It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your founding fathers are rolling over in their graves!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No one is going to get on TV and tell you that they've sold you down the river!

The USA has been liquidated!!!
The constitution laughed at!!!
The Deceleration of Independence doesn't mean anything anymore!!!
They have invaded your privacy, your work place and even your home!!!
They are slowly taking your guns and your will to fight!!!
They are mesmerizing you and your kids with "Blue-Ray"and Video games!!!
They are poisoning the water and the air we breath!!!
They sold your ports to China and other hostile countries!!!
They tax the hell out of you and give the money to crooks!!!
I could go one...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
WE NEED TO ACT!!!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Darkpraetorian]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I agree 100% but what can we do about it? Most Americans don't give a squat. They go about they're piddly lives and they're complacent with what the rich do to them. I'm F-N fed up I'm almost to a breaking point.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I agree with everything except your Blu-Ray and Video Games sentiment. Why scapegoat technology; it is the content that determines its worth. Many movies and video games tell stories and contain metaphor and commentary just like any book, they're just a newer medium.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
I agree with everything except your Blu-Ray and Video Games sentiment. Why scapegoat technology; it is the content that determines its worth. Many movies and video games tell stories and contain metaphor and commentary just like any book, they're just a newer medium.
I like my video games too. Besides that I'd like to linch all of them in washington from the lobbyists to the politicians.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkpraetorian

Yeah, big baaad wolf Obama is coming...

Run, you sheeple, run, lol, run for you lives.

Oh, wait...

There is new leader of the opposition on the horizon, and he will lead you all to the better place...

Run sheeple, run, run to the slaughter house

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Yeah, big baaad wolf Obama is coming...

Run, you sheeple, run, lol, run for you lives.

Oh, wait...

There is new leader of the opposition on the horizon, and he will lead you all to the better place...

Run sheeple, run, run to the slaughter house
I could care less if its Obama or Bush they're all crooks and need to be hung. Ones no better then the other. I hate the whole F-N system and hope it collapses or that someone brings it down.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I love the constitutional principals of our nation. I truly admire what it could have been...

Yet the more I read history, I mean really read it, not just the polished veneer version if it, and the more I read the documents and treaties associated with our early history...I have to say I really feel it was a setup from the word go.

We were designed in part and founded in part to be a safety valve to other countries and regimes to siphon of their revolutionary ellements to help keep them stable.

Once those people did their part of clearing out the wilderness, slaughtering off the natives, building up the infrastructure, and identifying and securing all the resources...

We pretty much have become the world's army. Who had to enter into World War I to save the Western Europeans and English...we did...who had to enter World War II to save the day again...we did..who had to go and save South Korea we did, who had to go and save South Vietname...we did, who had to go save Iraq...we did...who had to go save Afghanistan...we did...who had to go and save Iraq again...we did...

If you look at the last 100 years since we became fully industrialized we are pretty much one huge non-stop war machine, in fact about the only thing we make any more is weapons, and about the only reason even our one time greatest and probably still greatest enemy China loans us so much money is because of our weapons.

America looks more and more like a place set up for the radical and troublesome to come pretend they were free, until it was time to march off to War and die. There hasn't been a generation that's exscaped war, and most of them aren't even our wars! We just get pulled into them, because we are the Mighty Free U.S. of A.

They got one more big war to fight, that they are about too, then after that...we are all out of a job!

When you look at the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War and then at the Treaty of Ghent that ended the war of 1812, and you look at how they are written, and who is writing them, and how they are being signed, and by who...and then you consider just about all the founding fathers were Masons...

I don't think it was ever meant to go down any other way than it now is.

Great principals, it would be a great society if we followed them from top to bottom, they sure haven't in my life time and they sure haven't since the 1800's.

Anyone want to fight and die for them and try to make it happen right? Raise your hand, I will join you...just one thing, someone needs to loan me a gun, some ammunition and some bus fare there! They sure are leaving us in a heck of a state!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
I agree 100% but what can we do about it? Most Americans don't give a squat. They go about they're piddly lives and they're complacent with what the rich do to them. I'm F-N fed up I'm almost to a breaking point.

Sorry to single you out, but you prove my point.

This is the cry of most "good people."

We need more PAIN to act. America has become a pleasure palace, and we are just not quite ready to get up and do something about it. The struggle is gone. Until TV/food/booze/COMFORT is gone, we aren't going to do anything about it.

It's why the left-handed cigarette got banned. It makes everything ALL-RIGHT.

People only REALLY get ticked off when their comfort is gone(nowadays atleast). We need some starvation before we act. Some DIRE consequences... myself included.. I am a lazy Mofo. I've gotten comfortable, what can I say?

I feel terrible, but I can make it all go away if I watch some more tv while drinking a beer, and eating a big-mac. I'm weak... oh the humanity!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I agree with this thinking however it would seem too late to react now, and here is why I think its too late.

If you were to buck the system by what means of supporting yourself would people have? NON
We are reliant on the banking system for our economy ability to pay for goods and services.
We are unable to grow our own gardens due to either space in where we live or if we have space then we are outlawed due to regulatory rules governing what we are allowed to do on our own property.
you can't just go out and grab a spot of land for the same reasons .... you'll get arrested and ohhhh you can't defend yourself or your rights because they took your ability to do that too.
Not much of what we do or have is not taxed, and the penalty for not paying is IMPRISONMENT.

SO the answer is this too bitch and moan about it. the liberals have given our rights away (if you don't have anything to hide idea of thinking).

The way I see it is yes we need to do something but there is little to nothing we can do at this point. Unless someone , somehow we revolt on mass. untill that happens nothing is going to change for the better.

Not that I would be condoning such an action ............

top topics

join