It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the leaders of the faithful?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
After much research and contemplation, I have arrived at the conclusion that these two people are the reason for every event on Earth.

Fain

This man was murdered and buried in a rural grave. Besides the information included with the photo very little is known of him other than he may have been a Mason and had a son named David. He may also be the source of the some of Mark Twain's characters, most notably Huckleberry Finn. He also may be the ancestor of at least two additional murdered men.

Shah

The person immediately above is the last Shah of Iran and person of interest in the slaying of Fain and/or one or more of his sucessors and the attempted murder of two others. He and his predecessors are most famously known for claiming to be God and Allah. He may be a main character in many religious texts.

At the present time ancestors of both these men are engaged in a war with one another. The whole world is at stake, as only one can survive this war. Otherwise it will continue forever. If you have any information regarding the personal affairs of these men, this is the time and place for you to reveal it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reza Pahlavi's Next Revolution: Successor Story

Huckfinn,

Your posts on another thread really caught my interest.

The above article is where I started researching the information you shared with ATS.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Now it's back to checking on these three:

Harshad K Shah - Elgin, Illinois

Nirav Shah - Elgin, Illinois

Kishur Shah - Waukegan, Illinois

Would you please confirm the spelling of their names.

Thank you and Good Luck to You and Yours,

peace

[edit on 4-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
These are some of the people I've encountered since 2 November 2005; the day my adventure began.

The first two are brothers. I rented a townhouse from them during the first half of 2006. I didn't think much of them at first, as my mind was consumed by recently acquired information concerning the world, but I noticed they kept finding reasons to knock on my door. Knowing their names to be Shah, I remembered a story of two Shah brothers from the middle eastern classic 1001 Arbian nights. I read the first story...it is about two brothers, Kings. One was King of Kings of the Banu Sassan, a nation of cutthroats and thieves according to some sources. Long story short...the story was disturbing enough for me to decide that some forces in this world are more powerful than I had ever imagined. Some good, but their's dark.

The last one is the owner of a motel in Waukegan, Illinois...I just recently was able to walk away from that place after nearly 2 years.

Life for many people is truely an adventure, a journey of redemption. Mine has inexplicably brought me into on multiple occasions into random contact with men named Shah and/or Khan. The probability of this happening, when it happened is so low that the only plausible explanation for it involves things that most people would consider insane.

Nevertheless, I've experienced what I've experienced and the decisions I've made under fire have brought me to a place where my demons cannot touch me. I've learned to fight according to what many would consider their highest ideal, without any weapons or physical defenses, but only the truth, cosmic forces.

join