It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Battle Police Ahead Of NATO Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Protesters Battle Police Ahead Of NATO Summit

uk.reuters.com

STRASBOURG, France (Reuters) - Riot police clashed with hundreds of protesters on Thursday ahead of a NATO summit of world leaders, firing repeated rounds of tear gas and rubber bullets to try to disperse the crowds.

About 200 youths were arrested and police say they fear there could be much more violence over the next two days both in France and nearby Germany, which are co-hosting 60th anniversary celebrations for the military alliance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
G-20 to NATO --- Demonstrations move with elite.

My deepest sympathy for those brave souls who are risking their lifes for common cause... NATO is not tool for peace, but for war... Public Enemies - Keep up the fight! - we will join internationally towards elite which doesnt earn their privileges!

My country is still lucky - in its last stand - and we are not part of that killing spree called NATO. I just hope from my heart, that we will stay out - and keep our national armed forces...

Riots are here to stay - Banksters all over the world - "Cats" be aware: You cant lock the "mouse" with an idea!

Mouseland
www.youtube.com...

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
this is crazy man

the mere fact that there's this much opposition shows you there is no democracy ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

The will of the people are irrelevant.

new topics

join