It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Standing on the Edge of Oblivion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The end of the age is upon us, the age pf Pisces is coming to a end, we have entered the dark rift and the world all around us seems to be going mad. Reason has taken a back seat to almost shear panic. The money changers gather and plot, they say they wish to help, if this is true then why have they allowed what has happened? They allowed this to happen for profit, and make no mistake they wish to profit further at the expense of us all, it seems we are all at there mercy, or lack there of.

Do you still care whats going on American Idol or 24 or what Britney spears is doing?

In America the police are on a rampage attempting to keep the population in check using fear and intimidation. Everywhere you look you hear grumblings about sedition from disgruntled individual states. You here calls from politicians urging there supporters to arm themselves and be ready. We see protests that haven't been seen since the run up to our own revolution.

Anyone looking for comets?

The airwaves are full of talk of us vs them, and the need to rise up against certain types of thought. Americans have never been more unhappy with there government. The government has stopped listening to us. I actually heard a cop say recently that criminals are a waist of tax payer money because they have to throw them in prison, when the prison industry is a growth industry and we have the largest population on Earth not counting all who have been release but still under government control in the probation and parole departments. now they wish to expand this control to people outside of the penal system threw social services.

And just what is up with Yellowstone?

Conspiracy Theorists not long ago were laughed at and ridiculed or just called crazy, now they know better. Eyes are opening all over the world and they sure don't like what they see. Soon after the eyes open the mouth starts to move and the PTB sure don't like what they are hearing.

Does the produce in you local grocery store look good or bad?

The one world government is attempting to assert itself right in front of our face. Some argue it is a good thing others disagree. Good or bad we see it now growing everyday and it just not the Conspiracy Theorists.

Did u feel that? was it a earthquake?

The world we have all been raised up in is coming to a end right before our eyes, we are going to burn it to the ground. I fear for my children and of my family and friends and there children.

How about a war against greed?

We live in the age of corruption, corruption in government, religion, and perhaps our very souls, but a change is coming, I can feel it.

what say u?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The USA has lost 2 million more jobs in the first 4 months of 09, and we have seen tent cities sprouting up all across the country, but your politicians only care about moving these cities where they are out of sight and out of mind. they offer bathrooms for them only to remove them because more people show up.

Have you smiled for the police cameras all over our cities lately?

Taxes continue to rise, and they are doing it for the children, the same children they are force medicating, with drugs that might be bad or even unsafe for them, gone is the day where doctors controlled or guided us with our medical needs now it is judges that make these decisions.

Have you had to show you papers at a police check point lately? or in your own home?

It's 10pm do u know where your children are? It no longer matters because it's the government that now raises them, you can't spank a child anymore, you can't make medical decisions about your child anymore, and they won't even let our kids have cell phones in school even though they can't protect them and this has been proven time and time again.

Remember every good American is a Christain! If your not you should be in prison or on pych drugs.

We allowed the government into our lives, we should not complain that they tell us how to raise our kids, when we allow them to rule ourselves we allow them to tell us what to wear, what to drink, eat, we don't own our bodies they do or the corporation we work for.

I told u so!

Learn to swim!!
Learn to swim!!
Learn to swim!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's not the end of the age, just the end of an era. Mankind has always went through some sort of change of one form or another.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
More and more coworkers of mine are waking up to what is happening because their family members are waking up. We are only a few months into 2009 and already new unemployment is high. I believe Gerald Celente. I don't have any money but every paycheck I will buy canned food. A little is better than none.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
It's not the end of the age, just the end of an era. Mankind has always went through some sort of change of one form or another.

From my research this is what I have found out. Im going to put these into order so it is easier to SEE.

Just prior to the Age of Aries is the Age of Taurus (4600 to 2400 B.C.E.). Taurus is very much a female sign, and implies an Age “ruled” by the Goddess. This was also the time when Alpha Draconis was being recognized as the pole star. This is noteworthy in that in most goddess cultures, the dragon is considered the defender of the feminine. This is also why Saint George allegedly slaying the dragon is but a metaphor for the patriarchy’s ascent over the prior matriarchal cultures -- described more fully in Astrology According to the Goddess and the goddess, Inanna’s Descent into Hades). However, because the Anunnaki is a male dominated, chauvinistic group, there is little likelihood that the Goddess’s authority went unchallenged. It is more likely that the day-to-day, routine bloodshed in war and otherwise was temporarily muted somewhat.

There is more on the Anunnaki here This is of course based on Sitchin Theories or his interpretation of the ancient Sumerian culture. But this is about the coming end or current end of the Age of Pisces.

This would also imply that during the prior Age of Aries (roughly 2400 to 600 B.C.E.), the Age was “ruled” by Mars, the god of war. Aries is very much a male (macho) sign, and is likely to have been a time when the aggressive male energy dominated affairs. This might best be illustrated by the reign of Marduk in Babylon. Marduk is traditionally associated with Mars, and his reign, primarily from Babylon would have occurred after the fall of the Sumerian civilization circa 2000 B.C.E.. (Incidentally, the word “Cairo” in the ancient language of the time means “Mars”!)

The quoted text is from this site The Age of Pisces and holds the belief that aliens has influenced human culture for thousands of years.

I will admit this thread started as a rant, some of us "see" what is happening and can't help but have a sense of urgency in all things in there life. The end of the age and The Dark Rift equals a trying time for humans. The old ways will fall and a new way will come, The age of Pisces has been called the age of Christianity as Jesus Christ main symbol is of a fish, so with this end we will be going into the age of Aquarius, what exactly it all means to us? I have read that we will be intering a more spiritual existence or we will be intering Heaven.

The Age of Pisces is considered by some as the Age of Christianity, inasmuch as the 2160 years sometimes allotted also coincides reasonably with that religion’s tenure on Earth. But from a broader point of view, all the “Ages” are more likely tied to specific deities of ancient Sumerian notoriety.

The end of the age is clearly upon us, just think how much your life and the world around you has changed in the last decade.

*edit to add* I fear that much of the turmoil in the world is because the PTB do not want any change and are resisting natures will. I have heard there are massive underground complex that have recently been built for the elite and the fema camps are for u and me.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by LDragonFire]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OP I do understand why you are feeling as you are.

If I were to use your reasoning I would probably end my life.

I have high blood pressure, an enlarged heart and a leaky heart valve. I am a diabetic. I have an incurable lung disease. I am iron and B12 deficient. I can hardly walk as my knees and hips are shot.

I have sleep apnea and must sleep with a c-pap machine or I could die in my sleep. I have to keep a mobile nebulizer in my purse or car when I leave home.

My kidneys are failing and there is more but that's enough to list today.

I live on the eve of destruction every minute of everyday. Do I worry. No.

There is plenty of living to do and I intend to live my life without allowing external or internal problems to hamper me.

Yes, we could be hit by a comet and all life on earth could cease to exist.

Most are aware of the dire circumstances our world is in. I say do what you can to help and enjoy the time you still have.

Now, it's a beautiful day on the coast and I am planning a long ride on my 1973 chopped HD Sportster. Uh oh, maybe I'll get run into by an ignorant or drunk k driver. Oh well, I'll enjoy it till then and probably get back home in one piece.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I do see your point, and most of us also have medical issues. However it's never too late to prepare for what might come. I have children, and it's not a guarantee that I will see much of this new age, but my kids probably will. For them I have just ordered some organic seeds and even though I will move soon Im planting a garden here, hopefully it will benefit the next people that live here.

But the most important thing is knowledge, Im not willing to let them go blindly into the future not knowing what might happen. If the end of this society happens and if it happens over night I don't want them left wondering what happened. I also would like to see them able to React if this happens.

In the mean time we have lots of fun, making videos, or just going out fishing or camping. We have a rich life and try to have as much fun as possible.

But prepare yourselves to the changes that are coming, spiritually, mentally and physically if possible.

Thanks for the replies

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I readily agree with all of what you're saying here, but my forte' isn't astrology, although I do try to keep up with its' authoritary credulance concerning the return of the lord Jesus Christ. I do know that, according to many biblical scholars, there is some sort of astrological phenomenons preparing to take place on or around the year 2016-2017. Also, there is some sort of aligning of the zodiac characters due at this same time, and according to history, happens only every 26,000 years. I also agree with you on the prison camps that are awaiting the common folks like you and I. I have personally seen a load of guillotines being delivered in montana back when I use to drive a rig. The times ahead of us are while at the same time exciting, are very dangerous and scary to say the very least!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
I have personally seen a load of guillotines being delivered in montana back when I use to drive a rig. The times ahead of us are while at the same time exciting, are very dangerous and scary to say the very least!

Can you give more information about the Guillotines? What you said has sent chills up and down my spine.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The best I can remember about the guillotines was back around 1989-1990. I was taking a load to seattle washington and stopped at this little hole in the wall kind of truckstop for fuel and a bite to eat. It was along the I-90, and while I was fueling, another flatbed rig pulled along side me at the next set of pumps over and started fueling his rig also.
Well, I noticed that a part of his tarp had come loose and was walking over to tell him about it when something shiny caught my eye. It was a blade of some sort, and I couldn't really make out what it was at the time. Shortly after I told him about his loose tie-down, he said his thankyous to me for telling him and I went back to fueling my truck. Then about 10 minutes later I seen him readjusting his tarp on his load, and what I seen nearly knocked me over! I then sorta eased over and asked him what he was carrying, and he said that he didn't really know what it was, and was under strict orders not to discuss it with anyone. I then just flat out told him that he was carrying guillotines, and he knew it! Well, he got sorta upset when I said that and told me to mind my own business. I asked him where they were going and all he could say was that another truck was suppose to pick them up at an undisclosed location for final delivery to an empty military base. He had been prepaid for this load so all he had to do was drop it off in the middle of nowhere and just leave. I asked him if that didn't seem a little strange that somebody would ask him to drop a trailer loaded and just leave it like that without somebody being there to take it on? He said no, because his contact said that there would be "people" watching him every mile of the way, and that actually, those same people were probably watching him and me talk right now!
He said he didn't know what he was carrying until 2 fuel stops prior to the one in montana, and when he seen what he was carrying it scared him to death! The best I could tell about his load was that it looked like he was carrying maybe 12-14 guillotines by the size and shape of the crates they were packed in.
I remember reading an article at "educate-yourself.com" about 5 years by former fbi agent Ted Gunderson where he talked about the whole guillotine thing and even mentioned something about montana. It was then I wondered if I hadn't witnessed firsthand what he was refering to at that fuelstop back in 1989-1990? I dunno, but I do know a couple of things, and they are that there are already up and running railroad cars fully capable of executing prisoners via the gas chambers, and that montana and georgia have resubmitted their capitol punishment legislation and now have the option to put prisoners to death by guillotine.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Close shut the jaws of Oblivion.

Yeah, second line over here.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spliff4020

Haha, nice, loved that game.
I do think humanity is in for a rough ride, but I also think we are about to go through, or already are going through a spiritual evolution.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnconventionalRyan1990
reply to post by spliff4020

Haha, nice, loved that game.
I do think humanity is in for a rough ride, but I also think we are about to go through, or already are going through a spiritual evolution.

Agreed, but many will not want to change and to survive thats what you must do.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Don't panic! Make preparations. It's true that it seems something really bad is about to happen. But obsessing about it won't do you any good when and if it happens. Get your house in order. Get your tools and supplies ready. Make a plan. Get some good maps, and study them. Put away a good supply of food and water, and figure out what you're going to do if that runs out. Think practically- what will you do? Worrying about the particulars of your doom won't help you at all when that doom hits. Knowing what to do will.

Do you have a bag packed with everything you might need to survive in it? Do you know how to properly use everything in that bag? Do you have a tent? Cooking utensils? Rope? A good knife? A good gun and enough ammunition? Can you quickly and reliably start a fire and cook outdoors? Can you safely identify edible plants, and purify water? Do you know how to trap game? Clean and prepare said game? Do you know how to shoot well?

Worry won't help you, but skills can. Get some good books on survival, and study them. Practice what you can. Knowledge is your most important tool- and you may need it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
God or whatever you wish to call it is gathering the most random things and people here. All who leave get turned around and come back, all the best laid plans to leave are thwarted.

We have at least 25 blankets plus sheets
We have 40 bars of soap plus shampoo and conditioner, body lotions
We have gallons of oil and other auto liquids, tranny fluid, anti freeze
We have a large broken generator and a portable solar powered power supply
We have started a garden and have 300-400 canned goods
We have 6 months of dog food [was given for free]
We have enough clothing for 50 adults and children including hoodys and coats and shoes, not including our stuff
We have hand tools of all shapes and sizes and power tools
We are next to a cattle ranch plus a chicken farm our other neighbor is a apiarist.
We have 7 kitchen tables and 7 dressers
We have commercial grade kitchen equipment, stock pots, hotel pans, meat grinders, meat slicer, a butcher table
3 computers with scanners and printers
We have around 300 books
We have steal shelving

and much more.

This is the biggest random mess I have ever seen, but is there a purpose behind all of this.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by LDragonFire]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well ladies and gentleman is the beginning of the End. If anyone survives will this be the time period when it all went downhill?

This flu thing is both unexpected [as in the variation] and possibly not natural. How bad could this get?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You are kidding,right? There were times much worse then now, even in the last century. Not to mention all Human history. This is not unique in any way. Recall the black plague pandemics (when HALF of Europe's population died, for example). Mongols invasion when countries fell left and right and all kinds of doomsday stories circulated (maybe even about evil moneychangers too).
You are too quick to jump into doomsday conclusion. Wait at least untill 2012
Really - this is not the end. It is not even beginning of the end. Nor end of the beginning.
I'll give us a century more of same old easily.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
You are kidding,right? There were times much worse then now, even in the last century. Not to mention all Human history. This is not unique in any way. Recall the black plague pandemics (when HALF of Europe's population died, for example). Mongols invasion when countries fell left and right and all kinds of doomsday stories circulated (maybe even about evil moneychangers too).
You are too quick to jump into doomsday conclusion. Wait at least untill 2012
Really - this is not the end. It is not even beginning of the end. Nor end of the beginning.
I'll give us a century more of same old easily.

As far as I know we are facing a huge "ongoing" threat from this swine flu, governments are reacting just as we said they would, and the same goes for the media. This is a huge threat we have not yet faced in our modern era.

This is going to be a bumpy ride IMHO.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
here is time in a nutshell for those who get killed in wars or otherwise..

From here on.. We realise that war is stupid after a spat of it.
We realise that our belief in a working system merely emulates that which we inherit later thanks to Jesus..using time and events to lead those who were oppressive lawgivers and sellouts, to real and true love which is not always lovey fluffy stuff, it can torment one to fall upon this real life knowledge or drive them zonkers.

People in group think invite their own end by taunt and flaunt and rivlaries made dramatized to the real, but no braun against well..lame and overbearing toys of really rich thieves and dictators at play with there "expendable in insanity" flocks.

After that the teams of good in the end win against the losers who are trapped here hurting and using the populace like a bank robber who has the people on the floor convinced their not on the floor.

And the secrets are secret because if they weren't things may not change for goodness sake. What is Goodness. An expression of relief? An edification of "grief"? Or is it where humanity learns the real code of life, and avoids this armageddon melodrama altogether, and listens to the optional Ark/Arc resonators and warnings that we might need 1 or 2 or 2000? but whatever, make more daytime tv show dribble....

Fact is this timeline will likely reveal something alien..and new to our modern eyes, which will likely be the miracle and anomaly..well timed btw..that the real humans will need. Unfortunately a tad late..Technology is our God in a sense and savior the way it is conveyed and traditionalised, The universe, you, not you(death) are cycles in a spinning gunk of crud..making all kinds of insane things We like the ocean floor are merely left on a planet, to react mentally to the winds of fated changes. Rather than deciding via ultimate knowledge, collectively agreed, to free ourselves to a new and exciting reality, like NASA kind of, just a tad more honest maybe.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mastermind77]

top topics

join