It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati" Eexposed by Shah of Iran -- Known Since 70s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Good morning, fellow ATSers. I was youtubeing earlier today, and stumbled upon this interesting video of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, former Shah of Iran (9/26/1941 – 2/11/1979). It's very interesting, to hear him talk about the influence of the Israeli Lobby, which is largely white washed out of the media.

Why isn't this a bigger issue for most Americans? I realize this video is ~30 some-odd years old, but it seems as if Israels' influence on America is stronger than ever. Why do Americans put up with Giving 6.8 Million Dollars to Israel every day (not including the countless war machines), which repays us by Spying on America, and terrorizing its neighbors with our military equipment.

This is beyond me, but my thoughts are it might have something to do with America's Christian Impediment, which I see as the biggest threat to American Liberty and Freedom.

As I understand it, some Christians feel that they share some kind of spiritual bond with Jews, thus naively thinking this means they should support everything Israel does (You don't want to be labeled anti-semitic, do you?).
Anyone want to correct me on this sentiment?

Alas, maybe one day people will wake up.

Related ATS threads:
The Influence of The Israel Lobby
Rice Leaked Defense Information to pro-Israel Lobbyist?
Harvard Study Finds Pro-Israel Lobby Influences U.S. Foreign Policy

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Kaytagg]

'All Caps' in title replaced

[edit on 4/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It was during the Shahs reign in Iran, when Iran was the most westernised too.

Many Iranians miss the freedom of those days.
I have an older Iranian friend who speaks fondly of this time in it's history.

Good find.
Very rare footage.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Good find. He was only saying out loud what many people at the time where actually thinking anyway. If it was bad then ..one can only imagine it 10 times worse now. I dont think it has anything to do with religion either...money and power is the only God here and that alone has allowed the growth.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
this guy is vastly intelligent and carefully selects his words...something that can be truly appreciated...

notice the lack of extremism and the straightforwardness...

this has been going on for far too long...

im glad people will see videos like this which expose a portion of the truth

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Shah of Iran is a person of interest in the slayings of my father and grandfather...does this mean that I am Illuminati, an ancient bloodline?

If this is the case...you guys are so screwed...you'll never defeat me!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

LOL What?
Brainwashed a lil bit lately?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Brainwashed? I don't understand...because I said that the Shah of Iran is Satan and his son is wanted for questioning in the deaths and disappearance of two of my relatives?

Seriously, this is how this story ends...Reza Pahlavi is going to have to explain why he's in Potomac, Maryland. He's gonna have to explain why he's been writing love letters to the President.

Am I brainwashed because I think that Reza Pahlavi is the power behind Al Qaeda and every so-called opposition movement in many countries throughout the world?

I could say the same of you...You are brainwashed if you believe the Persian Shah is someone that can be trusted!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It would be nice if you could give us some links or evidence for your accusations...or even some background information as to your dislike of the Iranian lineage.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am indifferent to iranians, or any person, in general, but i suspect that Reza Pahlavi as the person who hacked my computer and offered me a Treaty and Leader Exchange on November 2, 2005 and his agents have been following me around for three and a half years. If you must know their names, they are as follows:

Harshad K Shah - Elgin, Illinois
Nirav Shah - Elgin, Illinois
Kishur Shah - Waukegan, Illinois

I consider M. Reza Pahlavi and his son to be persons of interest in the disappearance and/or death of David and Excell Fain in the late 60s and early 70s. So you see my beef is quite specific and if you believe anything these men say you deserve everything that is certainly about to happen to you. Not because of something I will do but because you are definately being led to hell by them.

This may be a blood feud that began in the far past. They are also wanted for questioning in relation to the crimes that have been committed against Imperial China.

These men are extremely dangerous and I think they may be attempting to overthrow not just this government but most of the governments of the world, so as to rebuild their Beast Empire and reestablish themselves as God on Earth. Yes, they often claim to be God, but I think he may be Allah.

My proof...my father and grandfather are dead and were murdered. The Shah are the only people who would gain anything by this. Someone tried to kill me and are constantly attacking my household...the Shah is the only person it could be, as this affair is above the understanding of everyone else.

If you cannot help in exposing the purpose of Reza Pahlavi in this country...It doesn't matter...on May 22, 2009 or thereabouts I will do it on my own. At which point you will receive all the links and evidence you could possibly need.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
I am indifferent to iranians, or any person, in general, but i suspect that Reza Pahlavi as the person who hacked my computer and offered me a Treaty and Leader Exchange on November 2, 2005 and his agents have been following me around for three and a half years. If you must know their names, they are as follows:

Harshad K Shah - Elgin, Illinois
Nirav Shah - Elgin, Illinois
Kishur Shah - Waukegan, Illinois

I consider M. Reza Pahlavi and his son to be persons of interest in the disappearance and/or death of David and Excell Fain in the late 60s and early 70s. So you see my beef is quite specific and if you believe anything these men say you deserve everything that is certainly about to happen to you. Not because of something I will do but because you are definately being led to hell by them.

This may be a blood feud that began in the far past. They are also wanted for questioning in relation to the crimes that have been committed against Imperial China.

These men are extremely dangerous and I think they may be attempting to overthrow not just this government but most of the governments of the world, so as to rebuild their Beast Empire and reestablish themselves as God on Earth. Yes, they often claim to be God, but I think he may be Allah.

My proof...my father and grandfather are dead and were murdered. The Shah are the only people who would gain anything by this. Someone tried to kill me and are constantly attacking my household...the Shah is the only person it could be, as this affair is above the understanding of everyone else.

If you cannot help in exposing the purpose of Reza Pahlavi in this country...It doesn't matter...on May 22, 2009 or thereabouts I will do it on my own. At which point you will receive all the links and evidence you could possibly need.

if this is the case, you need to get a camera, record the people that are following you, etc...get some evidence, and legal help, and put these people in jail.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Like I said I already have been to court with most of them. Their end comes on 5-22-2009, when their last legal wall will fall. They are very crafty and fight until the very end.

Unfortunately the human legal system doesn't have a solution for Evil. Apparently being evil is not against the law.

Nevertheless, from what I've seen, if the Shah was against the NWO and illuminati, then these movements must be good for humanity because the Shah is without question...Satan.

I just like letting people know that destruction is presently descending upon them like Tamerlane headed to Baghdad...there will be no survivors.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So you think the former Shah of Iran who died 1980 has been hacking into your computer in between leading Al Qaeda?

I think you may have a bit of trouble convincing anyone else!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

1) Stop hijacking my threads

2) I'm sorry if the shah was directly responsible for killing your relatives. There is no excuse for ever killing anyone.

You have to realize, though, all presidents/leaders/dictators are monsters. Even in the USA, Bill Clinton, through economic sanctions on iraq, was responsible for thousands of innocent deaths. Of course, we're all familiar with Bush's war-criminal activities.

It's a job where you have to be comfortable with destroying millions of lives. This is no excuse for what any of these men did -- but you have to acknowledge that it goes with the job. True of the USA, true of Iran, true of Israel, true of Iraq, true of China, true of Russia, true of the United Kingdom, true everywhere -- except maybe the Netherlands

3) This thread isn't about supporting or opposing the Shah of Iran, the government of Iran, or Iranian policies.

In the video, the former Shah makes a very clear statement on a topic that still rings true today, perhaps even more so than it did 30 years ago. This is why it is of interest -- not because we're all dieing to get onto the Shah's bandwagon.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No, I don't think that...I think the last Shah's son, Reza Pahlavi, hacked into my computer and then followed me around the country and chicagoland area for the last three years, using his operatives...some of whom's names I listed. There are many others and I've compiled a list. I am putting together a manual of how this man operates...see what happened to the Illinois Governor? His agents are being pounded on every front.

No...I know that its him. I know that Reza Pahlavi is behind this war and is trying to subvert the united states government from his home in Potomac, Maryland. He wants to be Emperor and God of the World, like his Father claimed to be.

I also know that on May 22, 2009 his little game will come to a screaching halt.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

But the Shah is the very person who is responsible for the atrocities in the first place. Don't you see my point?

He's exposing the nakedness of others, but he is also the responsible for them being naked? The man is Satan.

I didn't know you started more than one thread on this topic...that is pretty suspicious in and of itself. i don't usually look to see who is writing what, but only at what is being written.

PS I went and looked back this is the only thread you've started that i've written on. The other thread belongs to someone else....Or does it??

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

Nevertheless, from what I've seen, if the Shah was against the NWO and illuminati, then these movements must be good for humanity because the Shah is without question...Satan.

Why couldn't both the Shah and the NWO/Illuminati be evil? Both fighting for the top of the pyramid?

The logic doesn't hold that if two parties are feuding, one must be the good guy and the other the bad guy. That's an illusory dichotomy.

Couldn't it be two evil sides duking it out for global domination?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Its easy, anyone in a position of power is wicked.
That would include this guy as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
perhaps you are correct...my statement was a bit facetious, I admit.

But the Shah is Satan, I mean the literal person described in the Bible, and nothing could convince me otherwise. As for as the NWO/Illuminati is concerned perhaps they are also evil...maybe its all a big game to them both.

But this man's son is in the United States right now and he's definitely up to no good. If he or them come to me claiming to be God again, they've surely got a major problem on their hands.

How I see it for this video of him to surface now and in this place, shows me that in a way even though he is dead, he is still alive.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

Its easy, anyone in a position of power is wicked.
That would include this guy as well.

While I don't mean to derail this thread, I must comment on this as well. The absolutes are a bit nerving.

Would this apply to people like Martin Luther King Jr. as well?

I think the test of evil is when influence (power) is cherished more than responsibility. Most leaders succumb to this err of conscience, but not all.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I disagree, while good and evil may be two halves of the same tree and inseperable...we all have another choice...Life.

It's dominates over both and it's the true choice that isolates the world of men from the everything else.

I just really cannot believe that America has sunken so deep into the abyss that many can't even see that the Shah of Iran and his son are rotten to the core.

If you find yourself seeing things from that man's point of view...you'll soon be dead; just as he is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join