It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture is Only Days Away (April 3, 2009)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My name is Doug and first I will tell you a little about myself. I am 45 years old, disabled with AIDS which I got at 19 and I became a Christian 16 years ago. My parents are not Christians. When I was in 4th grade, I received around 9 dreams which were of my future and the future of the world. Most of the dreams were personal in nature and all have come true. An example of one of the personal dreams: I was in an antique store and it had several rooms which I walked through, the store was like walking in someone's house except it was filled with all kinds of antiques. I won't go into detail. When I was in my 30's, I walked into the same store. In 4th grade, I didn't know what an antique was, let alone why anyone would want to buy them.

Another dream I had was 9-11. I saw a plane fly into a highrise building and felt the horror and to my surprise I saw another plane fly into another building. This was when I was in the 4th grade and it was 1972. The horror of it was with me for days and I was 9 years old in 1972.

I have only one dream left that hasn't come to pass. There is no way at this point to prove to you that my dreams have all happened. I can't predict for you a test dream so that you know my dreams are prophetic.

The final dream of my life, I am raptured, taken away by God and joining a crowd of people in the sky where I had to search to find my Grandma.
When I had this dream in 4th grade I was not a Christian and I did not knowing anything about the Rapture. God has given me the opportunity to write this post before this happens.

I believe that the only reason I am writing this is to let everyone know I was not taken by aliens. I think that the government and the world will tell you that all the missing children and the Christians who have the Holy Spirit that have suddenly dissapeared were taken by aliens or maybe they will say it was a solar flare. Do not be surprised if you see lots of black objects in the sky, they are not from another world. They are part of "the devil's plan to confuse you. Everything you need to know is in Revelations, in the Bible. You will be able to become a Christian after the Rapture, I do not know if the Holy Spirit will be here though. Do not accept the mark of the beast.

I believe the Rapture will occur in the next few days. I have been attacked by evil several times this week and I am grateful that I was able to post this message. I will not be posting another message. I have no private agenda associated with this post. I am a happy disabled person who is not trying to write a book or introduce you to a website. This message is of pure intentions and love and I wish no one to be afraid. I want you to be ready and know that Jesus died for you and does not want you to go to Hell. He created Hell for fallen angels not humans. You will be able to accept Christ during the next 7 years.

Edited to add posting date to title.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hmmmmmm...... comments?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
An interesting story if nothing else.

There has been a bit of theory that an Extraterrestrial false-flag would occur; life will continue however. Some people here will believe you, some will not. If what you say occurs then more the former than the latter.

I find it hard to believe anyone will be "raptured" as the teachings of Jesus have been so perverted by greedy men over the years.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Beam me up! This place is really looking poorly these days. I'm ready for the ultimate bug out.

I have no idea whether the Rapture will happen within the next few days or ever. That being said, the timing for it would be about perfect.

God have mercy on us all.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Um, all the major events are foretold in the Biblical Feast days, and they have been fulfilled ON the Feast day, on a Sabbatical year. Rapture will occur on a Feast of Trumpets, and the next Sabbatical year would be 2012. However, the temple needs to be rebuilt, and a lot of other things that could not concievably occur by then. So perhaps 2019. The next thing to happen will be a nuclear mideast war, and probably the destruction of Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia. Relax. Help is not coming that fast...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Whoa! I check dougl's proflie.
This is the first thread he started.
You never know..............................

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dougl

Hi Dougl,

If you have another way of communicating with you through email please let me know. . . I would like to discuss a few topics and points with you personally one on one. Thank you.

P.S. also if anyone knows how to send "personal emails" through ATS, greatly appreciated.

Love and compassion always,
I AM Sandy

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

This is for sure. "help is not coming this fast".

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The God of the Living

Sandi, check yout U2U mail by clicking on the U2U box at the top of your screen.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Beam me up! This place is really looking poorly these days. I'm ready for the ultimate bug out.

I have no idea whether the Rapture will happen within the next few days or ever. That being said, the timing for it would be about perfect.

God have mercy on us all.

Just make sure before you all are beamed up to not to be in the car or operate any heavy machinery...

Those of us who are staying would not like to see bunch of empty cars in the middle of the road driving on their own

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dougl

and... how many days away?

5?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

"next few days"

..which I'm assuming is probably like 2 days perhaps.

Interesting post, though. I've had plenty of Deja Vu moments that stemmed from little dreams that I've had as a kid. Problem is, it's hard to tell if they're genuine, because I clearly don't remember all of them and I'm unable to compare any notes, etc.

Just wish I had a pen and pad by my bedside as a kid!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dougl

Project Bluebeam is real. The person "The Living God" or whatever their name, the person following you on this thread, "Sandy" is a weird situation/devlopment.

All I got to say is, if you are right, it is well-deserved, there are many tired souls on the planet, sick of the charade, but if you are wrong we chalk you up as a Blossum Goodchild.

I personally have felt sick to my stomach lately, and it's not my Seasonal Affective Disorder, then again it might be; the point is, the timing would be good.

But if you are wrong you are just one more Blossum Goodchild to us at ATS! And she is not welcome here anymore! Well, she never posted here I think, but her crazies did.

Peace and pluckiness.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dougl

Post-script: this is fresh doom so I do take great interest. Panic-sex abound, whiskey-drinking. cigarette-smoking, chocolate-eating doom, so I do thank you for that.

The feeling of fresh doom is good, despite the doom never panning-out...yuck, I am pathetic addict for this stuff!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i'm a little confused with the rapture concept ,
but still counting the days
did u really mean only days away or

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
so what exactly does rapture involve.
people getting beamed up.... whatever.

i'd like to see demons and and beasts bursting through the earth ravaging the land like a horde of locusts, tearing the souls from the trembling bodies of the damned.
goliaths storming the citiesn, peeling innocents like a banana and devouring the meaty inside in an arced splatter of blood an bone.

that sounds more like rapture.... doesn't it?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You know what would help everyone?

If they stop worrying about whats going to happen 2 days from now, and start worrying about what they can do right this second to change themselves for the better.

If the world ends in 3 days, and it is guaranteed, are you going to go into denial, panic, rape, murder, steal, etc?

Or are you going to accept life for WHAT IT IS.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The number of dreams a person has over a 20-30 year period is so large that to pick out just three and then only recognise them post hoc is a bit foolish - to me. A more convincing prophetic dream would pinpoint an immediately forthcoming event, or be able to pin in time the dating for it. Otherwise it's just fair chance... I have problems remembering the DETAIL of my dreams within minutes of waking up (even if I know what they were about and stil retain some vivid images). I don't hold much stock to a dream remembered several decades later and then claimed to have been the same as real event. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thank you Doug.

I'm a Christine, but also one who's sick and tired of people using the *Second Coming* as an excuse not to change their life Right Now but instead sit back and wait around for their Savior to come back and fix things all up nice and tidy.

Isn't it enough He saved you Christians the first time!

In my opinion a true follower of Christ would have enough love and respect for Him to quit wallowing about and get off their butt and do something to save their your fellow man from hunger, aids, poverty, lack of hope and more - BEFORE He comes back again.

peace

[edit on 5-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

but i really want to know if rapture concept is true
i dont want to go around tellin people lie abt something that isnt true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join