It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle and the Queen, a choreographed dance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My thinking is that the "hug" we've heard so much about and seen in clips was choreographed. In my opinion this was to show the royals and the NWO in a kinder gentler light. I don't recall many instances where I have seen the Queen physically close to anyone but her husband. I think this was a diversionary tactic to the G20 money grab and gave me the impression, although I know it to be a false one, that a transfer of power was occurring.

My apologies, I've bolloxed the link thingee. You've all seen it in some form.

What do you think?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Hemisphere]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Daily Show made the point the Ms Obama put her arm around the Queen and broke Royal Protocol. She must be marked for death now.

Time will tell, she is like Princess Di, with her entorage and fancy clothes... Will she Die like Diana did? I think so!!!

What do you think of that?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here's a little historical Queen touching.

Australian PM denies touching Queen

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Queen shocked by human touch - needs therapy

HOWARD CHUA-EOAN of Time explains " The sovereigns of England and France at some point in their nations' long histories claimed a divine right to rule, a right often amplified by titles bestowed by the Pope in Rome. (The Queen, in fact, still has the title Defender of the Faith, an honor given to Henry VIII before he broke with the Catholic Church and established the Church of England.) That touch of holiness once gave the occupant of the throne the supposed ability to cure certain diseases - most famously, scrofula, a terrible skin ailment that was called "the king's evil." Thus, the miraculous contact had to be conserved. And so, whether a touch or a nod or a gaze, royal favor, like that of God, is not a subject's on demand; it is dispensed by kingly prerogative."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"Breaching Royal protocol has left visiting dignitaries and statesmen in hot water in the past."

Breaching Royal Protocol

This gives credence to my contention that this was indeed planned and that the Queen in essence... "took one for the team". The NWO that is.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Eleanor Clift, Contributing Editor, Newsweek Magazine

Sunday April 5, 2009 on the McGlaughlin Group. Elanor was commenting on the Queen and Mrs. Obama hugging:

They don't do anything by chance, I'm sure they had that worked out in advance.

new topics

top topics

join