It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey stormdancer.

We’ve basically been sold out. Our Country is bankrupt; then again the world is getting there too.

Our New Independence Day should read 1776-2009.

I have assumed that SHTF by 2010. It’s appearing to happen faster. I know that You, burntheships and I know the sinister nature of such actions.

Hopefully someone will come up with a plan we can implement. I still know we can never go back.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is a great thread. When I first read it yesterday, I was still trying to figure out what had just happened to our great country. I watched Barry's bogus"Town Hall" meeting and his prepared speech and I just about threw up again.

At various points throughout is little speech, President Soetoro, proceeded to throw the Americans who voted him into office under the bus by calling them arrogant and divisive. He repeatedly apologized to his audience for this behavior and for our involvement in the economic crisis. It was another damn campaign speech. He could have gotten his point across in many ways with such rhetoric.

Lest he forget the US is one of only a limited few that actually comes to the aid of nations throughout the entire planet. I don't recall the last time that France ever overextended themselves in any international arena.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Relax. From my observation of other Luciferians, they think they can get away with murder, and they do for awhile. But then the walls come crashing down, and they are bewildered. Once it is proven that Obamination is really an illegal alien, everything and anything he has signed will be null and void. Now, a world government is a Luciferian objective, so that may play out in spite of Obaminations' scam. The giving up of American sovereignty is a given, unless we end up being Mystery Babylon and get nuked by China and Russia as the Bible says. But it also says that Mystery Babylon is a city. Go figure.

Have you heard of the Lucis trust and its role in the United nations?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

America was in no way shape or form acting alone in the impropriety that orchestrated this fiasco. Leading European nations have been running virtual economies just like ours for just as long; to hide the fact they are just as bankrupt as we are.

It’s all been a house of cards to rob Asia and Latin America of cheap labor and raw materials to hide the hyperinflationary bubble that complex schemes of currency trading, put options, derivative swaps, commodity manipulation and a real estate bubble to collateralize all the back and forth investments in one scheme until it is almost at bursting, out of it into an other scheme that is almost bursting, into another scheme that is almost bursting, designed all along the way to suck your 401ks, and home equity dry, and hiding all the while that neither the American or European economies had anything but huge trade deficits and must therefore be broke.

Meanwhile the main corporations perpetuating these schemes are international.

Yes, no doubt this is an international network, and all of the players seem insane.

It's like a madd game of money, power,and control run amok, to what ends?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

At various points throughout is little speech, President Soetoro, proceeded to throw the Americans who voted him into office under the bus by calling them arrogant and divisive. He repeatedly apologized to his audience for this behavior and for our involvement in the economic crisis. It was another damn campaign speech. He could have gotten his point across in many ways with such rhetoric.

I was just getting ready to bring up that arrogant remark of Obama's, speak for yourself, Barry.

He threw all of America under the bus.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hopefully someone will come up with a plan we can implement. I still know we can never go back.

wonderworld, a plan,

We will just try and survive.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wake up people, our sovereignty was shipped overseas long ago by the IC's with our industrial center for cheap labor. If you think this is all just happening now, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. International standards for many sectors of our economy have been in place for a long time. Establishing international standards for banking and investment should have also been put in place long ago. They are closing the barn door after all the animals have escaped. Bankers and Investment firms have committed massive world wide fraud, and brought this world wide economic collapse.

It all comes back to the same problem. When workers aren't paid enough money to buy the goods and services, then goods and services don't sell, investments in making those goods and services become worthless, and the world's economy collapses.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Wake up people, our sovereignty was shipped overseas long ago by the IC's with our industrial center for cheap labor. If you think this is all just happening now, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. International standards for many sectors of our economy have been in place for a long time. Establishing international standards for banking and investment should have also been put in place long ago. They are closing the barn door after all the animals have escaped. Bankers and Investment firms have committed massive world wide fraud, and brought this world wide economic collapse.

It all comes back to the same problem. When workers aren't paid enough money to buy the goods and services, then goods and services don't sell, investments in making those goods and services become worthless, and the world's economy collapses.

Thanks for reminding me, yes, shipped overseas, I have listened to people complain about this since, forever, but what do we do?

Nada

About the workers, for years I have wondered how high the price of a car could possible go, or a house, it was obvious that we not making them easily affordable for the average guy,

So have they cut off their nose to spite their own face?

[edit on 093030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I want my country back!!!!!!!!! Damn, I stunned, sad, scared, angry. I just can't believe I'll be seeing the end of my country as I remembered it. obama The Destroyer throws us under the bus with the G-20, who the "H" is he to apologise for me!!!!! We're so far in debt now thanks to this boob that we'll never pay it off.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I agree survival is all we have to look forward to. There are some things that cant be taken from us.

I wonder, as you do as to why so many are for this and we dont see much revolt going on.

When SHTF I hope we are still allowed internet communication. They are trying to regulate every aspect of our lives.

They dont want us to unite on here or anywhere.

They are slowly making us familiar with the situation so in September people wont be as shocked. It's slow subliminal coercion to reform us.

Many here at ATS have already jumped on their band wagon, without hesitation. This is what I don’t understand.

They have taken baby steps in previous years, however this is a giant leap for mankind.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
I want my country back!!!!!!!!! Damn, I stunned, sad, scared, angry. I just can't believe I'll be seeing the end of my country as I remembered it. obama The Destroyer throws us under the bus with the G-20, who the "H" is he to apologise for me!!!!! We're so far in debt now thanks to this boob that we'll never pay it off.

Well heck yea, Chance, who is he to apologize for me?

We are just the average American citizen, working hard to get by, and bail out the world economy.

Good God

And in the meantime, we are perceived as the ugly satanic American, how do we change that perception?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

We were already in debt. BHO has pledged more deficit than all previous administrations combined.
www.cia.gov...

GDP (purchasing power parity):
$14.29 trillion (2008 est.)
$14.11 trillion (2007)
$13.83 trillion (2006)

Public debt:
60.8% of GDP (2007 est.)

I just can't wait for the revelations we get after his meeting with the EU.

Go ahead and give them the keys to the White House and throw in the Pentagon while you're at it.

I think off-planet is the best strategy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I wonder, as you do as to why so many are for this and we dont see much revolt going on.

When SHTF I hope we are still allowed internet communication. They are trying to regulate every aspect of our lives.

They dont want us to unite on here or anywhere.

They are slowly making us familiar with the situation so in September people wont be as shocked. It's slow subliminal coercion to reform us.

I don't understand the lack of passion either, there is the tea party crowd, maybe it will start there.

It's slow subliminal coercion to reform us.

I am one of the most bullheaded persons I know, that don't work on me.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kerontehe

I just can't wait for the revelations we get after his meeting with the EU.

Go ahead and give them the keys to the White House and throw in the Pentagon while you're at it.

I think off-planet is the best strategy.

well he is getting read to give his next speech, after he gets through trashing us to the world, we may very well be off the planet.

Thank God he has a cold, think how bad it could be.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So have they cut off their nose to spite their own face?

Yep, that is exactly what they have done. The U.S. consumer is what kept the world economy floating. With a combination of shipping jobs overseas, importing tech workers, and turning a blind eye towards illegal immigration, they have destroyed the U.S. consumer market. This was covered up for awhile by extremely loose lending policies, which has only made matters far worse. People without jobs can not afford to pay their debts, you can't get blood from a turnip.

The solution is that it is time to re-start the cottage industry. With modern technology and the internet, you can produce and sell products from your own home.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The solution is that it is time to re-start the cottage industry. With modern technology and the internet, you can produce and sell products from your own home.

YUP, that would be me, I am self employed and a starving artist, getting ready to build up my business

Let's roll America.

As I always say, what ? Are we just going to give up and die, when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Survival, produced by Americans, and bought by Americans, back to the drawing board.

[edit on 103030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Let me just say

So what?

Who are we to apply double standards everywhere

Every other nation is mostly under International supervision.

Get off your high horse and get with the age.

Its not all about US anymore, we're all on the same road and we're trying to fix our busted tire.

-an American

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

The US has done a lot for people around the world, and I do not want that to stop, you know if we don't have jobs to buy from other countries they go down with us, What is it about this you do not understand?

However when push comes to shove, and you want to eat,

Then tell me so what.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kerontehe

"We were already in debt. BHO has pledged more deficit than all previous administrations combined."

Yeah, the last I'd heard was that President Bush left us with a 1.6 trillion debt for his whole term. obama The Destroyer takes office an triples the amount of debt within sixty days.
I mean even to my untrained eye I'd say BO's goal is to destroy this country from within.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by soultorent

The US has done a lot for people around the world, and I do not want that to stop, you know if we don't have jobs to buy from other countries they go down with us, What is it about this you do not understand?

However when push comes to shove, and you want to eat,

Then tell me so what.

We are taking the appropriate steps as I gather you are from your post.

But its sentiments like that destroy what so many have died to protect. Sir, If I had all I had was two apples for myself and you had none, you most certainly would get both of mine. I completely agree with you on the subject of the US generally being the provider of the world, but now its time to for us to start providing with our fellow nations. The European Union has surpassed the U.S. in many areas and the soon we recognize the fact that they can help us, the sooner we may get out the dumps.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

50 states --> 1 Nation --> 1 World

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join