It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck, is he to be trusted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
Glenn Beck, is he to be trusted?

Is this like asking if Chris Matthews, Howard Fineman, etc. can be "trusted"?

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
just asking because ive been seeing a lot of people saying glenn beck is bad because he works for fox news.

You will find that most here are this:

FoxNews = "Bad"
Anyone giving comment on FoxNews = "Bad"
Beck = "Bad"
Hannity = "Bad"
O'Reilly = "Bad"
Anything coming from FoxNews = "Bad"

Word of advice 180attoseconds, you need to judge for yourself whether Beck is "bad" or something you can "trust." It is simply part-and parcel of life and your life, in general. Self-discovery = self determination, no matter the amount of opinions you read from here concerning that which you have asked...the only opinion that matters in the end is yours. Personally, I think you have already decided whether Beck is "bad" or not, your simply seeking confirmation.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Glenn Beck helps sell the establishment ideals by countering the administration's policies with constitutional rhetoric

He works within the frame work of the control grid

Beck offers the viewer fear and anger as a solution to the current economic and political environment.

Fear and anger are tools that are used to cause reaction and establish agenda

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWRHINO
Fear and anger are tools that are used to cause reaction and establish agenda

O'rly? Anger and fear are not the only "control grid" mechanisms for such.

Conversely, would repeated mentions of getting tingles up and down one's leg from the sight of another man also be categorized as a tool for causing reaction or establishing agenda?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rko_radio

Originally posted by David9176

I'm not going to dispute this quote.

But I do want to ask you what you think is a Trustworthy source?

. My secound best source is Reuters:

www.reuters.com...

Reuters has always been the herald of the Rothschilds and international banking

It was with advanced notice of Napoleon's defeat by Cromwell that the Rothschilds created their banking empire.

That notice was supplied by Reuters, it allowed the Rothschild agents to take advanced short positions on British-based stocks which drove the prices of those stocks down.

Then amid the panic that they had created the Rothschild's bought all the British - based stocks that the market was desperately selling.

When the news of Cromwell's victory reached the market, the British stock prices soared and the Rothschilds had cornered the market for pennies on the dollar.

This is the history of how the media(Reuter's) helps manipulate the global markets

This well detailed in an old Edward G Robinson movie A Dispatch From Reuter's

From Wikipedia

Paul Julius Reuter noticed that, with the electric telegraph, news no longer required days or weeks to travel long distances. In 1850, the 34-year-old Reuter was based in Aachen, close to the borders with the Netherlands and Belgium, and he began using the newly opened Berlin–Aachen telegraph line to send news to Berlin. However, there was a 76-mile (122 km) gap in the line between Aachen and Brussels, the Belgian capital city and the financial center of that country. Reuter saw there was an opportunity to speed up news service between Brussels and Berlin by using homing pigeons to bridge that gap in the telegraph lines.

In 1851, Reuter moved to London. After failures in 1847 and 1850, attempts by the Submarine Telegraph Company to lay an undersea telegraph cable from Dover to Calais appeared to promise success. Reuter set up his "Submarine Telegraph" office in October 1851 just before the opening of that undersea cable in November, and he negotiated a contract with the London Stock Exchange to provide stock prices from the continental exchanges in return for access to the London prices, which he then supplied to stockbrokers in Paris.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by NWRHINO]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by NWRHINO]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't know who this guy is, but if he's on TellLieVision, he's probably as real as Mickey Mouse.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Different tools for different men

It is ultimately the agenda of those men that we need to question

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWRHINO
It is ultimately the agenda of those men that we need to question

Well said and agreed.

We must be wary while questioning everyone, especially our corrupt politicians who seem to care very little for the real and true well-being of their so-called constituents.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

I saw an interview he hosted with Ray Kurzweil to talk about the impact of the accelerating pace of technological advancement on our society and where it might take us in the future (speculation).

That was hilarious, poor Glen, he was way out of his league

Now Ray Kurzweil, there's a guy whose ideas I would love to see discussed on ATS, but I guess on-screen crying jags and phony populism are more worthy of attention

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Words to live by...

Stay Alert!

Trust No One!

Keep your laser handy!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

lol ...

lets see if this kills this thread ....(getting to be a daily thing... hmmmmmm)

PLEASE watch all 3 of these videos ...for me they say alot about GBeck ... ...on this first one PLEASE comment on the subliminal at the end .... CNN is the same as FOX .... FOX just stirs up the FALSE ..left-right paradigm in a more vigorous manner.... and funny how Beck HAS changed his tune on "conspiracy theories"....

www.youtube.com...

now.... listen to this disgusting contrast .... this guy is truly bad...

www.youtube.com...

and finally ... after this one .... what kind of a person are we considering trusting here??

www.eyesonfox.org...

har har .... PLEASE watch all three .... there are those that DO NOT want you to see them......

Glenn Beck is pandering to the demographic found here on ATS ... come close to truth but .... funnel away at the end .... its all a fake ... all of them .. FOX on up....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

lol ...

lets see if this kills this thread ....(getting to be a daily thing... hmmmmmm)

PLEASE watch all 3 of these videos ...for me they say alot about GBeck ... ...on this first one PLEASE comment on the subliminal at the end .... CNN is the same as FOX .... FOX just stirs up the FALSE ..left-right paradigm in a more vigorous manner.... and funny how Beck HAS changed his tune on "conspiracy theories"....

www.youtube.com...

now.... listen to this disgusting contrast .... this guy is truly bad...

www.youtube.com...

and finally ... after this one .... what kind of a person are we considering trusting here??

www.eyesonfox.org...

har har .... PLEASE watch all three .... there are those that DO NOT want you to see them......

Glenn Beck is pandering to the demographic found here on ATS ... come close to truth but .... funnel away at the end .... its all a fake ... all of them .. FOX on up....

Sorry most of the people that are hitching their horse to Glenn Beck are not going to see what you see when you watch these videos.

Glen Beck prides himself on being the class clown, even he does not take himself seriously; how and the heck anybody else can is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

good clarification.. agreed: we must not take the bait with anything in the MSM; the big networks have teams of 'info retrieval', and the shaping of the overarching viewpoints put out on the airwaves reflect slowly-shifting public opinion -- it does not mean that they are on our side; just like you said, they pull back at a certain point; none of these stooges have ever questioned the official 911 myth, which proves they are puppets; in the end Beck and others are just a new version of the lie -- lies riddled with half-truths always make the best lies.. don't believe the hype...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join