It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea missile launch may come in hours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JWash

Posing for photo ops or bowling. The korean problem only helps their Nwo cause and gets "their" troops some target practice .

MSM cares more about what Michelle is wearing than they do about any nuclear threat.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I just find it alittle disturbing that this whole missile launch has to happen around the G-20/NATO dates. When all of the U.S. top diplomats are out of town glad-handing.

Then again, they have to deal w/ European protesters.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well I'm waiting for the launch.
The outcome of this is of great interest to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

hahaha!

why no ofc your star was for making me smile and being honest.

folly may i add ;D

h

i just fel that ones posts requires ones gratitude as a repsonse

more or less i think you deseved it an i felt you infact got one so i did

going to give you another for making me laugh
hehe

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

same here

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A reminder that we encourage posts that add to the discussion and as a result, one line posts that do no more than agree or disagree with a previous poster are highly discouraged.

Please Review The Following Link:

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I think thats the logical point here and to many

Sorry to be some what crass here with my own lang but hey i wann be honest with my peeps

why #ing bother???

i mean cmon why? that is the 60trillion "lols" question?? why ??

we have a wide range of somewhat evidence and i like the rest are like wtf?????

NK little crapp place on the edge of china

SK little crppy place on the very vrey edge of china

cold war? hmm i dunno sounds iffy but lets keep looking neways

btw mods dont kill my post im srry i was trying to be frank "and not im not mary" xD

nnnneeways

this little tiny ass place "and cmon it is" shouts and rants about "as something going airborne" we dont know what it is

could be a fishcake for all i know.. but something is getting sent into the heavens.. and that a"according to people" is not a great thing to do..

So we have NK pissing about and japan usa pissed off "and not to mention SK" in all of this who live on the door step of NK and big brother up north china who infact own the USA via BONDS yes im sorry its true usa are ownd by china .. infact most of the world is "they pwn the labour market" newyas thats another thread..

But look at it this way.. china will be the loser in this not the USA nor SK why?

well if they do anything stupid the world goes ape and the Milatry industial complex "usa / ango saxons"

profit

god i hope im right
LOL or we will see news on our tv later today or ill post saying i was correct coz people are to damm greeedy..

only problem with my own comment is iraq

did i make any sens or was i just sitting on a fence :/ i dont know but well its late i need a smoke ..

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have a funny feeling the world governments are over this...
I would not be surprised if such a missile will be destroyed via new technology of some sort. I am fairly certain if there is a threat it will be met.
I think we cannot even fathom the stuff we posses, never know.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Same here. Feels like the world governments have a hand in this.
Who knows it could be the beginning of the Asain/Pacific Union.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JWash

You mean something like SEATO?

SEATO was dissolved in 1977, but the member nations still have unofficial close ties. Every two years most of them join in Hawaii with the US Navy for RIMPAC exercises. As well as having exercises in their own countries with US forces.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yes, it is similiar, but without the southeast asia countries bein involved.(ie. phillipines, vietnam, etc.).

I believe the goal was to unify (CER) Closer Economic Relations (Australia & New Zealand) with the Pacific Island Nations (S.Korea, Japan, China).

Pretty much to setup the framework similiar to the NWO, where it'll have a single newly adopted currency with open trade between the CER & Pac.Islands. I mean the Pac.Islands already have the PICTA agreement in place since 2006.

I think that maybe NK is acting like a monkeywrench in the works.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
*Correction*
I mean to say- to have a similiar setup as North American Union... NOT NWO. Hopefully that makes alittle more sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've got an idea on how some of us may be able to earn back a portion of our money most recently lost in the markets! But we'd have to do this quickly.

We can throw together an 'Anti-Long-Dong' pool, with the squares representing all of the possible outcomes. So, would the squares that bet against the U.S. be considered 'hedge-squares'?

I'm so torn on all of this.

Sometimes I'm totally convinced that this is all hype, on the U.S. part (over-exaggerated in media and to the media), to flex our anti-missile arms to the repo-men.

Mostly I believe this is another sales presentation, to the same audience as the last. An upgrade, perhaps. Or the final component to the pre-sale (or 'sales-pitch'). Like, for instance the underground detonation, a few years back, was for a commitment and retainer. Today's NK missile test is the final product, or finishing touches, and balance due in full.

Who's the buyer? Up until recently, I was convinced it was Iran. Now, I'm not so sure. China maybe?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Looks like the launch may be delayed. Strong winds

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Can you imagine how it must seem to nk as they watch the entire world move towards a nwo? I mean how do they expect to remain seperate?

Maybe they figure that they would rather die than merge.

We do not know what kind of pressure they face by the nwo.

Who cares? The point is that they are threatening our sovereignty and security, therefore they must be dealt with. I care little for their reasoning, but I care everything for their actions.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I care, because the city I'm posting from has been noted as a target by NK in the past, and is well within reach of NK's arsenal.

To be fair, NK have much more better targets... Like the US fleet, Hawaii, US bases in Japan and SK...

Anyway, I don't want a war... I love Japan and South Korea.

And if there's a war and SK/Japan can't handle it or by military agreements the US have to give troops it will be hell. Because you can't take North Korea with air power. Impossible. You would need at least a draft to get this thing going. And if you remember what happened in 1950, the US didn't even give training to the draftees before putting them in the meat grinder.

At least if there's a war I hope China or Russia doesn't help NK. Or doesn't cry if NATO is on their border after that... they did nothing about the NK problem for all those years, face the consequences.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

The MAJOR difference with the Korean War however was that we still had many hardened combat Veterans from World War II still in service. They knew how to fight, and they most certainly knew how to win.

As for North Korea now-a-days, if they sent their infantry storming into the DMZ, all we would need is a Tactical Nuclear barrage, and they would be finished. The Tacticals of this era are nothing like the Megaton behemoths of yesteryear, so therefore they could actually be deployed in a reasonable manner.

As for Russia and China, well Russia has no love lost for North Korea, that is for sure. China as well is a survivalist Nation, they want to challenge the United States, but they will not do so before they have the ability to take us on militarily. Therefore, China will most certainly allow North Korea to rot if it actually comes down to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I dont get it! Your government has allready killed so many inocent people in Irak, they lied and made you scared so you could feel threatend by som longbeard arab guys. This is a fact.
Now its NK who is a threat? Are you so stupid you are going to buy this again?!
You are the invadors..always have been.
I am quite sure that all this NK story has to do with the economic crisis and the NWO somehow.
Please do not buy this, you are suposed to learn from history.
If your gov keeps going on like this, one day you really are going to find your war in you own soil at last and then you relly are going to feel threatend..just as all the countries you have invaded during this century.

PEACE!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by antar
Can you imagine how it must seem to nk as they watch the entire world move towards a nwo? I mean how do they expect to remain seperate?

Maybe they figure that they would rather die than merge.

We do not know what kind of pressure they face by the nwo.

Who cares? The point is that they are threatening our sovereignty and security, therefore they must be dealt with. I care little for their reasoning, but I care everything for their actions.

LOL! Yeah go kill some more people cowboys, that would make you feel safe!
You are so coward, people like you CHOOSE to shoot first and ask later..thats the worst kind of cowardy that is. You prefer to buy this "threat" and go to yet another war, rather than take a chance.
Democracy?! lol..pathetic.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

And what preytell has Sweden done except for riding on coat tails and dodgeing there way outa conflict..Thow I dont agree how we went about with the war on terror,It needs to be done..Its a dirty job and some one needs to do it..Certainly wasnt Sweden stepping to the plate..

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

No offense, but we lost in both Korea and Vietnam.
second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join