It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 time code

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thought i should get on to this thread and post this...

I just saw 11:11 again twice this morning and tonight about 25 mins ago...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is 11:11 a warning or a guide? As we see it should we change direction or keep to same one Im not sure. If it is seen am I been warned? I used to not question it just let it happen but now Im wondering a little.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Venus014]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
hi hotbakedtater, thats interesting,i dont wanna start a religious debate,but i also have a feeling that the bible may have been made up by other worldly beings.
i have no proof,just a feeling.seems to be too many possible alien related accounts and interventions throughout history to just totally blow the subject off.

Once you read the cuneiform translations of the Ancient Sumerian texts (from the Babylonian and Assyrian Eras), the bible in all of its forms will tell a completely different story. You can also understand why many books considered the Apocrypha weren't included in the canonized scriptures. Skip over the Enuma Elish (it's pretty boring!) and go straight for the Seven Tablets of Creation. It will be like someone suddenly hit you with a sledgehammer and all of the things that really didn't make sense or had far fetched translation is the scriptures will start to read with such clarity and understanding.

Also take a few minutes out to read the Book of Enoch and while you do, keep physics and geometry in the forefront of your mind...it's amazing and almost certainly had to have come from an exoteric source just as you said your suspicions are leading you to believe.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My grandmother is dying.We just found out today.She raised me so I am taking it especially hard. I must add that I too see 1111 but today I kept getting 1111 all day at the hospital with her. I felt comforted by it. Almost like someone was purposely getting my attention with the number and letting me know it will be okay. Every time I was about to lose my composure, 1111 would come. Just my 2 cents

[edit on 25-5-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It seems whenever I veer of a spiritual path I see 11:11. Last time I posted here on a 11:11 post, my ATS points were 11,111. Of all the timing! Of course once I posted that changed,lol

When back on a spiritual it I see 11:12. Very strange. I take it as a reminder I am not on the rite path. Usually I am not when seeing 11:11.

It is really strange. It has always intrigued me. I have dreams where something bad is happening to the planet and when I look at the clock in my dream it is always 11:30. Of course all the time zones that makes no sense but is a repeated dream.

I have not wrote a song in a long time, Maybe I will write one and name it 11:11

Ama

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join