It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Behind US Gun Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Taliban Behind US Gun Rampage

news.sky.com

The leader of the Taliban in Pakistan claims he was behind the attack on an immigration cente in the US which left 13 people dead. "I accept resonsibility. They were my men. I gave them orders in reaction to US drone attacks," Baitullah Mehsud told a news agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I feel this article is designed to keep the american people in fear.
Reason? I just don`t think a 42-year-old Vietnamese man who recently lost his job at IBM in Johnson City is a sleeper cell. So TPTB thought, this i a great opportunity to let the people of america know that Terror is something they still vey much need to fear!

Any thoughts? p.s My first post, and my english may not be at 100%

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
actually it was the real IRA behind this attack.

news in an hour

or , more likely as you said it was a rather upset ex-ibm employee

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is complete BS. They are pulling out the terrorism boogeyman to get control over America.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think the medieval incompetent central asian hicks that constitute the Taliban are acutely aware of their strategic weakness ATM and desperate to claim credit for anything they can

Let's face it, the Taliban are Afghanistan's equivalent of the idiots here in the US that send their whole paycheck to Jerry Fallwell or James Dobson or whatever.

They're not really bright, they're not really competent, hell most of them can't even read, but they're mad as hell and totally convinced God is on their side

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here, posted earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join