It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gerald Celente Fox News 4-2-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
First let me say this,
I think Mr. Celente is a very accurate in his trends forcasting; his record, as he says "it speaks for it self."

But does fox news hate obama This much? Between Geralds TRUTH and Glenn becks TRUTH, it seems they are breaking the golden rule: Don't talk about the rules or the men who have the gold. Everyone knows that, but is Fox that desperate to create hate for Democratics... idk. But i just can't see Fox of all channels going this deep in the hole.
Or is it that we are finally able to broadcast due by simply being too late, it don't matter what you say, i still gey MY way.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Let's just hope he's wrong. I think we're going to start seeing riots in american cities very soon (may or June). 8.5% unemployment rate (probably around 10% by the end of the year)... debt... devaluation of the dollar... decrease in standard of living...I'm surprised that people are still calm.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by ddacunha]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
He is a smart man and he knows what he's talking about. I'd follow his words rather than our governments words any day.

BTW Unemployment is a lot higher then that. The Government is lying to us to keep the sheeple calm.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Come now, things are almost as bad as they were in 1983. You recall how bad they were then? Neither do I. The dollar will not be devalued anytime soon, we have a long time to go of massive deflation. This is caused by the banksters scheme of marginal banking/counterfeiting falling apart. We had 'eaten it' for a long time, and they stole trillions. Now some of that is going to show up back in the general publics' hands. Unless Obamination manages to tax it all away before hand, and I doubt it. He could imperiously 'grant' us tax relief, and he STILL wouldn't be able to spend his way back into inflation.
The stock market will now see a rally for a short time. Then it will go down a lot further. Its' a false rally. The fundamentals still stink, even tho people feeel good.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

This is old news now ... Great video but I would agree that it's too late already and it's ok to discuss it ... because it's true. Fox isn't going 'into any hole' with this.

Are you waking up now? Cool. Cool.

Find Media Malpractice for a really good documentary.

top topics

join