It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY hostage situation a set up??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

I smell a rat here. Surely if a gunman takes hostages, and actually starts blowing them away the building would be stormed by the Special Forces??

They could be in and out in no time and take this guy put quickly before he blows everyone away.

Its just too false. Lets get these scenes all over CNN and FOX news of all these policemen surrounding this building but doing nothing!!! this will create fear in the public people!!! its propaganda.

Meanwhile people are being killed in here. I personally think this is yet another government set-up to highlight the need for stricter gun control in the US as well as new Immigration laws.

Classic government ploy. believe it people. this is so obvious its not funny.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think it's just more of the same ignorant, cowardliness scenario. A man wants to take his failures and frustrations out on innocent people who should of had a gun of there own. The man does need to be put down and taken away. No conspiracy here just plain and utterly ignorants by the gunman.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
possibly, but i just think this is surely a situation where, if a gunman has already killed 13 people, SURELY the special forces would go in by this stage and take the guy out?????

If a guy has 40 hostages and has killed 13, surely the protocol would be, get in and save a many as we can and take the guy out as fast as we can???

..........or maybe we can leave it a while,the situation gets worse and puts some fear out there thus giving the government more power to ruin the US people gun control

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I was thinkin' the exact same thing. I really hate the way I think sometimes. I've never considered myself to be any kind of conspiracy nut, but It seems that my way of thinking over the years has evolved into thinking that "they" are always up to something. Events like this make people want strict gun control. That way, it will seem like it's our idea, and the knight in shining armor can swoop in & save us. (by taking away our means to save ourselves)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There's no reports that SWAT didn't respond with deadly force early on...

The victims may all have been killed within the first few minutes of the event. SWAT may have neutralized the shooter once on scene. We won't know for a few days (or until info starts to leak). The scene itself was not secured until hours later as SWAT had to go room to room (including the basement, which was searched last), locate all hostages, & had to assume they may be apart of it as well. That end of it is a time consuming process.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No conspiracy. It was just a some sick New York whack job who took his job loss out on other people with families.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The owner of the building had coincidentally taken the day off...that's the only thing that made me raise an eyebrow...plus they're already screaming for gun control...I really don't think its a conspiracy though...However, it is definitely a horrific tragedy.

No reason why he had to do that. Selfish...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces

No reason why he had to do that. Selfish...

was it black or white?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by doorbell412]

new topics

top topics

join