It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Know For Sure Which Religion The NWO Folks Adhere To?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I hope this is the correct forum in which to post this. If not, please accept my apologies.

I can't count the number of threads I've seen on many of the ATS forums where people discuss how a politician or celebrity or some other people was captured in a video or photograph that somehow gave the impression that that person was showing off some sort of religious symbolism or action. Here's an example of George W. Bush and his wife showing off a well known hand sign: educate-yourself.org...

Now, apart from those types of examples, and a hell of a lot of speculation on sites like ATS, does anyone have any concrete idea of which religion and/or deity that the most powerful folks of the world practice or worship? I've read all sorts of ideas, including Molech, Lucifer, Satan, Gaea, and Isis. So who is it? Are they worshiping more than one? Do certain groups have differing beliefs? Or is everything that we think we know really just pure guesswork and speculation?

I'm really interested in what others here believe on this subject, so please reply if you feel compelled to do so.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Everything that we think we know really is just pure guesswork and speculation and none of it has really any merit whatsoever. It is thanks to people like Alex Jones who attempt to manufacture this devil worshiper image of these people that the truth is obscured from view.

There is a hierarchy of rule in the world with three levels. The first level consists of you and I. The second level consists of the politicians and media mouthpieces. The third level consists of the executives of the corporations, the banking cartels, and the elitist bloodlines.

The higher up you go, the more power you have. The higher up you go, the less religion is a motivation in your agenda.

Religion is nothing more than a tool of control for the third level to be used on the first level. They employ the second level to carry out that control while they secure their own interests.

These people don't worship God. They don't worship the devil. They don't worship the stars. They don't worship anything but their own power and interests.

People like Alex Jones like to sensationalize the already mysterious and dark aura that surrounds these people by claiming they worship an owl and have homosexual orgies around a campfire. He and people like him do that because the truth is far more boring: they are a bunch of old, greedy, heartless men in suits who have adopted a kill or be killed philosophy and have secured themselves unlimited and unchallenged power and wealth until the end of the human race.

[edit on 4/4/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i read this post the other day,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Joe Biden calls himself a Zionist

www.youtube.com...

That's not really a religion, but I thought it was worth noting anyways.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
which ever one that you follow. They dont care they love satan, orgies, drugs, rape. If they were good we would have rational government, we dont, they are not.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We have alex jones bohemiun grove, that shows what they are into.

You cannot say that alex jones faked that, it looked real to me. Why he was let in is a question, but the fact is he filmed a ceremony that was religious.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
they practice a religon focused around either of these two men:

Fain

Shah

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

And who exactly attended? I'm talking about actually attended, as in there is proof that they attended. Alex Jones' word isn't proof.

After that proof is in, good luck proving they actually believe and worship the rituals performed there instead of a more simple explanation like they attend because they find it entertaining.

I'm not claiming these people are not deluded and psychopathic. Them finding it entertaining would prove they are. But all I'm saying is, just because they show up doesn't mean they worship it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I am inclined to agree with you, NovusOrdoMundi, for exactly the reasons you've mentioned in your most recent response.

All that I have ever seen that links the power brokers to religion is a lot of pictures, names on paper (i.e. Alex Jones' attendee list for the Grove), and other suggestive evidence, but none of it is enough to prove that these people actually participate and put their energy into any specific spiritual belief system.

That leads me to something else that I can't help wondering. This is merely an example, but why do people like George W. Bush flash that "hook 'em horns" hand gesture if they don't actually participate in the belief system commonly linked to that gesture? Is it just for show, to give people the wrong impression?

The reason I am asking these questions is because I have a hard time believing that the small group of people in power would actually worship a deity unless they know something. However, if what you say is true NovusOrdoMundi, then perhaps they don't participate in any sort of religion. But, if we were to assume that they do, I can only imagine that happening if they have information, perhaps in the form of ancient texts or artifacts, which give them what they believe to be undeniable evidence that the deity they worship is real and on their side, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah, that Bohemian Grove stuff is seriously creepy and so is the whole skull & bones club.

But you know, to play devil's advocate (pun intended), W and Laura are Texans and in Texas there is a famous university that uses a "hook 'em horns" hand sign that they have been using for decades, so these photos of the Bushes doing the hook 'em horns sign might be because they see and recognize a friend from U.T.

I'm not defending them, just saying that is a possibility.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i've noticed something quite peculiar about people and their thoughts on the subject of beliefs, be they religious or not. i knew this pecularity existed but didn't really think about it, for a very long time. that thought finally congealed enough that i started to notice it. i believe the hierarchy goes something like this:

ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

translated i believe that is saying that we struggle against principalities and powers that rule this planet from space and other heavenly bodies visible in the night sky, et.al, the moon, etc.

i don't believe people or human rulers or media personalities or anyone human, on this planet, has very many thoughts that are uniquely their own.

so to answer the question as to what the religion is of the elite, i don't think there is a "religion." i think there's a big brain control network, like a matrix, and the only way to get out of it is to pay attention to your own thoughts!

what are you thinking? why did you think it? when your friend said X, why did you think Y? psychoanalyze yourself and your actions to be sure you aren't being unduly influenced by something that has no business in your head without your leave and permission!

no one belief system, in other words, but one big mind meld, forced surreptiously unless invited! be careful who you invite to rent space in your head! and if you look around in there (do some self-inventory) and suddenly realize you're thinking uncharacterisically or incomprehensibly about things. consider your brain is a receiver and someone is broadcasting. tell 'em to get the flip out, unless otherwise notified.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's the one with the Giant owl and the human sacrifices and mass molestation of children...

It has many names

creepism

nevergotlaidinhsism

delusionsofgrandeurism

thepriesttouchedmynonoism

dadmasterbatesatstonehengeism

noonelovesmeism

toomuchmoneynothingtodoism

satanrocksism

deathtocutepuppiesism

illfixthemforlaughingatmeism

mypenisisshrinkingism

many, many names this religion of theirs has had throughout history

sad thing is we keep wiping it out but it regenerates itself as a religion and philosophy like spiritual sporogenesis...

THINK TWICE... before picking on the weird kid in school is all i'm saying... he WILL grow up to stick his penis in geronimos skulls eye if you do

new topics

top topics

join