It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests at the G20 summit April 3, 2009 «PICS»

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Protests at the G20 summit April 3, 2009 «PICS»

www.boston.com

Thousands of protesters gathered in London, England on April 1st and 2nd to demonstrate against an array of issues, largely anti-capitalist or pro-environmental in nature. A large underlying theme was anger with the effects of the economic downturn and a call for accountability and responsibility. While the majority of protesters were peaceful, a number of them took to smashing windows and throwing debris at police lines. London police responded with baton charges and arrests. Similar protests are now taking place in Strasbourg, France, which hosts a NATO summit today. (36 photos total)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.boston.com

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Follow the link (36 photos total)

All I have to is in America we should start protesting with shot guns in hand. What law is there agents that?
It seems that protesting does not amount to much politically.
But if you read autobiographys of past presidents they mention that it did mean something to them. It still did not slow down there political economical agenda. Yes it may have ment something to them, but they are just the puppet. God help us all, I do not think there is enough protesters in the world to even slow down the NWO's/Buikderdurg's momentum that is in place now~

www.boston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ok I must of posted this a a bad time scene there were no views. so I will try again I hope you like.

BTW THX for the stars and flags on the last post!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Uh, you can't exactly double post the same article again just because no one notices it buddy.

Add your new pictures to the old thread, don't just keep spamming articles for more attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

sry I did not repost it, I just replied to it. If that is the same thing I an truly sry.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A picture speaks a thousand words.

Thanks for posting this -- great content.

top topics

join