posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:12 AM
We won't know when it launches..
I figure we will hear of the outcome, about 15 minutes after it explodes in the sky.
There is going to be no war. I'm almost certain.
North Korea KNOWS it will be the end of their military hardware, launch pads, airports, barracks etc...
They will bolster hardcore rhetoric, fly planes around and talk real loud..
But they won't send missiles into South Korea or into Japan.
Plus, in turn, they won't get what they want.
1. Missile explodes. Mixed Reports.
2. Increase N. Korean military activity. Threaten the West.
3. UN gets summoned.
4. Offers come in for N. Korea to back down.
5. Crisis averted.
6. UN looks confident. Obama look good on international stage. Japan looks tough for taking it down. Korea gets some $ or whatnot.
7. Korea takes missile data to Iran.