It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are people thinking on 9/12 project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm going to share a post I made on the 9/12 site...and some of the responses which i believe are extremely misguided and show how easily all of our opinions are swayed.

Yes I'm being called a "Liberal" and "the enemy." Strange...as I see myself being an actual conservative!

MY COMMENT:

"Good video...but why Bush at the end?

That's the last thing I want to see about the citizens coming together.

I remember seeing that on the show when he announced the 9/12 project...and it bothered me.

We need to bring our troops home guys...we have to stop. Let other countries be and let them decide their own fates. We shouldn't be the world police...and if you haven't noticed...WE CAN"T AFFORD IT!

Neo-conservatives do not stand for the Constitution...they are for war. A REAL conservative just wants to be free and respect other countries and avoid war.

Does this sound like the Republicans today? What happened to Democrats? They were against war yet we have 2 going on simultaneously!

It has to stop people!

We can't complain about the spending and debt when allow something that makes it worse!

Don't you guys see it?"

===============

Responses (no names):

On 9/12 I remember being intensely aware of who the enemy was, and david9176 is a perfect example of who the enemy is today.
Holding to the principals of the 9/12 project is not about letting the enemy subvert my efforts to persevere, it is about no longer being silent about them and attacks on them.

------

You jerk, we are trying to win a war. Weather you like it or not, we are there and I think it would be a shame to bring the bravest men and women in America home with out being victorious. We did get rid of Saddam Husein, but there are still terrorists there and what kind of message would it send if we left. Picture a petri-dish filled with bacteria, if only half is treated and killed with an antibiotic. The other half is able to grow and develop and fill the other half of the petri dish. The middle east is like a giant petri dish. I am not saying that all of the people in the middle east are bad, but there are enough bad ones that could make the situation worse and worse. Remember everybody, we brought the war to them before they brought it to us.

War is bad, no one actually wants war, but sometimes it is necessary to ensure the freedom of safety of other people.

(Oh and Bush did keep us safe for the 7+ years following 9/11 and Obama is getting rid of all of those things set in place to stop further attacks. Thanks America for electing that other jerk)

------

David - you look young and your comments suggest you are extremely naive! I suggest you view the beheading video of Nicholas Berg and Daniel Pearl. They were innocent americans that were savagely beheaded by these people that you supposedly think we should tolerate and be friends with. There are islamic extremists in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and all across the planet. These people will slit your throat with a smile on their face and you can't understand why we are at war with them? pull your head out and start living in reality not the liberal fantasyland that you are living in now.

------

You have to accept responsibility for that or we will be removed. Your head in the sand approach will only leave us wanting. Responsibility for self is second only to education in the game of freedom. Without education you cannot have self responsibility. Without self responsibility, you cannot achieve freedom! David, take responsibility for what is happening in this world. Do something about it or someone you disagree with will do it for you

-----

David - shouldn't you be on a different web site? You know, like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC? Those are the Bush/America bashing web sites. You seem to forget that Bush kept us safe for 8 years. Do you really think that N. Korea would be pulling this missile threat if a republican were president? I think not.

-----

David, We're not forcing our beliefs on anyone. Radical Muslims are trying to force their beliefs on the rest of the world.
-----

[edit on 3-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

you spend all your time on political issues, and never really see much of the other topics here on ATS , so , can i ask you your opinions on 911

was it 17 terrorist in 4 planes in your opinion

or did the government have a hand in 911

I ask that because it really affects a persons outlook on todays

politics and leaders

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Do you really think that N. Korea would be pulling this missile threat if a republican were president? I think not

Does that person not remember that during the last republican presidency, Kim Jon Il tested a friggin' nuke?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

was it 17 terrorist in 4 planes in your opinion or did the government have a hand in 911 I ask that because it really affects a persons outlook on todays politics and leaders

Does it matter how many terrorists there were? I've never disputed 9/11 on how it actually happened but i'm not saying other claims on what happened are not true.

What i'm saying is that the attack was brought upon this country regardless by actions taken by our federal government. If people believe it's a false flag or if they think it was an actual "retaliation" for things our government has done in the middle east...the answer is the same.

Either way...the government DID have a hand in it...whether you believe in the conspiracy of 9/11 or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wow, what a copout answer

2nd line cuz im speechless

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The fact that one of them mentioned Saddam Husein and 9-11 in the same breath as if there were some relation is almost laughable.

the radical Muslims trying to force their beliefs on the world bit was hillarious as well.

These people are very misguided David, don't let them get to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Wow, what a copout answer

How? If I make a single comment about the actual facts of 9/11 it will turn into a 9/11..true/untrue thread.

That's not the point of this...don't turn it into one.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Im not trying to turn it into a 911

I asked for your "opinion"

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

David, I agree , glenn beck is good

hes a good man

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I don't believe in the system as it stands right now because it extorted.

The government is too large.

The only politician that I could throw trust behind to actually start bringing down the huge size of the federal government is Ron Paul.

No one else is saying anything that this man is saying. He is the polar opposite of Obama and really most other politicians.

Power corrupts..i agree completely...that's why we need to return the limits of that power to what is was intended to be.

I know that none of the people who commented on this will support Ron Paul because of his stance on foreign policy.

They'll just support whoever is on the Republican ticket.

The media isn't helping any.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I re- edited my previous posts

I dont want to take this thread where you dont want it to go

take care man

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I will tell you why bush was at the end of that video. The days following 911 we had the President, and the government that we deserved and the president we wanted at the same time, and as Glen said it became perverted because it became about Politics. I think in the future President bush will be seen in a different light. Once we get past the politics of the time.

I do not agree with much of what President bush did, but It is easy to criticize the choices he made when you where not the one who had to make those choices.

top topics

join