It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New World Order a Conspiracy or a Fact?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What is and should be the future of Global Governance and Citizenship?

Who should make the key decisions and in what institutional frameworks?

Who will be the dictator?

The immense magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind blowing!, Even for the wisest among us.

Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic. They’re not aware that they have been brainwashed to react with skepticism and criticism.

The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with video tape reports of horrific and bloody scenes suffered by innocent civilians. The people react “”We must do something”” That’s the desired reaction.

The public has no control over current events that have led us to a NWO.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Where have all the Patriots gone. Those who fought and died for Freedom??

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The answer is that it is BOTH. It is a fact, and has been mentioned by MANY prominent leaders. It is a conspiracy because those same leaders have collaborated to make it happen.

What is isnt is CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Also, the term "New World Order" has taken on a life of its own. many now try and personify it, or put a face to it, which is impossible, and makes it look like fringe matters.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Change not necessarily for the better.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I used to think it was just a conspiracy and now I am not too sure.
Things sure look like it might not be a conspiracy and there might be some truth to it after all...I mean lets look at the G20.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Both is a good answer. I guess it's the secrets behind the scenes that make it a Conspiracy.

I'm seeing it more Factual day by day. Kind of creepy!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Me too. It was a TOP conspiracy. Now that all the World leaders have gathered and said the words ""New World Order"

I wonder; has the conspiracy been solved? However this is just the beginning.

The lies, deception and secrets will continue until their final goal is reached.

It's these secrets that we seek to find answers to. It is a main ingredient to solve this mystery.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The New World Order is complete fiction. And no, I am not brainwashed.

Anybody who studies social change, dynamics, or even history will see that events occur out in the open or right under our noses, not in some secret room.

Conspiracism is a cancer to our culture and society.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
The answer is that it is BOTH. It is a fact, and has been mentioned by MANY prominent leaders. It is a conspiracy because those same leaders have collaborated to make it happen.

What is isnt is CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Also, the term "New World Order" has taken on a life of its own. many now try and personify it, or put a face to it, which is impossible, and makes it look like fringe matters.

exactly the media is now putting its own spin on it to make it look like anything new the world is coming up with..

but the NWO owns the media...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Anybody who studies social change, dynamics, or even history will see that events occur out in the open or right under our noses, not in some secret room.

Right. As if major changes in history were not drafted in secret rooms.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

Why do you say ""Conspiracism is a cancer to our culture and society""

We are on a conspiracy site. My comments werent directed to you.

My concern is "What type of Global Governance will we have" I wonder where all the Patriots went.

Independence day should state 1776-2009.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I like the answer both as well. It's obvious to me that we've been brainwashed since we were all children.

I think it's the Native American blood in me (am 1/4 Mexican). I refuse to go along with the flow of humanity in it's current state.

My way is that of nature. Nature is as simplistic as possible, while constantly evolving. We're stuck in reverse in so many ways. Overly complex, while forgetting common-sense, and mutual respect. Lack of decency is abundant, while altruism is nearly non-existent.

The NWO has been around for some time now. It's not going away until people wake up. People aren't waking up until they are forced to. People won't be forced to until there's true scarcity, not bs statistical scarcity.

All I can say is since I was about 14, I've had.....day dreams, visions, I dunno..about millions of people out at sea searching for new land because there country could no longer sustain them. I've seen most everything we take for granted, vanish in less than a generation.

What replaces that is what is needed most. Going back to the basics. Becoming communal people, and relearning compassion, and regaining our complete conscience out of necessity.

I think the future will be very ugly for a while, followed by something great.

Yes I yearn for the destruction of societies as they are now. Not from being psycho, but from realizing that it is inevitable. It's not true that we can't keep going at our rate of population growth, but it is true we can't sustain our over indulgence in material accumulation.

I just wish it to be over with. It's just a blink away.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Good point!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I guess I'm a Rebel too. I will not conform either.

I wish I could blink it away too!

Have you seen that movie with Jim Carey called the Truman show. He lives in a bubble, he later learns that everything in his world is an illusion.

It makes me wonder if the writer was trying to make a point.

I have a good question for you since you are Native American Indian?

How will this affect the Tribal Governments? Don’t they have their own rights?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

To be honest, I have no clue! My father has mentioned that I've got Native American blood in me, but I don't even know which tribe. I know it's rather ignorant, but I've tried to get it out of my grandparents and they just basically blast off on another subject!

Mexicans are essentially Spanish and Native American descendant. I know I've got twice as much French in me as I do N. A., but I feel much more towards the latter. Genetics aren't an exact science, like statistics. It's possibilities of probabilities that can be skewed by a number of factors.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Both is a good answer. I guess it's the secrets behind the scenes that make it a Conspiracy.

I'm seeing it more Factual day by day. Kind of creepy!

All you need for a conspiracy is three or more conspirators. There are, without a doubt, more than that involved in the NWO.

I kind of feel like you are confusing the term "conspiracy" with the term "conspiracy theory".

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes I understand what you are saying.

I think we need a Native American Indian Councilman to ask about NWO and Tribal laws.

I'm German but still think a Global government would also wipe out a Tribal law.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well we hear NWO emerging quite often now on BBC and our leaders saying it.

Some things just add up, if its a coincidence or not I dont know but feel its true.

If it is true then some dark days will happen for peasent people.

Who is the leader?

well I made a thread to called the coin and coat of arms, take a look and let me know if I am on the right or wrong tracks.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The New World Order is a factual conspiracy...how is that?
This was published in December of 2008...

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. Former World Bank President joseph Stiglitz pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.

Before Joe Stiglitz was fired he took a large stack of secret documents out of the World Bank. These secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal that the IMF required nations:
1. to sign secret agreements of 111 items
2. in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.
3. in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved
4. in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets
If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing. Today if can’t borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history.
windfarms.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Are you refering to "Prince Charles of Whales" if so I agree but he must become King first. I heard he may be trying.

Look at this coat of arms and symbols on this coat. They match up perfectly.

A global dictaor will soon surface. I guess we wait to see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join