It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

But its sentiments like that destroy what so many have died to protect. Sir, If I had all I had was two apples for myself and you had none, you most certainly would get both of mine. I completely agree with you on the subject of the US generally being the provider of the world, but now its time to for us to start providing with our fellow nations. The European Union has surpassed the U.S. in many areas and the soon we recognize the fact that they can help us, the sooner we may get out the dumps.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

50 states --> 1 Nation --> 1 World

I am female,

European Union has surpassed the U.S. in many areas and the soon we recognize the fact that they can help us, the sooner we may get out the dumps.

Have they?

How so?
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 103030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I could start a new topic on corruption and the EU, we expect the same crooks to govern at a world level, I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, no doubt this is an international network, and all of the players seem insane.

It's like a madd game of money, power,and control run amok, to what ends?

It’s pretty simple actually. Too simple really, but we have been bred as economic slaves to explore, populate and lay an infrastructural foundation throughout the entire world. Bred like bunny rabbits, to create that infrastructure that is actually owned and controlled by a relatively small group for their wealth and power.

Now that it is virtually complete from one end of the globe to the other, there are simply far too many of us. Too many of us to not rapidly exhaust resources, too many of us to not ever challenge the people of the ruling corporate class, think of the earth as a terrarium or an ant farm. The keepers now simply understand the necessity of weaning our numbers to manageable ones, instituting uniform controls to ensure conformity and functionality.

The earth has long been divided because competition and rivalries increase aggressive productivity. Now that every corner of the globe has a Quick-ey Mart that job is done.
It’s cheaper than and just as efficient now to force us as economic slaves and slaves to the infrastructure into a classless one world society.

I would say that’s the end.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love you post, Proto.

The cloned workers, mining the gold to protect the atmosphere,

Reminds me of Z. Sitchin.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I love you post, Proto.

Thank you StormDancer...

You might enjoy reading the Opening Post I wrote for a thread not to long ago along those very same lines.

Regarding the Coming Harvest

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love you post, Proto.

Thank you StormDancer...

You might enjoy reading the Opening Post I wrote for a thread not to long ago along those very same lines.

Regarding the Coming Harvest

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, I am going to go check that out right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This was posted by a friend of mine on another forum. I would only add that you not trust certain individuals to give you the straight pope or that like to take things out of context for the purpose of insighting violence.

"Remember, the source is Alex Jones who loves to incite and make people crazy with fear.

Yes, this is who Zoellick is: from the Jones link you gave~

"Zoellick, former Executive Vice President of Fannie Mae and advisor to Goldman Sachs, is a top elitist who was intimately involved in the Enron scandal and the 2000 presidential election debacle. He was also a signatory to the Project For A New American century document that called for invading Iraq as part of implementing a brutal world empire in 1998. He was later a foreign policy advisor to George W. Bush.

As to be expected, Zoellick is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. He also attended the annual invitation-only conferences of the Bilderberg Group in 1991, 2003, 2006 and 2007."

Let's look at the entire quote:
Jones would like to say that it is all BS on the part of the Elite when they say things like this,

BUT if they have changed their attitudes, then this is completely appropriate:
It looks to me, reading the entire quote that this is a very big step, and a commitment has been made.

The quote Jones used is a tiny part of the comments Zoellick made, out of context and twisted for Jones' purpose.

from the Financial Express link you gave:

"Speaking at a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker in London, Zoellick said many of the immediate challenges of the crisis could be addressed if the Group of 20 reformed and empowered existing international institutions to help resist protectionism, evaluate the effectiveness of stimulus packages, and monitor banking reforms.

Zoellick said in his speech ahead of the G-20 summit in London new data from the World Bank showed that a estimated 53 million more people would be trapped in poverty this year, subsisting on less than $1.25 a day, because of the crisis. The world economy would contract by 1.7 per cent this year compared to growth of 1.9 per cent in 2008 - the first global decline since World War II.

Poor people in developing countries had far less of a cushion to protect them against the effects of the crisis.

"In London, Washington, and Paris people talk of bonuses or no bonuses. In parts of Africa, South Asia, and Latin America, the struggle is for food or no food," Zoellick said.

Citing World Bank initiatives in microfinance, infrastructure and bank capitalisations, Zoellick said it was important for governments, international institutions, civil society, and the private sector to mobilise resources and constantly innovate.

As an example of the World Bank's latest innovation, Zoellick said he hoped the G-20 would endorse a new $50 billion Global Trade Liquidity Programme. The programme combines a $1.0 billion investment from the World Bank with financing from governments and regional development banks. These public funds can be leveraged by a risk-sharing arrangement with major private sector partners, such as Standard Chartered, Standard Bank, and Rabobank.

"G-20 backing will help us gain more momentum, thereby increasing support," Zoellick said.

Zoellick noted that those who had recognised the scale of today's crisis were calling for new global governance regimes.

But the immediate challenge is to reform, empower, and use existing institutions more effectively, including by giving developing countries more representation.

"If leaders are serious about creating new global responsibilities or governance, let them start by modernising multilateralism to empower the WTO, the IMF, and the World Bank Group to monitor national policies," Zoellick said. "Bringing sunlight to national decision-making would contribute to transparency, accountability, and consistency across national policies."
(NOTE~ this is the only part A"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

But its sentiments like that destroy what so many have died to protect. Sir, If I had all I had was two apples for myself and you had none, you most certainly would get both of mine. I completely agree with you on the subject of the US generally being the provider of the world, but now its time to for us to start providing with our fellow nations. The European Union has surpassed the U.S. in many areas and the soon we recognize the fact that they can help us, the sooner we may get out the dumps.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

50 states --> 1 Nation --> 1 World

I am female,

European Union has surpassed the U.S. in many areas and the soon we recognize the fact that they can help us, the sooner we may get out the dumps.

Have they?

How so?
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 103030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

My apologies, mam.

The EU failed to broker peace. An eerie feeling of "been there, saw that" comes upon me. Every character has its faults they are not unforgiven.

On how EU has surpassed America in terms of economics/potential.

According to 2007, International Monetary Fund and World bank.

European Union/Eurozone has surpassed American GDP by 4 trillion dollars.

Sorry to have offended you

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, at least war would end...

Blah 2

Blah 3

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by soultorent
Let me just say

So what?

Who are we to apply double standards everywhere

Every other nation is mostly under International supervision.

Get off your high horse and get with the age.

Its not all about US anymore, we're all on the same road and we're trying to fix our busted tire.

-an American

Couldn't have said it better

2nd ________

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

The World Bank and the IMF...make the rules they play by...please provide some proof of the nonsensical things you posted...?

Most directly, they signal that there are deep changes, even if partial, in their countries or regions of origin. In my research, for instance, I have found a direct connection between IMF and World Bank restructuring programmes in poor countries with the growth of trafficking of women and children for the sex industry of rich countries. The World Bank's multiple incentives to develop tourism enclaves in less developed countries has been a key factor promoting the development of sex tourism as a sort of appendix to these large projects. This often includes a flow of trafficked women and children into tourism complexes, not only from other global south countries but also from intermediate economies such as Ukraine and Poland. In brief, it is far too simple to say that we have trafficking because we have traffickers. The IMF and the World Bank are also actors that have produced the growth of trafficking.
www.opendemocracy.net...

For anyone who understands the current food crisis, it is hard to listen to the head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, without gagging.

Earlier this week, Zoellick waxed apocalyptic about the consequences of the global surge in prices, arguing that free trade had become a humanitarian necessity, to ensure that poor people had enough to eat. The current wave of food riots has already claimed the prime minister of Haiti, and there have been protests around the world, from Mexico, to Egypt, to India.

The reason for the price rise is perfect storm of high oil prices, an increasing demand for meat in developing countries, poor harvests, population growth, financial speculation and biofuels. But prices have fluctuated before. The reason we're seeing such misery as a result of this particular spike has everything to do with Zoellick and his friends
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

I missed how the fact that the IMF has more money than the U.S. is significant...

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.

Before Joe Stiglitz was fired he took a large stack of secret documents out of the World Bank. These secret documents from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal that the IMF required nations:
1. to sign secret agreements of 111 items
2. in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.
3. in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved
4. in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets
If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing. Today if can’t borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history.

windfarms.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by soultorent
On how EU has surpassed America in terms of economics/potential

According to 2007, International Monetary Fund and World bank.

European Union/Eurozone has surpassed American GDP by 4 trillion dollars.

No it hasnt, and you would do good to back up your claims by posting a source... The largest estimate I have seen, in regards to the EU GDP being higher than Americas, is by 6 %... Haveing 30% more population and only 6% more wealth then the US is not exactly something to brag about.... EU GDP per capita is MUCH lower than the US..

In fact, the EU lags behind the US in several areas... Research and development among the many. 17 of the worlds top 20 uni's are in the US, etc, etc, shall I continue?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

Another source with other "facts"
www.cia.gov...
European Union

GDP (purchasing power parity):
$14.82 trillion (2008 est.)
$14.66 trillion (2007)
$14.34 trillion (2006)
GDP (official exchange rate):
$18.85 trillion (2008 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
1% (2008 est.)
GDP - per capita (PPP):
$33,400 (2008 est.)

www.cia.gov...
United States

GDP (purchasing power parity):
$14.29 trillion (2008 est.)
$14.11 trillion (2007)
$13.83 trillion (2006)
GDP (official exchange rate):
$14.33 trillion (2008 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
1.3% (2008 est.)
GDP - per capita (PPP):
$47,000 (2008 est.)

Not much difference except in per capita. Accepting these numbers as absolute fact is akin to allowing students to grade their own term papers.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox News

In fact, the EU lags behind the US in several areas... Research and development among the many. 17 of the worlds top 20 uni's are in the US, etc, etc, shall I continue?

Is this like "mine is bigger than yours" kinda thing?

Ok, so, the USA is better than EU.
Is there a trophy emoticon/icon around? I guess not. Oh well..... :trophy:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I would really like to know who is running this NWO.

Whenever there is one powerful person, or a group of them, the rest of the world can forget their peace of mind.

There is no such thing as a benevolent leader of the world, unless they are not of this world.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Without international confidence in trade, trade will cease.

When international trade ceases, nations will need to secure vital resources via other means. That would be WWIII.

The subjugation of corporations to international control is essential to restoring confidence. It is not the same as subjugating the government.

Only a corporate interest would see it from the perspective loosing control of the government. In truth most corporations are multinational, and therefore have had a field day running rings around governments.

Perhaps the workers can have their day now. What is the benefit of an industrialized society if it does not secure the protection and betterment of the lives of it's people?

Slavery to corporations via interest charges is a crime against humanity.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

So, NWO is here but WHO IS IT? Is it someone in America? Whoever it is, it is BAD.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That boss being the shadow government -- administration officials who are members of the CFR, Trilateral Commission and/or Bilderberger. I think Geithner is a member of all three. Not a coincidence.

I was waiting for you to play this card. The shadow govenment. That puts all of your conspiracies in a neat little box, doesnt it. Lets you put the blame on all of your and the worlds problems.

What card or neat little box is that? The trillion-dollar bankster bailouts that have been happening right in front of your face, even when the vast majority of the public is opposed? Speaking of conventional, in-the-box thinking (brainwashing), my question would be, why do you offer opinions on subjects that you know nothing about?

Or perhaps you know more than former U.S. presidents, congressmen and a chairman of the House Banking Committee?

"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by international bankers."

-- Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the United States since the days of Andrew Jackson."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, November 21, 1933

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

-- Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom, 1913

[edit on 5-4-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why should anyone worry? We got Barack for president! The first black president! whoooo!

So what if he wants to reduce nuclear weaponry! That means he cares about our nation enough that he's willing to talk with terrorists! Whoo!

By the way, I'm being sarcastic, I'm just noting the behavior the hippie Obamatrons would have when hearing this news.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join