It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New World Order a Conspiracy or a Fact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

The “secret web” is still conspiring behind closed doors. They’ve put the world out that this is a New World Order.

I’m guessing it will leap from baby steps to running full speed ahead with their sinister agenda’s.

I read the other day that officials are claiming this is worse than the Great Depression.

Our Governments in all Nations remind me of the neighbor who was so far in debt he intentionally maxed out all his all his credit only to file bankruptcy and making off with his falsely acquired wealth.

I think it will be both a global economic crash, with a frequency of natural and manmade disasters coinciding with each other.

It is possible for just one to cause public panic and cause a run on the banks. That’s if they get there in time!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
it's a fact. and it's been a fact for a very, very long time. just read and observe and you will have no doubt. and it's a conspiracy. however it is not a theory.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Well we arent exactly talking about the falling of Rome here. This history is quite different. the Roaman empire did indeed fall.

Do you enjoy watching the US fall, along with all the Freedoms we enjoy as a Country today?

Other Developing Countries will also be affected. We will have a global currency, rather credit system. Most likely a global ID. RFID micro chip implant.

This little device can store lots of data and is barely visibe to the naked eye, however some are the size of a grain of rice.

Your banking, medical, driver's licence info will be uploaded on to this chip.

They will do away with the social security number and give everyone a new GLOBAL ID.

I wouldnt suggest accepting this mark or ID.

I do appreciate hearing your point of view. There are some interesting theories on here.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

That was a good one! It's a Conspiracy but not a theory. You made that sound very simple.

I wish thing like this were as simple as black and white. Too much grey in all of it.

We have enough uncertainty in our financial markets, gold and now NWO. So crazy!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A new world order is coming and we can see it every day. What most will never say is that there has been a slow but steady move towards a unified world system, but for what reason. Ronald Reagan may have let it out when he talked on what could we do in the face of an extraterrestrial invasion if not unified as one. This could be a motivator behind the scenes.

For those of you who know me, you know that I take a Biblical world view of things. In Revealation it is all there. War in heaven, satan and his followers come to the Earth, a new world system rises, followed by another invasion as Christ returns to set up His kingdom on the Earth.

Where do I see it? Increased UFO activity worldwide... they are coming, coincidentally with the rise of the NWO. Eventually this year, the UN is sopposed to issue a paper on extraterrestrial activity. It will be an interesting read.

But to the basic point, yes, I believe it is a conspiracy and certain to happen. I just believe it for different reasons. None of it will be good for anyone.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I like to see your Biblical perspective. I as well have the same beliefs.

Ive heard some similar things about Reagan and an Alien invasion. Yes I believe they are connected. The frequency of theses sightings have increased.

The Alien and UFO chasers are going nuts about it. They don’t see it as we do.

The bible refers to these times as performing false miracles.

I agree this NWO will not be good for anyone! It's so deceptive. Like the Bible says. "Those that have an ear let them hear"

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thats the way I see it too!

This story could and I believe does go all the way back to the origins of civilised man and perhaps a little beyond that too.

All religions I believe come from this single point, each interpreting what god is, or gods if you read a bit about Egypt and Babylonian times.
how we became civilised at that point or even before that time in egypt, Atlantis? dont know.
Here they believe the stars have some meaning and perhaps they do,
I think we could have had a helping hand from the stars somewhere, again where and who i dont know.

Some would call them aliens and ufo's, egyptians back when it started may have called them god or gods?

sun god comes to mind, doesnt mean its "THE GOD" just a few gods that are of less intelligence, meaning our helpers towards the civilised world , maybe had powers of say, mapping out our galaxy, maybe not the universe?

they chose a planet that was ready, that perhaps maybe had some life but maybe not very intelligent life, thats just 1 theory though, we may have already been here and they helped civilise this world.

Anyways , I dont know where in the civilised world it got corrupted, could have been the at start, maybe further down the line, Royal bloodlines that can be traced back a very long time ago, have ruled and conquered the world.

The same bloodline exists today.

Did you know the queen and the bushes are related?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

I believe the civilized world was corrupted from day one to. There has always been Evil and Goog in the world.

In fact that's the origin of the names I believe. Good-God,,,,Evil-Devil, know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

well spotted, i never saw that before, its all about the awakening for us aint it?

we have to say no, we wont be ruled, I dont mind being lead, but no to rule over us.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Yes We Must claim this right to Freedom. Do anything to preserve it.

Just think what are forefathers would think of all this. They would be rolling in their graves! I'm still in search of the "Patriots"

They are sometimes hard to spot.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I as well be this NWO is directly linked to the Bible. It seems like all the pices are falling in to place.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I assume there will be many changes during 2009-2010.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

As always, good stuff! S&F! Glad someone put it out there!
I enjoy your take and readings in these threads!
Heres my 2 cents. I have looked at this for awhile.
I feel it is going on now and has been talked about openly by our leaders
as being a good thing for decades, which in a perfect world it may be.
It is something organized by the king of deception as to look
like a good thing, for lack of a better way to describe it.
It will be twisted to end up being used against us.
It started out as a positive and will be turned into a negative,
if it hasnt already. Even the few rich families in charge do not realize
they are tools being used to acheive these goals. While it may not even
fully happen in our lifetimes, the threat is always there.
This should confirm it if you think about it:
Do I hear anyone say, same-o, same-o?

Both President Bush and the President Elect have carried through on their pledges to make this the smoothest and most efficient presidential transition in history,

www.paawwa.org...
www.foxnews.com...
www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Thank you, I do get some Bible bashers.

Ive seen other threads welcoming the NWO and others welcoming communism.

Ive encountered so many people with other beliefs, such as they believe in God but don’t believe they have a soul, or others who believe in Demons and don’t believe in God.

Some believe the NWO is manmade, which is insane, too many non manmade events to be a coincidence.

It’s nice to know that others like you agree. I cant speak for your spiritual beliefs though. I do agree with the King of deception.

We have seen this coming. Like it says “Those who have an ear let them hear” yet most do not. Sad.

I simply don’t push my beliefs on them. There are simply to many pieces of the puzzle coming together at an alarming rate. Kind of like “birth pangs” Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for the links here are a few. You may have already seen them.

NWO Bush 41

NWO Clinton

Bush 43 NWO below

www.youtube.com... Obama NWO

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join