It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war on americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
How did 9-11 affect you personally??? Now 8 years later does it seem you've been beaten, choked and had your teeth drilled out while a foreigner comes in and steals all youve worked your life for??

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wasaamerican]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've noticed that getting around on plane flights has become so much of a hassle now that it's almost not even worth attempting any more. If keeping people put was one objective of 9/11 than they've largely succeeded in my opinion.

Coming three hours before a flight just to be fleeced by security is such a pleasant experience.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Yes, watching a whitehaired elderly American couple both in wheelchairs having to painfully remove their shoes for agressive airport security halfwits, can get sickening real fast.

But at least we have the Patriot Act and Homeland Security to protect us from the nasty 'terrorists', don't we? And we also have our trusty rolls of duct tape to ward off the anthrax. Where would we be without big brother and its faithful always defending 'government loyalists'?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d520c8a1116.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This thread is only this.. how has your life changed since then?? How was YOUR LIFE affected???

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted by wasaamerican
This thread is only this.. how has your life changed since then?? How was YOUR LIFE affected???

I watched my ancient parents remove their shoes. And I never fly airlines any more. And I seek justice for 9-11. And I stave off the traitors defending the 9-11 perps on this forum and others.

Otherwise not much has changed. I still sleep like a baby and pursue my reading and music interests and enjoy GOD's beautiful creation.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I work on the mississippi river in the barge industry. Since 9/11 we've had to adopt a MARSEC (maritime security) code and be issued TWIC cards (Transportation Worker Identification Credential). Many people in the industry do not qualify to recieve these cards due to there criminal pasts even those who have already been at their job for decades. Employers are forced to purchase and maintain card readers for the twic, the card itself costs roughly $140, has little information printed on it, but is chipped and requires your fingerprint to access the info on it. This is all due to the Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 which its intent seems to try to cripple a once thriving industry and slam another door of oppertunity for those who have made poor choices earlier in life.
...but there haven't been towboat terrorists yet I guess

Nice thread, it has sparked my interest is seeing what other jobs outside of the law enforcement industry have had to make changes as a result in "national security"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

How did 9-11 affect you personally??? Now 8 years later does it seem you've been beaten, choked and had your teeth drilled out while a foreigner comes in and steals all youve worked your life for??

It has change my life, when 911 happened, I was angry because I had believed that 19 highjackers had infiltrated our defense system and kill all those innocent people NY.

However, thanks to the wonderful internet, I WOKE UP! Thank God for free uncontrolled News Press, I found out we were lied to about the events that happened on 911, and yes, I am angry and everyone should be.
I have now wakened up, to relies that, the United States government was taken over by a rough element. Whose desirer was to murder, lie, and wage war, on foreign soil, based on lies, and loot our financial institutions. Therefore, I too, spend my happy days defending the truth of 911 on this forum from traitors, who support the culprits who really did 911.

As far as foreigners coming in our country and stealing our jobs, do not blame them. Blame the greedy American corporations, who do not want to pay real salaries, and bring these foreigners in by the shiploads on work visa, to take our jobs way from good hard working Americans. Even the banks are bringing in workers from over seas, to run our banking intuitions, so they can get away with paying slave wages, the “greed” in this country is out of control. After 911 happened, I saw this country change, I saw the media clam up, I saw so much secrecy in our government, and I saw the Constitution ripped apart by government thugs, who had an evil agenda. Yeah, it affected me personally!

top topics

join