It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's treatment from media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As I'm someone who did not follow the election till the actual nominees were picked, I did not see any of the bias and flat out misdirection that was done by our media and pretty much everyone in political circles in regards to Ron Paul.

This is a good video...and it's also sickening.

A super collage of how he was treated.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"He may have goten a lot of contributions from the extra terrestrial vote.." ??

The media slammed him so hard in the elections. There is no doubt that there was a conspiracy by the MSM in my mind. Its very sickening and sad at the same time.

But of course its history now right?

Good on you for refreshing memories on this...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
These videos continue to make me furious. Each and every corporate puppet spews nothing but vile rhetoric counter to the freedoms outlined by the founding fathers of America and they get promoted. This last election was the biggest farce of them all; America is dying and the people refuse to see it because they're told its not happening. They're fed the idea that compromising American values strengthens America and they eat it up like a turkey on thanksgiving.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I looked up Ron Paul when the primaries started because my brother bragged about Him quite often. I looked into his stances and I knew thats whom I wanted as my president. I watched the media down right insult him and how Romney and Mc'Cain laughed at him and it made me sick. They knew He was not going to be GIVEN a chance and that is why they laughed. My father in law was converted right then and there because He said they were laughing at US. I have now come to the realization that the election is a SHAM and its just window dressing to entertain the sheep. The american people have proven to me that they are stupid and gullible. The american people get what they deserve and when the SHTF I will not feel bad about bugging out and leaving them to their fate.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
here's more proof of the media lies

what you see is not always the truth

doesn't it make you sick???!!!!!

good ole fox censorship

glen beck likes to play all sides,,,,whenever he feels like it

i see all the recent GB threads and knew it wouldn't last,,,m he's as much of a media whore as the rest of em

was it just me,,or did he totally contradict everything he said b4 he was done

and no,,,,the US won't exist in 100 years if we don't reign gov't in

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don't even need to watch any more videos on Ron Paul getting "slammed", because I've seen it with my own eyes.

It's as if the media continues to have him on their shows just out of pity or to further attempt to make him look nutty. He sure has been getting a lot of attention as of late, because everyone's been seeking his opinion on the economic crisis.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ahhh,,, the lasty part was a response to your glen beck thread,,,,, i got lost in looking for the youtube clips,,,,ahh well

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

What does this have to do with Glenn Beck? He wasn't even with Fox at the time of that video. I don't understand. Please explain.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Americans are incredibly gullible, and easily tricked. This isn't going to change anytime soon, in this ATSers humble opinion.

Btw, I don't watch TV news anymore, and it's amazing how my views on things have changed.. Occasionally I turn on the TV, flip to the news, and can't believe some of the stuff I'm seeing/hearing. They lie, they mislead, they are dishonest and they don't report on anything of substance.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm very bitter, and I've lost faith in the American public, completely. I don't think anything will change, ever, and the only thing I can think to do about it is stop helping other people, and focus on making my own life comfortable, even if it's at the expense of treating others (legally) unfairly.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
IT is sick how they treat Ron Paul and people who support him. Out rightly insulting us and the like just because they are pandering to the populous and higher ups.

What makes it more sick is the fact that if they allowed us to talk we would open the eyes of many people to new and interesting subjects for them to learn about.
The media's camera are as linear as they get. Only cover what the CEO of the company tells you too. Did I mention that the CEO of all the media companies are part of Bilderbergers?

We all know the NWO circles the Bilderbergers run in.

new topics

top topics

join