It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New & shy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi All!
New here. It will probably take me a while to find my way around this site, there is so much to get into and learn! I'm really into reading theories and one day when I have it all sorted out in my head I'll have something to add.
So for now... Hello, nice to meet you!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amidala

Hey, welcome to ATS the best site on the Web! If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Peace,
~TheMythLives

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Double post- deleted.

[edit on Apr 3rd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi and welcome amidala.

Don't be shy, ask questions, use your brain and provoke thought in those that are lacking it.
Whatever you do, don't get stuck here on this site and not look at other sources, many people on this site enjoy putting fear into people, the truth is nothing like this and therefore I'm just warning you, constantly expand your mind by looking at all things, videos, photos, documents yourself.

I really hope you find what you need and eventually realise it is all part of a much bigger and at the same time much smaller puzzle that takes time to think about and understand.

Enjoy your stay and best wishes on your travels/journey.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello from a fellow Star Wars geek!

Have a look around, take your time, speak your mind, and above all else deny ignorance!

Correction: don't just deny it, poke it in the eye with a pointy stick!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amidala

Welcome to the best little conspiracy alternative news site on the net. Your joining the social elite of the world wide web. We would initiate you with the secret hand shake if we had one.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend! I hope you enjoy this site to it's fullest! Don't be afraid to post any theory or reply to any thread!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very nice to meet you also amidala. Welcome to ATS.

This is a good place to be to help you get over your shyness. I'm shy too. I am even too shy to go to chat.

But I have become more bold since I became a member.

This is a great place to spend time. I hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nice to meet you too! Try not to be shy.....we can learn from you too. Once you start or at least reply to a few threads, you'll warm up. Don't hesitate to ask questions, as most everyone here is very nice, helpful, and knowledgable. It can be a bit overwelming at first to find your way around, but again.......ask, and the members here will gladly help! Welcome!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope your stay here is as long and as informative as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

join