It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New World Order a Conspiracy or a Fact?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Take another look at the coin on my thread, what does it look like?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Take another look at the coin on my thread, what does it look like?
sorry double post

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Fact
fAct
faCt
facT

6liner..

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I wasnt aware of these secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. It puts a new light on the subject.

Well the problem that we have is,,, "look the IMF and the World Bank is 51% owned by the United States Treasury".

So the question becomes, what are we getting for the money that we put into there?

It seems like we are getting mayhem in several nations. No beneficial value.

Am I right??

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Back when I was more of a trekkie, I used to hail the arrival of a benevolent, unified world government presiding over a utopian society without hunger, greed or corruption, but I always felt that our current society couldn't pull it off because ideals don't seem to pan out in real life like they do on TV...bummer how that works.

Ever since joining ATS, this vision has grown more and more sinister by the day and I must thank many of the brave members for speaking their minds and opening our eyes to the truth and how this will affect the average American and from what I gather...it isn't good.

Not to sound like a broken record, but people fought and died to secure our most basic rights that are so taken for granted today.

As time goes by, the nightmare possibility of our country being relegated to "colonial status" i coming true and I fear it is only a matter of time before our leaders capitulate these basic freedoms we have enjoyed for so long to make way for something more along the lines of the UN constitution...

Sure, some things are a privilege and not a right like driving on public roads etc, but the right to life and liberty? The pursuit of happiness is ok too, but what if we lost those first 2? What about when the TSA can detain you at the airport without reading you your rights and pressure you to incriminate yourself when you haven't even violated a law?

All it takes is some jerk with a badge having a bad day to make an otherwise normal day spiral out of control and next thing you know, you're an unlawful enemy combatant or whatever Obama's administration has replaced that term with. Guilty until proven innocent...blah!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

O.K I seen the coin. I'm still guessing the Dictator may come from Brittan. It will NOT be Gordon Brown.

Many say OBAMA.

I still think the coin looks like "Prince Charles of Whales" Did you know his name also adds up to 666?

I have seen a better photo of him. It is his birthday photo sitting on the Throne. I'm sure he will soon become King.

He wants his rightful place. Are we still on the same page here?

We may also be wrong. It could be anyone I guess. I've known about him for quite some time. A bit Chilling to think about.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

When you mention ATS opening your eyes I agree. Be careful of others truths on here.

I’m not claiming my opinions are the Gospel truth. I worry so many are accepting of this NWO.

Where are the Patriotic citizens????? We are about to become global citizens.

These rights are granted to all Americans because of independence:
Freedom of religion
Freedom of assembly
Freedom of speech
Freeom of press
Freedom to keep and bear arms
Freedom to a fair and speedy trial by an impartial jury
Freedom to petition
Freedom of limitation of power of the federal government
Freedom from unreasonable search and seizure
Freedom from double jeopardy (being tried more than once for the same crime)

It is important to remember that the freedoms we enjoy in America were earned by our forefathers as they fought and died for independence.

As a nation, America has learned that freedom does not come for free.

There is always the possibility that the freedom we know will be threatened and that we must also fight for its preservation.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No the object/animal is not prince charles lol, it is supposed to be a lion, but it looks more half and half of something, look at the tongue, snake like coming out the lion.

do I have to spell it out?I dont want to sound crazy like David Icke lol.

Lizards, aliens you know?

if its true and I am barking up the wrong tree I trully dont know.

it needs alot of research to really say , this is what it is, like a books worth to say yes this is the NWO.

you cant explain it properly in a few lines on a debate site.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
THIS IS REAL and theres a lot of people not even realizing or caring...I am really freaked...i started to make some research 2-3 days ago and i found THERE IS LOT TO WORRY ABOUT. The same peoples control the nations...they created UN trillateral commision and lot others powerfull group of wealthy individual taking very important decision....just make ur research theres lot of clue pointing at some few peoples controlling the governments...What worries me its all the misinformation made to make sure most peoples stay ignorant(not to offense anyone, but its true).A lot of subliminal sign message everywhere...just open your eyes its no more conspiracy theories it's happening!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bouillon

very true, thats what I find Bouillon, nobody really notices and maybe ignore the situation.

Have a look and reply on my thread Bouillon, the coin and the coat of arms.

you too please wonderworld, because afterall this is a global topic, about the NWO.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I guess I’m not totally following you. Here is my concept on aliens and the NWO.

I cant link the thread. It's in my profile page named Bible theory debate on NWO.

After you check it out let me know and hope it doesnt offend you. Maybe not. I'm not quite catching what you are saying.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bouillon

I’m freaked out to. It seems like most here are happy that the day has arrived for a NWO.

YES I’m afraid it happened yesterday at the G20 Summit meeting.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
The New World Order is complete fiction. And no, I am not brainwashed.

Anybody who studies social change, dynamics, or even history will see that events occur out in the open or right under our noses, not in some secret room.

Conspiracism is a cancer to our culture and society.

You are a fool. go look up what conspiracy actually means, study how many world leaders are advocating it, then come on back.

Sorry, but what a crock....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by 4N6310

When you mention ATS opening your eyes I agree. Be careful of others truths on here.

I’m not claiming my opinions are the Gospel truth. I worry so many are accepting of this NWO.

Where are the Patriotic citizens????? We are about to become global citizens.

Make no mistake: The BS filter is definitely in overdrive when I'm reading ATS posts and mine is similar to the x-files credo: "Trust No One."
This doesn't mean I won't hear people out before seeking other sources for the same information or in many cases, contradictory information. One must always be diligent and test their faith, for it will be tested.

I think it was probably after watching Zeitgeist or one of those videos like it that it struck me how vastly different our lives could become if we discard our hard-earned constitutional rights to be "more like the rest of the world".

Some ideas seem romantic a'la the "grass is always greener" euphemism, but on second thought, I kind liked our grass the way it was. It was OUR grass...not their's. If you like British grass, you can always move there and see how much you really like it and if you find it's not your cup-o-tea, you can come back. This will be less and less the case, but now that I hear(or read, rather) myself, I wonder if I sound a little too paranoid, so I digress.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You never need to feel odd about coming out and stating your opinion about Aliens.

After all that is a hot topic on ATS. I also agree to a point that it is related but I already told you where to find it on my profile page.

Did you happen to see it?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

You do not seem paranoid. Great point when you say “”the "grass is always greener" euphemism, but on second thought, I kind liked our grass the way it was. It was OUR grass...not theirs””

So many are in Denial.

I have also wondered are we overreacting. My conclusion is No!

Since the age of 12 I have been watching for this and hoped it would not happen in my lifetime.

I am not happy to say the least, sitting by watching it happen makes me feel helpless and I'm not one to feel that way.

What happened to Democracy and the Voting process.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The question "Is the New World Order a Conspiracy or a Fact?" is a little too simple in my view.

We have seen many world leaders talk of a new world order.
We have seen many conspiracy theorists talk of a new world order.

But almost none of them actually agree on what it is.

I think we need to get more specific about what claims are being made.

For example, a common component of the conspiracy theories is the Bohemian Grove.

We know they exist.
We know that at times policy has been discussed there, for example some ex-members have said the Manhattan Project was discussed or even created there.
We know that they do some odd stuff there, like dance around naked, dress up as women, and have some rituals.

But almost everything else is just speculation or interpretation.

A common speculation is that they rule the world and plan some kind of fascist/evil system of control. But can we really prove that? We know that many of the people there are powerful, but theres no way to prove they have malicious intentions.

A common interpretation is that the rituals are evil. But to many other people they seem just like immature fun.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

No we cant prove it's evil, however in the near future we may.

Our economy hasnt changed and is getting worse. I'm expecting something big to happen.

It may be a total global economic collapse, several natural disasters on top of the deficit, banks closing, store Shelves being emptied, martial law being imposed.

I expect SHTF before 2010

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The fight for our rights is up and running we just have to make sure we don't trip.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

I dont see anyone fighting for our rights. Where are they. Why arent people rising up against this.

I'm one to talk I sit here and whine because there is nothing else I can do to change it.

What do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join