It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in astrological predictions, but this impressed me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Would be interested to ee what is says for Feb 17.

Could you post or U2U me.

Thanks in advance.

Mungo

Mungo, you are an Aquarius Ox.

A strong-minded and loving bully, the Aquarian born in Ox years is destined to a lifetime of slog and struggle uphill against his own unwillingness to conform. Oxen, as you know, always think that the road to happiness is through retirement from the hub of popular activity. Oxen want to be left alone in the country somewhere. Aquarius is more affable, outgoing, flexible, less tundra-like than the Ox. Their marriage can be a rocky one.

Basically, the Ox does not agree with his flighty Aquarian side. And the Aquarian? Well, he sort of doesn’t give a damn. Aquarius is the out-of-this-world fantasy person whose spirit is almost monumentally elastic as the Ox’s is rigid. The cool-headed Aquarian who never gets lost in trivial emotion is here suddenly confronted by his own tendency toward bigotry and stick-in-the-mudness. The result? Grumpiness. Moods. Suppressed anger. Bitterness. Feigned apathy about almost everything and everybody. The image, then, is one of a fiercely productive person who appears not to give two hoots. His “like it or lump it” attitude lives very close to the feisty surface. This person cannot hide his belligerence.

What saves our character from stewing for too long is his own acrid juice is a razor-sharp sense of humor. The Aquarius Ox is a great story-teller, a stunning performer, and a laugh-a-minute companion. He benefits from an excellent memory for detail, and can grip your attention for hours with just one anecdote about his cousin from Tours who rides a unicycle. Ordinarily boring stories become jewel-studded tales from the Arabian Nights. When the eloquence of the Ox meets with Aquarius’s originality of thought, the result is Scheherazade.

Too, the Aquarian profits from being brought to earth by his Ox side. Oxen of no matter what persuasion know how to apply the work ethic. Aquarians long to be free and roam about dreaming up the undreamed-of. This person will never stop working until he or she drops. Work, for the Aquarius Ox, no matter how thankless or routine, represents salvation. Work keeps one from flying to close to the sun.

The Aquarius Ox doesn’t bother with the social approval. He cares not for judgments coming from people he considers beneath him anyway. This character blazes his own trails in life by slow and sure methods, keeping zippy Aquarian mind operating at full tilt and never letting up on the elbow grease for a second. Of course, people become inflamed at this creature’s brutish determination. But as they are almost never as dutiful and laborious as he, they must concede Aquarius Ox the victor, hands down all around.

Despite the Aquarius Ox’s uncanny talent for work, he or she will surprise you by exhibiting a silly side. The Aquarius Ox loves to have fun. He or she will cook and decorate and stay up trimming trees till four a.m. for the sake of communal joy. The self-sacrificing person he or she is, although it doesn’t carry overmuch into the world at large, will animate many a soiree and fill many little hearts with delight. The Aquarius Ox’s imagination for surprises and goodies is enormous, and it is generous, too.

Coming up – love, sex, romance, compatibilities, home, family, profession.

How accurate has this been so far?

Donations are highly welcome in order that I can profit from my passion

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
lmao

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

You're scaring me.!!

Seriously its pretty close, if you knew what I did in life I would say
it was written around it.

Fanx

Mungo

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bump.

I remember reading about this book around this time last year, and I'll never forget how accurate it was for my birthday. I tried out a lot of my friends who I knew real well, and it seemed to not line up all the time, but its possible I didn't know somethings they did.

I'm not really a firm believer in astrology, its pseudoscience all the way to me. It seems any number of very specific instances could relate to almost anyone, depending on their gender.

But now recalling, this book plus the video about the vedic astrologist Jeffrey Armstrong vs. Michael Shermer, where he doesn't use a visual approach to predict people's lives, it Does make you wonder...at least a little.

Its seems hit or miss, but the hits speak louder than the misses for some people for some reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would love to hear Walt Disney's Bday reading!
I think that could be an interesting one.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
good thread OP~
I also have this book, and it is....... surprisingly accurate!

@ everyone postng their birthdates! haha
where did the OP ask for that?

anyway.. if you must know..
if you all were vigilant enough... You could find your own info for your own dates from this very same book~ online! lol

it goes something like this...

type the name of the book into google~
[The Secret Language of Birthdays], and then the date~

So,

as an example.. we would open google..
put in: The Secret Language of Birthdays, July 18
and here is one of the results~ books.google.com...,+july+18&source=bl&ots=cylOWY3U2W&sig=eBH0FJkBZk Px42YCBnzfD4MiV7k&hl=en&ei=14UQTPCVHMKC8gaMxbmeBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDMQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=The%20Secret%20Language%20of%20Bi rthdays%20%2C%20july%2018&f=false

I think you may be able to find the rest from there also..

Even my most skeptic friends find this book to be eerily accurate!

good stuff OP, thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi,

Could you schedule 21st and 22nd June?

Many thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by airvicemarshal
Hi,

Could you schedule 21st and 22nd June?

Many thanks.

Interesting~ June 21
The day of wordly rapture~
books.google.com...,+june+21&source=bl&ots=cylOWY4Z__&sig=X6kFWrpf02 SwB_ORs8tthuOa7yo&hl=en&ei=josQTJ79L4L98AbytuzzBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CC4Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=The%20Secret%20Language%20of%20Bi rthdays%20%2C%20june%2021&f=false

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Consider this...

If your next door neighbour threw a bucket of excrement out of his front door every Thursday morning at 9am to keep away the elephants, you would conclude two things...

1. He was insane
2. Not to go and knock on his door at 8.59am on a Thursday.

The same is true of numerology. There is no grounds for it, BUT it is a weak link in the NWO. Why? There is a strong indication that the NWO are riddled with numerology and astrology.

On this basis, a book that is a synthesis of numerology and astrology is bound to be accurate in predicting events IF the NWO were behind false flag events.

COnsider, there is nothing in the muslim religion that makes 9/11 special, yet there is in the adherers of the NWO and 9 and 11 just keep cropping up all the time in events that are, to "truthers' apparantly false flag events.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
ULTRA-IMPORTANT

On the basis that the NWO is performing endless, vicious "false flag' events to consolidate its power, if they do follow numerology and astrology, you have inadvertently stumbled upon a book that is, in effect a manual on knowing how to predict:-

- When the NWO will strike next
- How they will strike next
- Where they will strike next..
- Why they will strike next.

The next date that people are concerned about is the midsummer solstice.

What are the readings for 21st June and 22nd June?

Also, regarding 12/21/2012, what is the reading for 21st December 2012?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

ULTRA-IMPORTANT

The next date that people are concerned about is the midsummer solstice.

What are the readings for 21st June and 22nd June?

dude, pay attention instead of just posting non stop~
I already gave it to you, click the link or dont find out, either way.

once more JUNE 21~
THE DAY OF WORLDLY RAPTURE
books.google.com...,+june+21&source=bl&ots=cylOWY4Z__&sig=X6kFWrpf02 SwB_ORs8tthuOa7yo&hl=en&ei=josQTJ79L4L98AbytuzzBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CC4Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=The%20Secret%20Language%20of%20Bi rthdays%20%2C%20june%2021&f=false

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Hi, sorry, but my posting was intransit to the board as your reply went up.

Even so, I can't seem tosee how to get this link to work. DO I have to edit it?

My apologies in advance for burdening you with this.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

Hi, sorry, but my posting was intransit to the board as your reply went up.

Even so, I can't seem tosee how to get this link to work. DO I have to edit it?

My apologies in advance for burdening you with this.

sorry,
it is no burden,
just annoying when someone asks for something, you give it to them.. and they completely overlook it... then ask for it again.

But maybe Im just tired and cranky,
my apologies~

Here is the link~
June 21, Day of worldly rapture

But the original links i posted work fine for me.
Just click them, and off you go.
but this new one is easier on the eyes I suppose. lol

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hi, this appears to be just scheduling where to buy the book. Unfortunately, there is only 12 days left before 21st June/22nd June, probably insufficient to purchase and have the book delivered to here in the wilds of Canada. (If you read my other thread on the religious significance of 9/11, blackjack and 2012, you will see the reason for the concern) Please advise.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Hi, this appears to be just scheduling where to buy the book. Unfortunately, there is only 12 days left before 21st June/22nd June, probably insufficient to purchase and have the book delivered to here in the wilds of Canada. (If you read my other thread on the religious significance of 9/11, blackjack and 2012, you will see the reason for the concern) Please advise.

huh?

so you mean~
that my link does not take you to the "June 21" page in that book?

Every time I click it, it takes me to the right spot.

not sure what's going on on your side..
but it's all good here.
Ill show you a screenshot...
this is from the page I get when I click my link posted~
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6c1a26de9f3.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Setting off a nuke in London and another half dozen around the world would indeed probably create a Day of deep emotion. The musli extremists would certainly celebrate and the rest fo the world would bay for their bloo which would occur hours later.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow, it's ashame everyone in my family just happen to be born on days not previewed in the book, oh well. Looks really interesting, think i'll just go ahead and buy it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is a difference between true astrology and your daily read in the paper.
For those who really get into astrology, there is far more information to it then knowing your sign and birthday.

All I can add is that I had a friend who takes some of the skeptic out of me. She studied astrology intently.

She could talk to you for 10 minutes, without that person giving any information, and nail your birthday within a week just based on yoru personality. I know because I tested it.

She would freak people out. Because all of a sudden she would be like: you were born about March 10, weren't you?

I do believe there is a "little" scientific basis for it. A child who is born in winter is going to be developementally different and have different experiences then a child born in summer.
Enough to alter a person's personality.

I am a great example. I was born a few days before Christmas. I am not a fan of Christmas. I spent birthdays alone due to holiday obligations and was often combined with the holiday. But being a Sagitarious, I am low maintenance, and let little bother me. So I eventually accepted the situation as out of my control. And that people are really well meaning after all. And since I got all my presents at once and didn't have much to look forward to the rest of the year, I began to appreciate other holidays, and made me appreciate the stuff I got more.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This book, The Secret Language of Birthdays, was so accurate that I had to investigate it further. I thought, if it could be so accurate then time itself must have meaning. It turned out that the authors wrote a book about that also, called The Astrology of Time. I did not find this so accurate because it talked about the snow of the ground in xmas time, but I live in Australia.

I investigated further and found another book which furthered this idea. It turns out that this time personology can be applied to a longer period of time called the Platonic Year lasting 24,000 years approximately. Now if you do some division you can discover a period of time referred to as the Platonic day which lasts decades. Imagine, mankind is ruled by personology for decades at a time. See this book:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333411217&sr=1-3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join