It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How polotics REALLY works, Cross Party Collusion. MUST SEE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was watching Charlie Brookses show NewsWipe (which is like a British version of the daily show looking at biased media reporting from a comical standpoint) when mid programme there was an interview with Peter Obourne which BRILLIANTLY sums up how poloticians are not working for the public but are engaged in a conspiracy against the public. Opposite parties have far more in common with each other than they do with the general public. Every political party essentially works for the same business interests no matter who we vote for, the differences are all artifical. Both sides strings are pulled by the same interestes, the end goal is always greed, money and power.

The program producers had to add in the disclaimer before the interview that what Obourne says are 'views not facts, views not facts', when in reality its the other way round, they are facts NOT views! He points out how many top poloticians now see their job in polotics as a career to make money instead of work for the public, they go to university, try to make as many contacts as possible, and usually end up working for some huge corporation making mega bucks. He gives Tony Blair as an example, who now makes millions advising on how polotics and businesses should relate, also the previous prime minister John Major who now works for the secretive Carlyle Group (linked to Bush and the CIA, etc).

Finally at the end of the interview he says he would name some of the people that do the secret 'dirty work' behind the scenes by working with Big Business and the govenment, after saying "I dont know if you've got the balls to put this on air", he names them, and the producers bleep out all the names for "Legal Reasons"!, then the screen goes blank, and they return to their usual comical outlook on the news.

A breath of fresh air from the usual media tripe on TV nowadays.

See it here:
How Cross Party Collusion, Politics and Corporations Relate

The same is true in America. There are no significant differences between being a republican or a democrat. Sure, in the lesser ranks there are some exceptions, but the leaders of both are just as bad as each other. The mainstream media (who essentially work for the same corporations as the poloticians) create all the differences, and make them seem like the important issues, while the real problems stay unchanged behind the scenes.

You dont have a democracy in America: Its a two party dictatorship masquerading as a democracy!

Both sides strings are ultimately pulled by the same corporate interestes, no matter who is in power. Obama seems like a genuinly nice guy, and I think that he has good intentions at heart all the time, but he's going to end up working for the same corporations and intelligence agencies as every president before him has. The only reason the media gave Obama enough coverage to get into the race is because his wife is involved with various secret sociteies and boards, working for the capitalist state and energy industries. McCain was the puppet for the military industrial complex, bush the puppet for his fathers CIA, Clinton also a puppet for the CIA, Obama is a puppet for wallstreet and the Bilderbergs agenda.

Capitalism, greed and power has essentially taken over polotics. And this is whats happening right now infront of our faces, with the economic collapse govenments are now openly saying they need to regulate the economy. The businesses are going be in the poloticians hands. Even MORE power to them.

Hopefully with more good media coverage like this, and the wealth of information on the internet things CAN start to change. A lot of people are becoming aware now. Revolutions CAN happen, and I strongly believe that human compassion and love will eventually triumph over human greed and its perpetual seek for power and domination.

Thanks for reading

Peace.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I call it Corportism...

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. revealed the Bankers Manifesto of 1892 to the U.S. Congress somewhere between 1907 and 1917.

BANKERS MANIFESTO

We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome.

This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

*As foreclosures mount, Florida court turns to 'rocket docket'*
www.cnn.com...

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes,
they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm
of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

...'Nuff said...

The most Important thing you'll never read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. What a brilliant interview!

If only more media outlets would have the balls to air stuff like this. Even they bleeped out the names of the people he named. I wonder who they would be? Anyone here know?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again: I've never seen a credible original source for that bankers manifesto thing.

Cool vid OP thx.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Its the media that needs to change, they need to give equal coverage to all parties, not just the main two. And the public needs to vote on who the leaders of the parties are, not let the parties themselves decide.

The media are currently wrapped around the finger of the govenment and corporations. Thank god for the internet.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Indeed more and more people are seeing the corruption.

Here's the good thing about the common person- They don't need to know what exactly is corrupt, only that there is corruption that is directly/indirectly affecting them. That alone is enough to shake them out of apathy, and thankfully there are enough slips in the media and elsewhere to show the common person that the people who are controlling things are not noble enough to do so, and they will be taken care of.

Mark my words, the people WILL prevail.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Excellent insight, and kudos to your ability to get it into meaningful words. I've been screaming this from the rooftops here in America for 16 years now, and very few are listening. Maybe I'm interrupting their 'American Idol' viewing...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Man I get so depressed thinking about how #t out political system is.

I'd much rather start a thread about positive things, about what we can do to sort it out instead of revealing the massive conspiracies and bad doings that go on, but I dont have clue what it could be. We all need a plan. And it needs to start in the media.

top topics

join