It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What I get from this is....what is the better solution?
Than I ask..myself...why cannot the USA ...have an agreement with any country that absorbs a US originated company as a MNC...agree to laws of the USA? ......Tax them, regulate them, and have them abide by US law..almost like a company/embassy?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Thats way too easy and does not give them the complete power and control which is there ultimate goal

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Relax people.

The G20 agreement is nothing more than a set of regulations for controlling fraudulent economic actions like the ones that led to the current crisis.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This, in practice and importance, is about equal to the 1913 power grab by Federal Reserve--except that this power-grab is global and will affect
ALL nations.

off-topic---

I fear the worst now. The Global Elite/Bilderburg/
Skull-n-Bones/Trilateral Commission/PTB believe they no longer need
secrecy. They don't even care if we are aware of their plans because the
time for action has passed, the laws are on the books, and there is
very little we can do now to stop them.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sher Zieve is an author, political commentator, Staff Writer and Program Director for The New Media Alliance (www.thenma.org). Zieve’s Op/Ed columns are widely carried by multiple Internet Journals and sites and she also writes hard news. Her columns have also appeared in The Oregon Herald, Dallas Times, Boston Star, Massachusetts Sun, Sacramento Sun, in International news publications and on multiple University websites and is currently working on her first political book: “The Liberal’s Guide To Conservatives” www.augustagency.com... Zieve firmly believes that if Leftists ran the country (and left to their own inane devices), it would be it would be the end of the United States as a sovereign nation.

A little biased source I think. Hell, I am a moderate conservative and when I read crap like this it makes me laugh. These people want Obama to fail. I disagree with most of his policies but I still am not going to start making crap up to scare people and bash him. He is our president and I will support his him, somewhat. He doesnt have the power to do what her article says. It is just fear mongering so when the next election comes along he will not be reelected. Hell, I was 100% against him coming into office, I voted for John McCain, but I will be damned if I am going to make stuff up about this man while he is the president of the USA. It is detrimental to the overall health of our nation and I will not be apart of it, neither should you.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Well, yes it is pretty bold and in your face isn't it?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Under the new Financial Stability Board (see 15 below) created at the G20 Summit...Govenments have been given broad powers...it may be more like an overriding of the U.S. Constituion, just like what happened with the bailouts! The following is an excerpt from the "G20 Deal"

15. To this end we are implementing the Action Plan agreed at our last meeting, as set out in the attached progress report. We have today also issued a Declaration, Strengthening the Financial System. In particular we agree:

• to establish a new Financial Stability Board (FSB) with a strengthened mandate, as a successor to the Financial Stability Forum (FSF), including all G20 countries, FSF members, Spain, and the European Commission;

• to endorse and implement the FSF's tough new principles on pay and compensation and to support sustainable compensation schemes and the corporate social responsibility of all firms.

The new Financial Stability Board could be seen as an embryonic global watchdog – or as another slow-moving collection of regulators. The attack on "rewards for failure" comes straight from the court of world public opinion, although as usual there are few specifics. Tax havens also come under attack but what the "sanctions" primed by the G20 will be remain to be seen.
license.icopyright.net...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I don't pay much attention to right or left, just looking for truth, did you read the transcript from Greta's last night interview?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So they've been building it all up for this all along.

I think a lot of people are waking up but we may be a little too fast. But we can defeat them. I still believe we will prevail.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Relax people.

The G20 agreement is nothing more than a set of regulations for controlling fraudulent economic actions like the ones that led to the current crisis.

Why are international "regulations" required to control fraudulent Wall St. banksters?

Just like Jekyll Island and Bretton Woods, the whole thing stinks of Hegelian problem/reaction/solution.

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by tide88

I don't pay much attention to right or left, just looking for truth...

Good for you. "Left" and "right" are false paradigms anyway -- just two sides of the same coin. Policy and decision-makers from ALL administrations are mostly comprised of members of the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergers. The real delineations in American government (actually a hidden plutocracy) are elite vs. populist.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Relax people.

Why are international "regulations" required to control fraudulent Wall St. banksters?

Just like Jekyll Island and Bretton Woods, the whole thing stinks of Hegelian problem/reaction/solution.

You hit the nail on the head. That's the reason to be outraged. But you'd probably have to explain why Bretton Woods and Jekyll Island were such a big deal. Heck, you'd most likely have to explain to some of these posters what both those even were!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

It isnt only wallstreet bankers that caused this problem. This situation we are in was caused on a global scale.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by siryancelot You hit the nail on the head. That's the reason to be outraged. But you'd probably have to explain why Bretton Woods and Jekyll Island were such a big deal. Heck, you'd most likely have to explain to some of these posters what both those even were!

Anyone who wants to understand the current economic situation and how the world really works should read G. Edward Griffin's excellent The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.

Written in 1994, the second chapter is titled, "The Name of the Game is Bailouts."

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
unbelievable. buckle up. the end is at hand

www.disinfomatrix.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by siryancelot

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Relax people.

You hit the nail on the head. That's the reason to be outraged. But you'd probably have to explain why Bretton Woods and Jekyll Island were such a big deal. Heck, you'd most likely have to explain to some of these posters what both those even were!

Yes, I don't have any idea what this is, explain , please.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Alrighty, thank you, that's a start,

Here is the problem one tells me this, and another on this forum tells me that,

So all I can do is research for myself and hope I find something true.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A few reviews of Creature From Jekyll Island:

Editorial Reviews

"A superb analysis deserving serious attention by all Americans. Be prepared for one heck of a journey through time and mind."
Ron Paul
Publisher/Editor, Ron Paul Report
Member, House Banking Committee

"What every American needs to know about central bank power. A gripping adventure into the secret world of the international banking cartel."
Mark Thornton
Asst. Professor of Economics, Auburn Univ.
Coordinator Academic Affairs,
Ludwig von Mises Institute

"A magnificent accomplishment - a train load of heavy history, organized so well and written in such a relaxed and easy style that it captivated me. I hated to put it down."
Dan Smoot
Publisher/Editor, Dan Smoot Report -- Publisher/Editor, Dan Smoot Report

Product Description
Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes. Reads like a detective story — which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money. Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

A little biased source I think. Hell, I am a moderate conservative and when I read crap like this it makes me laugh. These people want Obama to fail. I disagree with most of his policies but I still am not going to start making crap up to scare people and bash him. He is our president and I will support his him, somewhat. He doesnt have the power to do what her article says. It is just fear mongering so when the next election comes along he will not be reelected. Hell, I was 100% against him coming into office, I voted for John McCain, but I will be damned if I am going to make stuff up about this man while he is the president of the USA. It is detrimental to the overall health of our nation and I will not be apart of it, neither should you.

OH tide, I just wanted to say, I wouldn't follow satan into hell.

I hope.

[edit on 043030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am hoping that IF we are sold out to globalism we stand up and take back our country from TPTB and their minions, our president being one i might add. Most folks dont take the time to read into the actions being taken, complacency time is over!! I hope they find zero hiding in a hole in the ground like some other idiot leader we once knew.............

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It appears that obama is very eager to hook up with a global body, and I use that phrase intentionally. I don't for one minute think he's doing it "to save the world" as the G20 claim to have done yesterday. He does things for two reasons, the two reasons that guide all his actions: to forward his own agenda for the US and to get more power and glory for himself. So how does this action accomplish those things? He wants to socially re-engineer the way we live in this country to make sure the vast majority of people have the same (small) amount of money, while a very very few who run things have a great deal of power. Pledging to send what money our country possesses to the rest of the world would be one way to accomplish this as are the massive spending programs that we will be servicing debt on for the forseeable future. Obama certainly does not intend to be one of the mass of people with few resources and no power. He plans on being one of the few so possibly by agreeing to this bargain he is selling our country to buy himself a position at the top. I wonder if it will turn out that way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join