It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow our Local Guard Armory is packed ... how about yours..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I drove by our local National guard Armory and man, they filled it up with Humvee's and 4 Desert Storm Howitzers... nothing menousing or anything just full for a change... lived here 4 years and its as full as I ve ever seen it... usually 2 - 5 things... now like 35 ... and it could hold about 50 or so Humvee sized vehicles.

just something I noticed.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe because it might be drill weekend coming up tomorrow, and they are getting ready to train?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
in other news ammo is running out fast all across the US
pajamasmedia.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
well dont fret about it ... most of us stocked up after we learned the truth about 911. and guns and ammo appear to be popping up at regular events like flea markets .. ask the yard sellers at the flea market if someone is there they would know. I provide this information for your self protection only ,

[edit on 3-4-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Your probably right.... they are weekend warriors...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There was a little more activity at our local armory this week but nothing special.

The Air National Guard seems to be much more active and has more helicopters than usual.

Fort Stewart is about 45 minutes west of where I live so really there is no need for a build up in our armory.

Web all need to be observant of what's happening in our areas.

new topics

top topics

join