It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have We Allowed Our Country to Become? **Ron Paul Video**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ron Paul addresses congress strongly opposing the Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2010, April 1, 2009.

"And let me just close by saying the greatest danger I see right now is the placing of the blame for the crisis that we're in is that we had too much freedom, too much capitalism, not enough regulation. And they did this in the 1930s. They are doing it even more now."

"Instead of saying that we overspent, overtaxed, overregulated, we have lost our confidence. And if we don't change that attitude and if we accept this notion, accept international regulation, believe me, we're in big trouble. We will lose our freedom, and we will lose our sovereignty as well."
--Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ron Paul has been the voice of reason during this congressional spending spree. Paul is one of the last vocal patroits we have,he needs to hear from those that support his views.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone that has had enough of those other congressional fools would mail them a simple note saying. YOU'RE FIRED!!!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by daddyroo45]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is sad there are not many moral and intelligent people such as Dr. Ron Paul in our congress...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dr. Paul is the best. I bet there are quite a few people who wished they voted for him at this point. Not many people paid attention to his during the campaign. Bet they're eyes are open now.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes I am sure that many people are wishing we could turn back the clock.
In my mind foreverr April 2nd will be marked as "New World Order Day"
With the Global Action Plan, and the creation of he Global FSB (Finanacial Stability Board) we are basically no longer a Sovereign Nation...

How many people even know what happened on April 2, 2009?

The End of U. S. Sovereignty!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by burntheships]

new topics

join