It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse..The seaven seal's..adding it all up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am going to show how the bible somehow is telling us what is happening...and going to happen very soon.
Via our government.. ect..
atschool.eduweb.co.uk...

Rev.6: 2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse; and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

Who or what could be this White horse we ask?
Most will agree this is America..it is the white horse.
But it say's He that sat on him...So it is a man...
My guess is obama..
I personally think he is the White horseman.
He does not carry a sword.... but a Bow and crown .
LONG RANGE weapon's will be used.
North Korea ring a bell..But obama will fire a missile of some sort AKA BOW.

Rev.6: 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Who would be The main backer of a New world order..to have all the world to command?
Look toward the G20 summit my friend's...The rest will be self evident.

Rev.6: 5: And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6: And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

-Does this not some up what the world is about to go through?
Famine
Oil Wine tobacco ..
We are on the breaking point of major famine soon..if the economy does not change...When it start's and we notice it for what it is..Famine ...The Third seal is creeping upon us folk's.

Rev.6: 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Basically death diseases from malnutrition..no health care..and war over all the above.
They will control what you can eat and how much even ---------------- fine us for growing vegetables....
Choose to heal you with medicine or let you die.
And to kill us with brute force- when we do not comply..-
So if you notice it all fit's pretty dang close to what we are going threw today.
And about to.
Debate it..
Look deeper than my mind can into the subject before us.

Is this foretelling our very demises?
I know to some extant...Pure luck could not describe allot of this as it unviel's.

# FIRST there is the white horse:
the Almighty's truth-filled, warning message! which exposes the various spiritual counterfeits that abound in our day.
# SECOND there is the red horse: whose rider wields a great sword which symbolises violence, revolution, bloodshed and - war!
# THIRD there is the black horse: which pictures hyper-inflation, sky-rocketing food prices and mass starvation - famine!
# And FOURTH the sickly pale, yellowish-green horse: which stands for disease epidemics and plagues on an international scale - pestilence!.

Now it is every very easy to name exactly who and what country's and people are named in these verse's.
And as Ace Ventura said "It fit's like a glove"

in Matthew 24.4-5

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall
I shall use the biggest example of this in today's modern time.

Now that we know many are follower's of the false messiah..let's examine the others.
Argue and fuss..But alot in this world including church's.....swear he is the one..the messiah.
So beside Mcain hater's getting mad....
Is obama the one?
The messiah?
Apparently he has came to bring forth what has been wrote.
So if so we can not hate him for it i suppose.lol

Fell free to move the thread to where ever if it is in the wrong section.

I know numerous people..That said as soon obama said he was gonna run for president..Something wasn't right...
As if evil emanated from this man we could not describe.
Some say anti-christ
But i think he is the WHite horse man.

Is it because we sense a disturbance in the force Young padawan?

Or is it than even non religious people such as myself ..is starting to see The bible Has more prophecy's coming True every year we pass.

No other book has came close to telling us what is going to happen...and with some detail..as revelation is at this very point in our history.

So i ask you are we in the end's of time via what the bible say's?
Or are all the Prophecy's..in the bible junk.

Funny how a Mayans calendar stop's at the year 2012...and all believe they are foretelling our demises.
And how people swear Nostradamus..knew 9/11 was going to happen ect.ect.

Yet revelation's is more than a calender...
It is giving us detail's somewhat of what is going on right this moment.

More than any other Prophecy every told man man since. it was written.

Just ironic in a way.

Well peace and hope you can understand my point's...i suck trying to explain anything in detail lol
BTW
i am not religious..Before we start going off on my person. athiest's love to use this one.
Or racist....Because i know obama support's will use this.

Thank you for reading my gibberish. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

This all clicked into place for me, you have read other things I have posted so should know where I am coming from.

Ill spell this out clear as they are doing through microphones.

This is a war against a new type of enemy. It is not going to roll up in tanks. Attack by air or shoot from guns. It is sophisticated and is invisible.

You never know when it is going to strike etc.

I could go on but you have surely seen the way politicians are speaking about the "enemy".

There is only one conspiracy when you take all of them and piece it together.

This whole thing is a war on one big invisible man himself chief and "they" want you on their side.

Your seeing that now or you are at least willing to see the coincidences are becoming too numerous to mention.

Its taken me 10 years to realise this, dont let it take that long for you.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Ive had hundred's of people in talking when the election was coming up
who is barrack obama?
Ive never heard of this man one time..
But everyone i know also got this weird vibe.

As i said some think he is the anti Christ.
Some just know something isn't right or adding up..

But one thing is for sure..
The man is Dividing this country almost down the middle.
Before long we will be to afraid to mention his name for fear of arrest of our opinion's.

Mark my word's The answer's to what this NWO is about to do is already laid out for us.

But it doesn't matter really..
...Do what ...
If The bible does and is telling us the sign's of the time..It don't matter cause nothing can stop them.
It's already pre destined.
So we can't worry to much about it.
if that make's any consultation to ya.

But if it is true at least the word should be spread something is going on.
So many have to refuse the mark..best i remember Tribulations and all.

But nothing no matter how many people realize it can stop it ... We can't explain it..No man has been able to explain it yet.

So if it must be it must be.
But when the Horseman with the bow AKA bomb/missile fire's..and echo's through out the world...All of mankind will start to open the Bible and read from it.
And Finally realize The end is near.

It's a shame the bible didn't mention American idol...lol
We are so numb from dribble on tv.. we could all care less in general what happens as long as it don't say exactly..I will come steal your kids and wife at noon tomorrow stay in your house's do not resit lol
last night what 28 million people voted..lmfao
Same young kid's picked our president to...think on that one for a minute lol

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am with you. I have come across people even today that say, "Well, I don't agree with his policies but I think he's cool." I say, if you want to be a celebrity, go to Hollywood, don't go to Washington.

And Michelle Obama speaking at that all girls school yesterday about how to get where she is.....did she tell them how to MARRY SOMEONE??? She is a nobody and so was he until here very recently. That is what is scary. I too had never heard of this man before in my life until the elections. He went from 0 to 60 in like 3.3 seconds. And to look at all the unanswered questions about his life, friends and intentions I would have thought he wouldn't have gotten such a resounding backing. One thing that everyone needs to look at too that I haven't heard discussed was his fundraising. He could raise millions upon millions of dollars from SOMEWHERE to get where he is, but he can't get his deep pocketed supporters to lend money to get us out of this mess we are in....no, we are all going to pay it whether we want to or not, whether we support him (or their agenda) or not. The freedom to do that as we wish is now gone. The celebrities got him in there, so their purses have closed.

You don't have to be religious to see what is happening. I am not religious, but I am extremely spiritual which is what we all should be. To say you are religious is to say that you have taken on another persons interepretation from reading the Bible themselves and teaching that interpretation to others and it went on and on and on....or, not liking the current interpretation and changing the "rules"...look at Martin Luther and how the Lutherins (sp) got started....not a religion in my eyes, it's an interpretation....

The Bible was meant to be read personally and to be taught through the word itself, not another Man's interpretation of it. That being said, I do agree somewhat from my interpretation of the Bible what you are saying....and look forward to see how many other interpretations we get....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There is something that you can do about it, it all ties into the reason this is happening.

Im not going to get all preachy as that would be ramming my viewpoint down your throat too much but as another member has posted here already. Read the book and make your own mind up because it is a personal thing, the book will tell you that as well.

Nobody on this site or anywhere else can answer your specific questions, its like asking a plumber to fix a vehicle. They will give you an interpretation but it wont solve your problem or answer your main questions. It also does not say anywhere that you must go to church etc, which baffles me with some peoples comments no matter their walk in life.

Be careful whos advice you buy as well.

In my own personal opinion though it looks like your starting to see the point and that is a great time because you are wearing a different set of eyes which will make sense to you if you give it a chance and re-read if you have read before.

You have had the balls to ask this question here, why not have the balls to ask someone else and see what happens? I did......

[edit on 4-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Good point, XXXN3O!!
Funny you would use the phrase, "seeing with another set of eyes", because that's how I feel when I read the Bible. Like I'm looking through His eyes, but I ask to see that way so that I may better understand His message for me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great find!
As I am reading I think what you are saying is we are into the breaking of the seals.
I am going to have to disagree with you on this - only because with each seal broken their will be a great spilling of consequence. So far these tragedies are big, but they are not monumental - like Katrina. They are just warnings.

I feel we are still into what I call a "gathering of souls".
In other words God is putting more and more hardship on his children and his churches (that is all of us) until we cry out for him, just like we cried out for our parents when we were scared.
God is a jealous God. He wants to be the love of "your" life. The center. He truly wants you to need him. He wants to pour out his blessings to all of you.
Gabriel, Satan, the liar, he, also wants your soul. He will do anything to get it. How do you know if God has a hold of you or if the liar has a hold of you.
Well it is very simple. If the simple mention of Jesus or God completely repulses you then that is a pretty good sign.
If you accidentally land on a religious television station and you find that you can turn the channel fast enough, well there you go.
If a friend ask you to go to church with them on a Saturday or Sunday and you there is more than a hundred excuses why you just can't - then, again the liar has a pretty good grip on you.

Now, when Jesus has you - He - or just the thought of Him is like candy, you just can not get enough. You are walking with the Lord.
It is just that simple.

What is so very important at this point in your life is your soul. Taking Jesus Christ in as you personal savior and building your new life with Christ will ensure that your soul will not end up in hell.
I am, and I do not stand alone in this belief, 100% positive that we will see the second coming of Christ.

Forget the Mayan calendar - you need to get yourself a biblical calendar. That is the calendar that the Lord goes by. You also need to check out some of the educational stuff that Pastor Mark Biltz has to offer. He is with the El Shaddai Ministries. He has done some out standing research through the biblical calendar on the end times using the Book of Genesis and the Book of Revelations.

It is not so important that you get yourself into church - many churches today are what I call "dead" churches, what is so important right now is sitting yourself down and asking yourself how much of a gambler you really are? Is it worth the risk? Giving up your soul because of your ego or because of your ignorance.
I love it when people throw out Bible verses one at a time. I had a "christian" friend call me the other night and without even a hello blurts out that she found Burrok & Deborah in the book of Judges 3,4,5. She believes that Deborah was Hilary Clinton and yadda yadda yadda.
Well if you really read these scriptures they do not portrait a negative or evil situation.
My point being that there is always more to a scripture before and after that will lead you to a bigger truth.
The scripture that states "I will come like a thief in the night", has a lot to do with being "ready" for His coming. Don't be caught off guard, and less to do with not knowing when that coming will be. Being ready means that you have taken Christ in as your Savior.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Behold a white horse. The white horse carries a bow meaning it is a false christ and false christs. Jesus comes on a white charger at the end of the current age with a DOUBLE-EDGED sword proceeding from His mouth. This means the white horse is imitating but not the real one. There have been many New age christs and the like, and we are about to see the real one MAITREYA the Anti-Christ.

www.share-international.org...

This man is the Beast. It comes out to 666 in all seven spellings of his name in Hebrew. The name of the 5th and coming Buddha( a religion devised by Satan to promote peace without God and make idols)

MUM=40 M
ALEPH=1 A
TET=9 I
TAV=400 T
RUSH=200 R
YOD=10 E
HEI=5 Y
ALEPH=1 A
= 666

So Maitreya is the Beast 666 the Abomination of Desolation. Barack Obama is not Maitreya, and if he is then he's a crafty one. However he has not come down yet.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think there is someone behind Obama. He never gives his own speeches, and I just feel the real power is behind him, not him himself. He is just a face man.

He reminds me of the statue in the bible that is given power to speak, but has now power on his own.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I think there is someone behind Obama. He never gives his own speeches, and I just feel the real power is behind him, not him himself. He is just a face man.

He reminds me of the statue in the bible that is given power to speak, but has now power on his own.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by amatrine]

The statue that is given power to speak and kill those who don't worship it is either some form of AI or this:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I like this kind of stuff. Thank you for your OP. I'm unsure if I agree 100%, but I agree that we are in the final years.

What I can't figure out is why people try to prevent this from happening, or even think they can prevent it from happening. If it is really a prophecy, then it's going to happen regardless of people's actions. I can't recall any specific movies/books that explain this phenomenon, but I have seen it happen many times in literature. The hero tries to change the future, but is never able to.

I guess you could say that I believe in fate/destiny to a certain extent.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
God gave humans free will. Through our free will we can trigger the Biblical Apocalypse. God works through our free will. However our free will has pushed us to the brink of the End Time. We can change events, and maybe our future, but humans have already chosen. The End of Times is inevitable but we choose when it starts. However given astronomical data of blood moons an eclipses and the way things are going I'd say it's going right on God's Master Plan Timetable for humanity.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim
I

And Michelle Obama speaking at that all girls school yesterday about how to get where she is.....did she tell them how to MARRY SOMEONE??? She is a nobody and so was he until here very recently. That is what is scary. I too had never heard of this man before in my life until the elections. He went from 0 to 60 in like 3.3 seconds. And to look at all the unanswered questions about his life, friends and intentions I would have thought he wouldn't have gotten such a resounding backing. One thing that everyone needs to look at too that I haven't heard discussed was his fundraising. He could raise millions upon millions of dollars from SOMEWHERE to get where he is, but he can't get his deep pocketed supporters to lend money to get us out of this mess we are in.... JUST wanted to let you know that the President started working for a law firm that his then, future wife, was his boss. She was already an accomplished lawyer. And the way he got all his funding was a little thing called the internet. I believe the Bible is a holy book it is wise to try to follow. It is also a mystery in many ways.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by PammyK]

top topics

join