It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Abduction Scars on my Arms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Since 2003 I have had my unusual abduction scars on my arms. I say unusual because, I have searched the internet to try and find another picture of type of scars that I have, and I have not found any that are similiar to mine.

What is so unusual about these scars, is that they are nearly invisible to the naked eye, however at a certain angle, when light hits the right way they are visible. It is as though it was done with a laser.

Description: Identical on both arms. 3 inches above elbow, inside inner upper arm. Aprox 3 inches across in legnth. Scars are lighter in color than rest of the skin.

Here is a picture of me and how it normally appears- its very hard to tell that there is anything there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceff069f03c6.jpg[/atsimg]

But at the right angle- If i flex my arm a certain way- they show up
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da11ec95bc14.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that the Insectiods did this procedure, however it could of also been the Greys since Ive been abducted by both. Although I dont remember the exact procedure that was done. If anyone has similiar scars, or know of anyone who has these scars please let me know! I would love to know what exactly they did this for...

Thanks!

Edit: They are not stretch marks because they appeared overnight one day, and this was during the year of several abductions of mine, some of which resulting in large round burn marks on my hands, however when I tried taking a picture of them back then, they didnt come out on camera.

Also Im a massage therapist and have seen every type of skin and stretch mark and they are not stretch marks.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
those are stretch marks.... i have them aswell but not as bad you do. i wouldn't be alarmed by it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ok so maybe there not stretch marks. but i still don't think you should be alarmed. most likely just some irration from your abduction possibly a hybrid skin transplant was performed. is the area numb or anything?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wes225

No the area is not more numb than the rest of me, but a year later I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and my body went completely numb. I know for a fact that I have had several of my eggs donated to the "hybrid program" so I am not sure if any instrument was put in my arms for that.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
thats weird. yeah i'd say your some kind of test subject on skin mutations and such. if its bulges when you flex it could be some sort of ultra thin device implanted in your arms to use for tracking or ID for "the greys"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will go along with the theory of abduction. I have lots of scars from surgeries and such and its probably a build up of scar tissue or your muscle may have been cut in the procedure. Once that muscle is split it will sometimes cause a odd shaped bulge when flexing.

I can actually flex one of my scars and cause it to pulsate like a heart because of this.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Am I the only one who feels weird stepping into this thread, and being SHOCKED by the way abductions are referred to like every day happenings?

Am I the only one here WITHOUT abduction scars?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Naw, I have no abduction scars either, nor have I been abducted.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
looks to me like the crease on your arm where your elbow bends....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I know, from experience, that this is where they "grab" hold of you to keep you pinned to the table. Could it be bleaching from the sulfur excretions from their skin?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

They seem to be stretch marks and very light. Cant be easily seen unless you really focus.

By the way you've got great arms and shoulders and a body to match. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

I am extremely disgusted by your U2U's and I am ignoring you.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I would definitely go to a medical doctor and have a check-up. Get the marks documented, and try to see if there may be an implant or other unusual readings. Blood and other tests can show if there are any abnormalities that have appeared without any real medical explanations. The best way to prove there are alien abductions is for the physical evidence to show that something is happening.

Good luck, and hope you can find some answers.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

When I was around 7 years old I was playing with my friends outside it was in the late summer around let say 830 pm 9pm and we saw a beam of light or a circle of light on the alsphat we tought it was the light of the moon. I dont think it was the street lamp. Anyway around that time I realized I had a mark on my hand, kind of bar code, 4 red little bar 5mm long. Still there today, if I rub them it goes away 1 second.

At the age of 23. I saw 2 gray aliens 1 taller than the other. I was sleeping and I had to wake up, for no reason. I exit my room and I saw them. I was not scare I got surprise, unexpected to see two aliens. After I don t remember.

Do you think both situations of related?
What should I do to remember my second encounter with the aliens?
Are they "Grays"?
Are they good or bad?

Please someone help me to understand why they came to see me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Who knows what they may be but I certainly believe you. I see a lot of closed minds on here and applaud you for your willingness to take the ridicule and post your experience. Best of luck to you and be safe.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Since 2003 I have had my unusual abduction scars on my arms. I say unusual because, I have searched the internet to try and find another picture of type of scars that I have, and I have not found any that are similiar to mine.

What is so unusual about these scars, is that they are nearly invisible to the naked eye, however at a certain angle, when light hits the right way they are visible. It is as though it was done with a laser.

Description: Identical on both arms. 3 inches above elbow, inside inner upper arm. Aprox 3 inches across in legnth. Scars are lighter in color than rest of the skin.

Here is a picture of me and how it normally appears- its very hard to tell that there is anything there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceff069f03c6.jpg[/atsimg]

But at the right angle- If i flex my arm a certain way- they show up
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da11ec95bc14.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that the Insectiods did this procedure, however it could of also been the Greys since Ive been abducted by both. Although I dont remember the exact procedure that was done. If anyone has similiar scars, or know of anyone who has these scars please let me know! I would love to know what exactly they did this for...

Thanks!

Edit: They are not stretch marks because they appeared overnight one day, and this was during the year of several abductions of mine, some of which resulting in large round burn marks on my hands, however when I tried taking a picture of them back then, they didnt come out on camera.

Also Im a massage therapist and have seen every type of skin and stretch mark and they are not stretch marks.

it could be stretch marks.
cuz i ave marks on my leg.
when i look from one angle. they arent there. then another angle. theyre brown. then another, theyre white.
but i cant say they are for you. it could be anything.
though i do wish you the best of luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
how did u get abducted???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I noticed a slight optical trick that makes it easier to make out the marks which imo look like a hand print. Like organism pointed out.
(the trick simply being that you must look at the first paragraph under the second pic and then focus and un-focus your eyes).
Oh btw the whole sulfur excretion thing was news to my ears. What do you suppose causes this and why.

From my own frightening, experience that I had as a child, from what little I am able to remember of course, their fingers are shaped exactly like the marks on your arm and as far them being stretch marks they dont look like any that I have ever seen, but at the same time I havent seen alot things in this magnificient poo shoot of world we live in lol, so who honestly knows.

Well you have now inspired me to go create a thread on my experiences with the" suPRA-natural" lol that movie was hilarious.
PEACE
JC

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Fisrt off, you are absolutely gorgeous

Secondly, what indicator is there that they are from a sinsiter source? Is it possible they are from an operation when you were an infant, which you are unable to recall for being to young?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
definitely not alien. i dont know what it is but i know that...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12b279723f3.png[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join