It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

continued......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So its very ignorant to think they did not know the definition of bad evil etc. Now the tree looked like all other trees, this tree is infact another creation but even below the animals. So now we have establised dual pictures for evil, a tree and a serpent. We know now that it is a double, the fact that the "serpent" talks is a sign of it being another person but not a man with a soul and not even an animal and this is shown with the image of satan being a half man half animal being( and with man being given and soul before the angels). Of all the things this "person, serpent, tree, thing" does is say that YOU can be God!! Now this can go 2 ways, if you are living in perfection with God, this serpent might have been complimenting Eve.....on the other hand why would a being want to appoint someone else God or tell them how to do it without doing it themselves??? So one can either laugh at something like this or get angry (hence the angels). But then you must ask yourself this question, in all Gods perfection why would he make something so dumb that it went around trying to appoint others to be God, who would fall for that?? Why not do it yourself serpent? But look it doesnt even know God, does it even know its here??? If it doesnt even know its here it has no idea about pain, pleasure or even if its missing out? If its missing out and doesnt know its missing out what would it do??? This is where we get evil people. Evil was essentially made to laugh at. We all know if you hang out with murderers your going to get murdered. People who murder dont believe in God or the love of God which makes them essentially blind, if they are blind they dont even know they are missing out when they do die and are gone FOREVER(this doesnt bother most of them either because they will argue and insist that them and everyone else arent going to be here after death, why kill someone if they are going to be waiting for you later?? Unless your too dumb to grasp the fact your here and so are they and neither of you should kill and are going anywhere). And the concept isnt that hard, you know your own name you should know the name of the creator. And to make things even funnier, harder??, they will usually go around saying there is no God, believing that death and murder is good, but hey why not do it to yourself if its so fantastic, wait no you want to follow God and not commit suicide. So true when the bible states you can not serve two masters. Adam and Eve knew of "death" but they knew they were coming back, God said you will surely die, he didnt say ill wipe you clean from existence sucker. And the warning is do not eat from the tree, IE taking things from the serpents, the men/animals, who dont believe in God who pretty much dont know they are here who at the beginning were trying to make YOU God but now say there aint no God. But to the same extent they dont know we're here so they cant get you either here or later, so evil essentially has no power "fear not he who can destroy the body but only he who can destroy the soul". When adam and eve were "cast" into the wilderness, decided to "play the game of life" the warning was, these are the hardships(level of difficulty), if you mess around with the men/serpents/devil/demons or associate with them, eat their "apples" they bring nothing but problems. But at the same time they want to be safe so they fight against one another, they are a kingdom that is divided by 1's , the me me me me me, but they are really ( i dont even know im here) which is shown by the serpent being a one symbol. ( won being one, as there is only one God who is all wins and victorys) it is also stated " do not trust the wolves in sheeps clothing" which is another indicator of the serpent. To make things worst (worse?) they know math by the "one" "won" person they think of themselves, they know their name, but they are essentially stupid just as evil is stupid. I might have left some out ask any question.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok first, you should have added this to the thread you already started (www.abovetopsecret.com... ) , there is no point in a brand new thread just to continue your "rant".

Second.... you will get much more attention and more replies if you break down your post into easily readable paragraphs.

When people see large "walls of text" they tend to move on to the next thread, much like I will....

[edit on 3-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As pointed out above, please use the thread you have already started to discuss this.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

join