It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

object/trail over Ocean

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi all,

here's a pic I shot back around '01 with a telescope attached to my Nikon 950. The object/trail was over the ocean in the morning....chris

www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When I first read the post I though it was probably a jet contrail, but that isn't a Jet. Where was this picture taken?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLER_077
When I first read the post I though it was probably a jet contrail, but that isn't a Jet. Where was this picture taken? [/quote

Hi KILLER,

You are correct, it isn't a jet. It was taken in Sydney....chris

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If its real
It's very cool.
Are the colors accurate?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLER_077

reply to post by chrisb

how do either of you KNOW its not a jet ?

its a vague blob FFS - and BTW what telescope did you use - one that came in a christmass cracker ?? my std zoom lens takes clearer photos of f;ying aircraft than that

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That is an interesting pic you got there, very nice.

The object in front of the trail, does have an oblong shape which does show a bit of a disc shape. The pic does not appear to photoshopped, but I am no expert on pictures.

If you notice the angle of the object, it is kinda tilted down a bit, yet according to the trail it is still traveling in a straight trajectory. So it would be breaking through more air than if it were 'flat' and flying straight.

- Could it be that this is a UFO that is breaking through the atmosphere and causing a condensation trail (contrail) based on the wind flow over and under the object? Just like a planes wings do?
(edit - Add) wait, doesnt the jet engine have something to do with the formation of contrails? I guess it must have some type of normal propulsion system of some sort.
- Could the glare on the trail be the sun reflecting?
- Could this be a total hoax? Who knows, but it sure is interesting.

Anyone else have any input?

Fry

[edit on 4/3/2009 by frey51]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Its the old ghost rockets of the 40s.

See youtube with ufo and flames in the sky.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
why did you host it on a surfboard fins buisneess website?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Why not, MR BOB?

Chris Beacham is the domain owner.

chrisb

odd. that.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb
Hi all,

here's a pic I shot back around '01 with a telescope attached to my Nikon 950. The object/trail was over the ocean in the morning....chris

www.surfin.com.au...

That's obviously a crop. Can you post up the full photo so that we can see context?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the red streak is a cloud. Clouds like that are normal in the morning. The "object" was photoshopped in.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
If its real
It's very cool.
Are the colors accurate?

Hi spinkyboo,

The colours are probably not as bright as the real thing because the telescope loses light, but this an advantage when shooting stuff like this...chris

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by KILLER_077

reply to post by chrisb

how do either of you KNOW its not a jet ?

its a vague blob FFS - and BTW what telescope did you use - one that came in a christmass cracker ?? my std zoom lens takes clearer photos of f;ying aircraft than that

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ignorant_ape]

I have photographed a lot of stuff like this. It's very bright and very silent.

I used a Celestron Spotting 36x telescope. Perhaps this filtered pic gives a better look....chris

www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by chrisb
Hi all,

www.surfin.com.au...

That's obviously a crop. Can you post up the full photo so that we can see context?

Yes, it is a crop. I don't have the time to search for the original, although there was only sky in the rest of the pic.....chris

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be an X43 ?
wikipedia

It doesn't look photoshoped. And the trail is not a cloud IMHO.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by MorfeuZ]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The full image would help

A crop of what couold be a very large photo gives us absolutely nothing to go by. The apparent object may be 5mm across or 5 miles across for all we know. It may cover most of or just a very tiny portion of the original photo. Seeing foreground and/or skyscape will enable people to better judge what it may - or mnay not - be.

Edit: just seen your comment above. Even if nothing else is in the full photo, it may be useful to see it. More info the better

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
the red streak is a cloud. Clouds like that are normal in the morning. The "object" was photoshopped in.

Normally I ignore people who accuse me of lying, but this one time I will ask you to explain why you think the pic is hoaxed....chris

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Come on, we all know the text book responce: Where was this weather balloon with a contrail (no Chemtrail or ufo is mentioned here) taken ?

Does the non existing nwo know about these ballons ? is it a part of an agenda (even thou agendas dont exist) that we dont know about (yet we are 100% disclossed about everything the gov.s and Airlines do)be the reason ?. One might consider(using ones brain) that there are other things we dont fully understand (yet we have learned everything at school) out there (nonsense since earth is the only possible source of intelligence,even thou we cant even help each other) in space? (wich only include the earth and the moon)

So, what do you think ? (brain must be used at this point)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the interest in my pics. Here's a couple more (with filtered version underneath). These were shot with the same gear around 7am, 24 June,2002.....chris

www.surfin.com.au...

www.surfin.com.au...

www.surfin.com.au...

www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Apart from revealing these were taken 7 years ago you've still failed to prove the full images to give us context. Is this deliberate? As they stand these pictures could be almost anything - possibly contrails or natural clouds - and it's certainly impossible for anyone to form an informed opinion of what they may depict.

Surely if you have cropped images you have the full pictures available?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join