It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Only an Act or Treaty ratified by Congress is binding I believe. Until that happens? Obama only has Executive Branch authority. Since Pelosi is the real boss however, it is cause for concern.

I honestly believe Pelosi is now running this country.

Yes a lot of people believe that.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Millions for Axelrod in sale of firm
www.politico.com...

I am still thinking the Chicago machine is running Obama.

If you read through some of my older topics.

They are all snakes.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's been a fact for a long time that there are only two classes of people: those with scissors and those with fleece.

Yes, this is the "test" Obama is now submitted to. Only the timing is wrong, it was predicted to happen in January.

And now the upper class of bangsters or Templars, don't need states any more, they have the Globe. And states have become just another "resource" to squeeze off from all its wealth. State is just a tool, patriotism is obsolete.

And if you think the Congress will have a word in this, ... wrong. They don't have the brains and guts, yes: guts.

That's how it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

He can turn over his mama to an " International Body". I am sorry, I am not down with it. Take care------------PC

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Stormdancer, great post, starred and flagged.

Unfortunately there will be some, probably those who even voted for Obama, that will try to nickpick anything, and everything trying to dismiss the truth of what this article is telling us.

President Bush did things, and passed some laws that are UnConstitutional, but president Obama is forcing Americans to bow down to the International body, and it was through his administration that all power has been given to the "Corporation" over how, and what our children should learn, as well as mandatory service if you don't volunteer, and surrendering our soverignty over to an international group, which should have never happened.

We are seeing the total destruction of the Republic, and the Obama fans will cheer for it like brainwashed children until the end, not understanding one word of what he is saying, but just applauding and cheering because their "saviour" can do them no wrong.

This is sick, but it is part of the culmination of the plan to destroy the Republic, and give it completely to the super-rich.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would like to suggest in large part what this new global oversight system is truly about is hiding the crimes that gained popular support for such an idea, assuming there really is popular support anywhere besides the politicians and the press corps minds.

America was in no way shape or form acting alone in the impropriety that orchestrated this fiasco. Leading European nations have been running virtual economies just like ours for just as long; to hide the fact they are just as bankrupt as we are.

It’s all been a house of cards to rob Asia and Latin America of cheap labor and raw materials to hide the hyperinflationary bubble that complex schemes of currency trading, put options, derivative swaps, commodity manipulation and a real estate bubble to collateralize all the back and forth investments in one scheme until it is almost at bursting, out of it into an other scheme that is almost bursting, into another scheme that is almost bursting, designed all along the way to suck your 401ks, and home equity dry, and hiding all the while that neither the American or European economies had anything but huge trade deficits and must therefore be broke.

Meanwhile the main corporations perpetuating these schemes are international.

The G-20 knew they had this problem and it was not going to go away back in the 1990’s. Clinton might have been able to do something about it had he hopped on it hard and fast, but it’s doubtful because none of the nations could reach consensus. By the end of Clinton’s term all these bubbles were so over inflated, because of Europe and America combined that the only way out was bankrupting the system and starting over from scratch and freezing all international debt and just finding a way to some how to pay the interest moving forward.

The world’s leading economists didn’t even think Bush could keep this scheme going for a year let alone almost eight.

While the average person is left with little but fear and uncertainty the truth of the matter is that key politically connected players in Europe, Asia, and the United States made unprecedented fortunes manipulating the virtual global economy.

Yes this proposal of an International Regulatory Body is definitely a loss of sovereignty but don’t be so foolish or naïve as to think it’s a good thing for the average citizen of any nation. What it is, is a mechanism to cover the escape of the worlds wealthiest and most connected criminals from ever having these schemes that stretch from Tokyo to Paris, to London to New York City to Beijing will ever fully be know by the average person.

It’s a safe bet that those very same criminals will be in charge of the international regulatory body, just as they were in charge of national regulatory bodies.

It’s really just about another way to tax you increasingly in unending increments of more oppressive burden, and taking more of your civil liberties away, while impoverishing citizens to the point of being only nominal and marginal adversaries to the system.

This wasn’t about the United States destroying the world’s economy through malfeasance and fraud and incompetence and arrogance. This was about international businessmen, some of whom live in the United States and are from here, orchestrating an economic collapse of the American system that has been thirty eight years in the making since the days of Nixon. It’s been done in a way to make it appear America has the lion’s share of blame, so America can pay the brunt of the clean up, have its citizenry taxed to the point they would be lucky to even think a word called rebellion let alone have the materials and wherewithal to be rebellious, and to saddle us with a Nazi Germany like guilt of never forget what the greedy evil corrupt Americans have done…

Doesn’t sound like we here in America will be stopping the New World Order anytime soon.

Don’t blame it on the democrats or republicans; blame it on the skeptics who even know are all foolishly chiming in on how the next nail in our coffin is really the lifesaver that is finally going to save us.

It will be fun to watch them try to debunk FEMA Camps when they are housed in one.

I have 5 dollars that says they will still try!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Relax. From my observation of other Luciferians, they think they can get away with murder, and they do for awhile. But then the walls come crashing down, and they are bewildered. Once it is proven that Obamination is really an illegal alien, everything and anything he has signed will be null and void. Now, a world government is a Luciferian objective, so that may play out in spite of Obaminations' scam. The giving up of American sovereignty is a given, unless we end up being Mystery Babylon and get nuked by China and Russia as the Bible says. But it also says that Mystery Babylon is a city. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
When I first read "Late Great Planet Earth (Hal Lindsey) in 1979 it was difficult to perceive how the one-world government would come to be, but here it is.

The next step will be one-world religion and an Orwellian society.

As an aside, the date, 04/02/2009 works out numerically to 8, the money number.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by seabisquit]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
When I first read "Late Great Planet Earth (Hal Lindsey) in 1979 it was difficult to perceive how the one-world government would come to be, but here it is.

The next step will be one-world religion and an Orwellian society.

As an aside, the date, 04/02/2009 works out numerically to 8, the money number.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by seabisquit]

They can fu** themselves. They are like some chimp driving a car w/o a steering wheel.

What a bunch of "chump stains".----PC

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sixk. I remember even as a kid, in and out of schoo, it was encouraged to say out loud, god bless america.. this was early to mid 80's. Now, you can be arrested for saying that.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
[edit on 4-4-2009 by Darkpraetorian]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkpraetorian

Hey, are you really doing all of this? LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If you want a good ice breaker for waking people up,
ask them who owns the Federal Reserve Bank.

When they find out, and they find out that we pay interest to use our own money, they get a little pissed.
More important, is they start to listen.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by depmode21

nope, I'm not American

I'm simply giving suggestions to people that say they never know what they can do.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
No-one has mentioned the Rothschilds yet?

To me Rothchilds = NWO

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Yea right. It already IS a global economic/financial system. It has been for some time. Since we were put into hock by blowing our budget surplus and borrowing trillions from foreign countries we kinda gave up that whole sovereignty angle.

It would have been fine had we kept a watchful eye on the US financial industry but that, apparently, was too much to ask. So we sold borderline fraudulent investment products to foreign investors thereby putting their US debt securities --- their massive US investments --- at risk. If we ever expect to sell US debt to anyone ever again you can rest assured that transparent, unifrom regulation will be a prerequisite.

To try and paint this as some sort of Obama treasonous act is outright ridiculous. If we want to borrow from the world economy then they get a say in the rules. These people clearly have a very myopic view of the current situation. We're in no position to dictate terms. It was our cluster-fart that caused this mess and the world's nations are calling us on it.

Too bad we didn't mind our own house before everything blew up, huh?

Sorry for quoting the whole thing but I TOTALLY agree with you. There has to be some kind of regulation because the world economy is a huge mess right now. Any type of financial movement will either sink us all (worldwide) or be the start of the solution for this clusterf. Institutions must be accountable from now on.
I honestly think that it is not such a bad idea.
I don't see what this has to do with the loss of liberty. That has already been lost LONG LONG ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
my only question is this, is there a conspiracy against reading, i dont care what it is i have never been taught you cannot read. so like normally i wouldnt care, beat the man with the book. but im wondering intimidateion against reading or like the notorious stop reading campaign i never understood that one,

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Look at AIG - they are the world biggest fraudsters!

You're right. However look where their offices are. NY. London, Paris, Hong Kong. Kind of international isnt it?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That boss being the shadow government -- administration officials who are members of the CFR, Trilateral Commission and/or Bilderberger. I think Geithner is a member of all three. Not a coincidence.

I was waiting for you to play this card. The shadow govenment. That puts all of your conspiracies in a neat little box, doesnt it. Lets you put the blame on all of your and the worlds problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join