It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with these numbers? 12/21/12??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My interesting connection with those numbers was two different occurrences; one of being lead to that series of numbers without intention, a second was a standout that just wouldn't leave me alone. This was in connection to randomly seeing 12:21 on a clock constanly for a period of time, also without intention.

The standout that stayed in my attention:
Mt 12:21 "In his name the nations will put their hope."

In these times seems it is no longer One nation under God, or in God We Trust but rather somehow forgetting about him or trying to "write" him out of history. What's funny to me is, even for some who may not believe, there seems to be no end to hearing the "OMG" expression daily. Let tragedy strike and you're guaranteed to hear it, and they may not even put thought to why they cried it out.

Maybe something will happen that causes so much fear, heartache, or stress that some will go to out of desperation. Reach for the one thing they have yet to, or once again trust in... and I don't mean a gun.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That number wasn't just made up it came from a the Mayan calender,

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, every since I have made this thread, I have learned that the winter equinox is exactly on 12/21/12 at 11:11am Universal Time...

I don't know... We'll all find out together, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

you just learned that?That is important in most every ancient culture I know of.You learn something new every day so today was a good day!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
just to correct you y2k was the the end of the world.. it was just all computer would shut down.. the only reason for the panic was people who wrote the programs for computer only used 2 digit date ie. '98 '72 '64 and so on they did this to save money.. once it got to '00 the computer would read it as the year 1900 and mess up.. they ended up spending more money by correcting the problem than they would have save by doing 4 digit years

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash
January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake
March, 11th = Japan Earthquake
12/21/2012 When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All of this silliness with numerology skips over 11/11/11.

This is nothing but malarkey and grasping at wisps of nothingness.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I Love it!

Fireballs in the sky. The Sun doing some wicked stuff (new particles, no spots and then massive spots). CMEs. Earthquakes abound. Volcanic activity everywhere. New Madrid. Yellowstone. The GOM Fiasco! The Financial Crisis. Food shortages (most like man-made). Local Interstellar Fluff bearing down on the Solar System. Comet Elenin. Comet Phobos (the real nasty one). Bundling idiots running America. Bundling idiots running all other Countries. War, War, War, and talk of more War!

All of this and more and someone has the thought to say, "What is with these numbers?"

There are times when I see such things I say, "this is the end for sure"!
edit on 3/12/2011 by Greensage because: an not and

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Fireballs in the sky. The Sun doing some wicked stuff (new particles, no spots and then massive spots). CMEs. Earthquakes abound. Volcanic activity everywhere. New Madrid. Yellowstone. The GOM Fiasco! The Financial Crisis. Food shortages (most like man-made). Local Interstellar Fluff bearing down on the Solar System. Comet Elenin. Comet Phobos (the real nasty one). Bundling idiots running America. Bundling idiots running all other Countries. War, War, War, and talk of more War!

1. Several thousand fireballs hit the Earth each day
2. Earthquakes always happen and are not increasing
3. Volcanoes are not more active
4. Comets are always being discovered
5. Phobos is a moon of mars
6. Bungling idiots are the norm. Good leaders are rare and we still survive
7. Wars? Are they up or down? With so many wars going on its hard to tell from year to year.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

1. Several thousand fireballs hit the Earth each day
2. Earthquakes always happen and are not increasing
3. Volcanoes are not more active
4. Comets are always being discovered
5. Phobos is a moon of mars
6. Bungling idiots are the norm. Good leaders are rare and we still survive
7. Wars? Are they up or down? With so many wars going on its hard to tell from year to year.

Sorry, you are right, not Phobos, and not a comet, I meant to say Apophis the Asteroid!

Oh yes, this reminds me, I should also add, "and then there is Stereologist! Now if that doesn't kick your "end of times" rear, nothing will!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words.

I was wondering what you meant by Phobos. I should have realized you meant Apophis which certainly is interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11.

Now here comes the weird part, You then add the 2 dates together and you get "12-21-12"

What a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skarm

Thanks for showing everyone how pointless numerology is. It's all about making up pointless arithmetic and claiming that it is interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

your welcome

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's all circumventing over the number 13.

12/21/12.

Next month would be a 13. Next day backwards would be 13. Next year would be 13.

Next baktun is 13.0

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Galactic Alignment = Gods Clock
God is the Alpha and the Omega.
December 21, 2012 will be a wonderful new beginning.

Wow! I just thought of the clock thing... It's like 2012 is the earth's midnight. 2012 is the darkest hour. It will still be dark for a while after 2012, but we will be slowly moving in the direction of a brighter future. That theory can consolidate the 2 sides of the 2012 debate. Yes, it will be an apocalyptic event that leads to a second stone age and all that, but it will be a turn for the better, because things will no longer be getting darker.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skarm
USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11.

Now here comes the weird part, You then add the 2 dates together and you get "12-21-12"

What a coincidence.

Actually, it was 3/11/2010 in Japan, wasn't it? But here, it was 3/10/2010...I think. That provides a clue to where the cataclysm of 2012 will happen. Those numbers only add up if you use the 10 date, which is the western hemisphere version. So it should begin here. Unless I got it mixed up and its the other way around, but you get what I'm saying...right?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As long as the numerology is hot and heavy in this thread may I wish you all a happy pi day. Somehow I missed being awake at 1:59:26 this morning local local time to revel in 3.1415926535 ...

Happens every year. IT MUST BE THE CONSPIRACY OF PI.

I smell a best seller here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have a theory! Maybe disasters happen in pairs, and the dates of the two in the pair must equal December 21st 2012... Maybe each pair must include one natural disaster and one man-made disaster and the death tolls must be similar. Try subtracting other disaster dayes from 12.21.12. They will have to be after the year 2000. It could be that this whole thing is a cycle that started at Y2K and culminates in 2012. Maybe the unseen after-effects of this Japan earthquake and 9/11 are direct requiremnets for 2012 to happen. WOW! You might be onto something. I rememebr trying to get disaster dates last month by subtracting the number 911 from the number 2012. The answer didn't make sense so I disregarded it. If only I had actuall aligned the numbers right!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

Why do you think that arithmetic is the answer to this? It seems to me to be all about juggling and juggling meaningless numerical operations until a fit is made. After a few dozens failures in trying out schemes without rhyme or reason don't you begin to feel that anything discovered is simply coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join