It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Sense is Knowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Your sense are tied to your interations with the enviroment.

Seeing, touching, hearing, smelling and tasting. These are your 5 senses but there's another sense.

We call it intuition or instinct. It can also be tied to things like psychic ability.

A mother knows that her child is sick and she calls home and her daughter has just been rushed to the hospital.

If you get around certain people you just know there trouble.

Some people can be asleep and know when someone enters the room and they wake up.

People can know when there being watch.

I can go on and on. This is a sixth sense.

This is our higher dimensional selves knowing what things will take place.

It's like having a feeling that you will take the streets to work instead of the highway. You then get to work and find out there was a big accident on the highway that you usually travel.

So your higher self is like your guardian angel so to speak and some people have stronger access to the higher self than others do.

These people are called psychics or people who have strong intuition or very good instincts.

A good book to read on this is Extra-Dimensional Universe: Where the Paranormal Becomes Normal by John R. Violette.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
My mother, who is passed on now, was very much like what you describe. Usually, things would come to her in her dreams. On one occassion, she had a dream and the next afternoon she called my brother and asked him what had happened to him, and sure enough he had had an accident on a small tractor that morning. Many times she did this but she never made a big deal about being able to do so. I wonder, if this is a gene trait that is passed down or do people just have to develop the sense and everone has it.

new topics

join