It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up to a New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The New World Order has arrived and right on schedule. Some of you might ask, why did this happen under Obama and not Bush? Simple. Bush did away with many of the policies so Obama could come in to usher in the NWO. There is no left or right, just a mixed bag of issues that divide the American people and way of life. The US Government has been infiltrated on both sides and works together to push the same agenda. An agenda that undermines the freedoms and liberties of the people.

Worst of all, our president is in on it. So instead of defending the US constitution we have come to find that our great nation is soon to be trampled down by the policies of International Law and Obama is in support of this. This spells big trouble for the freedom fighters of the USA because our once great nation that was once strong has now become undermined by the policies of International Law. We will soon wake up only to realize that the International Police will pay no attention to our constitution as they already view themselves as being above the law.

Heres the real problem though. The NWO has now gone public. From this day forward everyday we don't fight back is a day the NWO becomes stronger. This calls for a time to succeed form the union as our federal government has been infiltrated and attacked from the inside. The Federal Government is no longer in the interest of the people but now serves the interest of the NWO. It is the individual states however that have the power to break away and actually have the natural resources to defend from the global powers of the NWO. It's gonna get ugly really soon. We have the resources to fight and sustain through this period of globalized dominance. The USA was once the only country standing between the NWO and freedom but now the interests of the NWO and US have merged, making your constitutional rights nothing more than a cry in the dark that nobody will pay reguard to while policing international law.

Even more interesting is Chinas role in this. It has been said that much of the US Gold from 9/11 has been shipped to China. They are building and recently renamed the site of WTC from Freedom Tower to One World Trade Center, estimated to be completed in 2012 this is your modern day power of Babel and it just like much of the US is financed by China, so maybe that could provide us with some insight of things to come.

The top of the Pyramid is the Queen Elizabeth. She oversees and signs most policies before they become laws all around the world. Before it was 80% of the world shared the very same laws under the queen and 20% was under different governance not completely under the authority of the queen. Much of this 20% was here in the US and protected by the US constitution however now that the US has been infiltrated we have become a part of international law as the queen gets closer and closer to 100%.

It is my opinion that the New World Order will be Established in Israel. There lies a completion point of a very important ley line in the place of the Temple Mount. There are other monuments established alll over the world in these locations on the 33rd latitude and key lleyline locations around the globe. When the project is complete some say it would create a gateway or a stargate if you will. Other prophecies state that the image of the beast will rise from there. The all seeing eye. What does this entail exactly? I am not sure, but I have a feeling that whatever this mysterious phenomenon is, it is not one to be messed with.

So it is in my opinion that this monument would be prepared for July 22, 2009 and would be known as the Abomniation of Desolation as prophesied in the Bible. There is of course a solar eclipse scheduled for that day and it is exactly 3.5 years before December 21, 2012. Let us not forget also that President Bush was in Israel in summer 2006 where him and and Olmert layed the foundations. August 3, 2006, became the bloodiest day of the war.

So whats next for us in the US? Well they will peacefully begin to impose the NWO and those who resist will be dealt with. Our only hope is to start fighting back now rather than later.

However, the whole world will never agree on a global currency. I believe that the Amero was developed as a counterpart to the Euro having the same value.

Now here on ATS there is a thread about NWO Silver Coin during my research I concluded that these coins also have the same properties as the Amero and Euro. The higher denominations have .999 silver and point .999 gold. Here is your new global currency which willl be used for some time and then eventually fail.

So if you have any doubts still that there is a NWO, I say to you that the NWO is real and it is here and we are now living in it. The bluepriunts for it will not be complete until after Zion and Project Bluebeam, London Olympics 2012.

I recommend we prepare to fight back accordingly.
Let peace be with all of you my friends.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it has been here, at least since george bush senior, talked the rubbish about nwo.

So i doubt, it has just come now. At least some stupid skeptics can go for whatever now, and see that we where right on this.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Now here on ATS there is a thread about NWO Silver Coin during my research I concluded that these coins also have the same properties as the Amero and Euro. The higher denominations have .999 silver and point .999 gold. Here is your new global currency which willl be used for some time and then eventually fail.

Come on dude!!! Your thread was going well until you made the assumption about this coin being our new global currency.

These coins were being made and sold (I bought several as a joke) by Moms coin shop who also mints silver coins.

She does not mint any in gold.............For those who have never seen this coin (YOU CAN BUY ON EBAY) may think OMG!!! Complete DisInfo!!!!

The rest of your comments I do take too!!

I will also add that I bought the coin to barter in getting through a check point!!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Really? Do some research and compare to the Amero. They are the same. We have seen the lower denominations of the Amero already, but have we seen the higher denominations? Which by the way have all the same properties of the Amero.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This is them saying It's over for us. Them being so arogant is sickining. Its like Junie Browning trying to punk you... Man I would love to punch him in the kisser.
They have been in control for generations, this is their endgame and we have no clue how far it will go now and how fast.....

We need to get our act together if we want to survive them, the sick facists.

\Semper Fi

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry for the delayed reply on your DISINFO........but the system was down.

Here is her site:

www.momsilvershop.com

Here is her Son's site:

silverstockreport.com...

I am sure this little silver shop is minting for the NWO

I do have my beliefs and agree with you but I wonder how much of your info is DISINFO

Anyone seeing these coins for the first time would go OMG

If your going to create a thread "Don't Put DisInfo In Your Post"

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here as well is the link to her Ebay store where she and her son mint all kinds of silver rounds .........

OOoooooo.........they have a Skull & Bones silver round........I think Bush is in on this mint.......

shop.ebay.com...

cgi.ebay.com... 89&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The coins are the same, so wether it be the new currency or not it could still be traded for the same value as Euros thus qualifying as a global currency. I am not pushing disinfo just aware that the PTB have already minted the new currency which happen to be just like the NWO coins. The system is down? Makes no difference, the timing if it is key here. Like I said, it doesn't matter if they are NWO coins or not but one things for sure, the NWO is no longer a conspiracy theory so I would not be surprised if these coins are for real. Either way it's the same damn thing and they aren't hiding the NWO anymore. Also the Federal Reserve stopped production on American silver and gold several months ago, go figure.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am not trying to bust your bubble because I certainly see where this NWO is headed.

To back up your claim why don't you post pictures of this PTB coin that looks like this NWO coin........

Yes the media is openly calling this the New World Order now.........The currency is next......So if you are going to claim the currency is being minted then you will need to provide proof other than Mom's coin shops coins.

So if you can,,,, post your evidence of the PTB coin

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
See look here. NWO Coin .999 silver and it is even being called an Amero.

www.amero.com.au...

1-OZ .999 SILVER NEW WORLD ORDER ART ROUND (AMERO) -NEW
US $12.55 (9 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-04-2009 14:52:21 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Heres another prototype
www.dc-coin.com...

Amero Currency Pattern
SOLD OUT

Detailed Description
Relief: High
Size: 39mm
Composition: 999 Pure Silver
Weight: One Troy Oz. (31.1 grams)
Edge: Reeded
Finish: Proof-like
Final Mintage: To Be Determined

Besides, who would mint a bunch of NWO coins just for fun? Oh yes, the federal reserve would, but they are not for fun they are for real.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You ask who would mint a bunch of NWO coins just for fun? They don't do it just for fun, they do it for profit!!

I personally buy all types of gold and silver rounds and yes I have bought several of the NWO rounds........

The ebay store selling these coins does not represent the new amero.......but yes they do have a value for being a .999 silver round.

Some of these coins are being minted at Moms coin shop as stated above and the others at Moonlight Mint........Minting the designs of Daniel Carr>>>

Welcome to the home page of Moonlight Mint – the private mint owned and operated by Daniel Carr, in association with www.DC-Coin.com and www.DesignsComputed.com . Moonlight Mint began operations in late 2008, following the lengthy restoration of the Mint’s Grabener coin press. Moonlight Mint will continue the tradition established by Daniel Carr by minting interesting and finely-engraved medals, tokens, and coins such as the popular Union of North America “Amero” series.

www.moonlightmint.com...

Sorry but I or other ATS members can't and should not buy your theory here on the amero...........

But I will agree with you that some type of World Currency is coming very soon!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Point is that these coins are the exact same as Ameros, so they would in fact be traded in the global market. The fact that they say New World Order on them was not done for fun, but with intent. Say what you will, but a quarter is a quarter no matter what is printed on the backside of it. It would still be traded just the same.

So people just think oh, we have all these coins that say New World Order on them and are going for sale at the same value as ameros on ebay. It must be some scam, some one with a lot of money and business sense made up and so they printed up a bunch of coins that say New World Order on them. They are going to make a fortune. What a good idea right? Oh except that nobody I know could ever finance that kind of deal.

And the Federal Reserve halted priduction on silver and gold a while ago. During the same time period the Ameros were being produced. How convenient is that? They said they were halting production. But it appears to me that they did not halt production at all but where making up this currency and were not allowed to talk about it. Mainly because if they did, there would be an angry mob at the footsteps of the federal reserve.

top topics

join