It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wartime Operations Order Issued - North Korean Army

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Rice tried to talk NK out of a launch. It didn't work. If they can launch they will.

What's in the missile? Probably a dummy payload. Unlikely they have a real satellite.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

leave nk alone. give them whatever they want. im sick and tired of espionage, spy games. why all the secrecy? its so obvious to me. the roman catholic church never lost power and still have total influence over major world events. north korea is no different. they probably just get someone from russia or china to convince them to do #.

just a big chess game drawn out over long peroids of time so the average earthling doesn't catch on and then have half the worlds population in a uproar against the few.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is pretty much where I'm sitting.

Originally posted by JanusFIN

I say - lets be carefull - there are japanese, south koreans, chinese, US vessels all around... Lets hope there is no happytrigger in the deck next night!

Let them shoot their rockets - what we care? - Give them possibility to enjoy their technical advances, why west should keep them in caves. Sovereign nations has all the rights to rockets and bombs like others... Whats the difference?

China will keep NK in course - let them handle North Korea.

www.dailynk.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorents
they probably just get someone from russia or china to convince them to do #.

China might just as well choose to aid NK, invade SK and Taiwan at the same time and then deal with Japan/USA. Historically China and Japan haven't gotten along very well, only after their war merged with WO2 it came to an end when WO2 ended.

Ofcourse NK is using these experiments to create a weapon. They probably looked at Iraq thinking they might be next, so better to have something to protect themselves with.

Obama now speaks about banning nukes altogether and envisioning a nuke-free world. Is he creating a reason to warrant action against NK, just as Bush did when he wanted the world to become free of dictators like Saddam?

Oh and let's not forget the oil, maybe not that much but worthwhile nonetheless:
english.hani.co.kr...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The US sent ships to the area a week ago. That tells me that they plan to shoot it down when launched. War seems on the horizon.

I agree it is a mad game, and time has taught them nothing. The world seems to thrive on death and blood. It is a crazy scenario.

Stock up, bunker down and hold on tight.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Does the US have any kind of weapon that could bring down the rocket in a stealthy way - so they can claim it just malfunctioned and they didn't shoot it down? Just curios....I think that's how I would play it

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Give me a sold reason why they should be denied the right to a satellite?

Because their LAST attempt 'accidentally' went off the rails toward Japan. If this one goes wonky, its demise should be in a thermic fireball, BEFORE it gets to Japan. Preferrably while it's still over North Korea.

nenothtu out

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If the North Koreans were serious about getting a satellite up they could fire the missile to the west, or south - just as Isreal does to avoid firing their satellites over Arab lands

The Israelis fire over the Med - what keeps the Koreans from firing over China? Well the Chinese wouldn't like that and it is harder to fire to the west than the east as you must fight the rotation of the earth and you need a larger missile.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
yes its called the mobile high energy laser, uses a invisible laser to burn the rockets boost and make it explode, maybe the abl is working and we are pretending its not. abl = aior borne laser

reply to post by Curio

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Pffft.

NK is about to launch a rocket and half the planet goes Dr. Strangelove.

As 44Soulslayer so eloquently posted, this country can'te even afford to keep the lights on at night, and they are now a major threat to S. Korea, Japan and the US?

Paranoid much?

C'mon people, don't you feel a wee bit manipulated? Got your hormones pumping? Gonna give it to that little Commie dictator? Really.

About the only thing anyone has to fear is that the thing goes off-course and hits a fishing boat. Where are the cooler heads? You're all being whipped up into apocalypse by a firecracker.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Because their LAST attempt 'accidentally' went off the rails toward Japan. If this one goes wonky, its demise should be in a thermic fireball, BEFORE it gets to Japan.

Yeah they deliberately built a shoddy rocket just so it would break apart over the Sea of Japan and piss the heck outta the Japanese.

That's a representation of just how poor North Korean engineering is, not of any malicious intentions on N. Korea's part.

Why do you think their missile tests keep failing and they conduct so many?

North Korea is a paper tiger. The fact they need to keep testing their missiles shows a complete lack of faith in their designs and how weak they really are, not the opposite.

Why shoot it down and make a big deal about it, provoking the N. Korean even more? When it'll in all likelihood just fall harmlessly into the Sea of Japan yet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join