It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN names Jewish judge to lead Gaza war crimes investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Buddy, you won’t even get them to accept that the Arabs are even people!
Hell they won’t even accept that any non Jews are Human and the Talmud states it clear as day,
then when you call them on it, they have the nerve to say you hate them and that you are a racist.

The anti-Semite label is more worn out than a five dollar whore and their little trump card is losing its effect with each passing day.

To be clear they are supporting the shooting children for sport and then turn around and call you a racist for bringing it up or speaking against what they are doing.
I guess they want a world were they can kill and steal without any consequence and or protest, to this I might suggest that the go find their own planet.

Now, around the world they have the power to lock you up for telling the truth about what they do and if that does not speak volumes I don’t know what does.
I don’t know if they really think the rest of us are that stupid or perhaps we were that stupid in the past but stupid we are no more.

I have worked with these people and grew up around them and if Americans think they don’t see us as beasts to be exploited for their gain I am afraid one day our countrymen may find out the hard way.
There is a reason they are so hated and it’s not for no reason.
Just about everyone I know has a story on how they got screwed by them but then again I grew up in Boro-park.

They need to stop seeing us a beneath them and suckers and maybe someday we can get past this.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I can see this has absolutley nothing to do with Israel.

Its based on blind hate spread by myths and lies.

Not all Jews follow the Talmud. In fact Orthodox Jews make up the minority of Jews on earth. Sure there are radicals out there but the non Jews have radicals who hate on Jews for just being Jewish.

When people begin to realize that you cannot stereotype or fit people into neat little boxes of accusations, humanity may be able to get beyond this ignorant rhetoric of hate and bile.

All races, religions, and nations have radicals. They also have good and decent people. None of them can be put into neat little stereotypical boxes. People need to recognize that if they wish to progress to a more civil society.

[edit on 8/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

That’s great, you keep mentioning hate but I never burned anyone out of their building nor have I ripped off people for their life savings but I have had Jews burn me out of my home and I have had Jewish trustees run of with funds entrusted to them by my Grandparents for safe keeping
I have however served them like any other Citizen fairly and in some cases went above and beyond the scope of my duties.

Some of the biggest problems in my life were caused by Jews who were protected by other Jews so tell me why must I go kiss their butts now?

But for some reason I am wrong or racist to protect myself by not dealing with them?

Let me tell you that I fully understand that there are many good Jews out there but I like most people am not able to tell the difference until I get screwed so in order to avoid future losses and or conflict I stopped dealing with them and guess what? no trouble and since this is a free Country for the time being I am free to do that unless of course a law is passed which would not surprise me one bit.

If you don’t like it do something about it, police your ranks, let more than one protester show up to renounce what was done in the Gaza, because I have seen this type of callous disregard and hate for the "goyim" in the MAJORITY of Jews I have run across and being a New Yorker that is a lot of Jews.

It’s sickening that you like many others come here and use the cover of racism to advocate what is largely normal practice for Jews really says something about who you are.

The first step in fixing a problem is acknowledging it and Jews for the most part see themselves as the perfect master race favored by God so please tell me how the hell can we live in peace when people have that type of attitude?

Don’t you see how that attitude mirrors the ideas the Nazis held?

When the idea that we are all Brothers and Sisters with equal love from God is the majority ideology amongst the Jews you will see that anti-Semitism will be a thing of the past, but until then you can expect more and more people to get fed up and cut their ties to protect their interests.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by samhouston1886]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
Iran has the second largest jewish population outside of israel - we hear constantly how israel offer them money to `come home` - and reply is ` dont insult us , we have rights and we are allready home` and thats the thing here , most people cannot seperate the actions of the zionists in israel , with followers of judaism;

many many jews totally disapprove of the actions in gaza by the extremists in the Knesset but , quite sadly , have and will be tarred by the same brush that say ` damn jews`

you see if frequently on here

so , as infinte has said - he is an experienced and well respected judge - he is damned what ever happeneds because of his religion.

rules against israel? he will be branded anti- semite and thrown out of his faith

rules against the arabs? he will be branded as biased and called every name under the sun.

I had to reply to the Jews in Iran being the second highest number. Where did you get that? According to The Jewish Virtual Library Iran has 10,600 registered Jewish inhabitants.

That puts Iran way, way at the bottom of the list, especially when you consider that the other countries with a similar population are much smaller.

With respect to the rest of your post, I do agree.

I would hope that as a people we would be able to intelligently prosecute a wrongdoing even if some aspect it affects us on a personal level. While this judge is Jewish, he may not be or even agree with Zionist principles. Removing him from the situation would only send a message that if one country possibly commits a war crime, any party involved can make it fair game to ask for the removal of an individual if that individual has any connection (no matter how weak) to the situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

You have had some problems with some Jews I see that.

I have had problems with various races, religions, etc. but I don't condemn an entire segment of humanity for the shortcomings of a few.

This same kind of condemning logical fallacy could be applied to Whites, Blacks, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Chinese, etc. etc.

If you dont want to deal with people so be it, but that is one of the problems in our society. Blacks and Whites dont want to deal with each other. Protestants and Catholics don't want to deal with each other. Plenty of people are prejudiced against Mormons and it seems like barely anyone likes Muslims. All of that condemnation only leads to confrontation.

Cover of racism to advocate what? What I am Advocating other than people need to work together?

Normal practice? Practice of what?

There you go again condemning all Jews for some radical minority view.

Until you and others like you can see Jews and all other humans as your brothers and sisters we will have Judeophobes.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
May I ask what's wrong with Jewish people investigating a Jewish nation?

Why do you seem to hate Jewish people... you call them zionists because they support their homeland. I am not a sympathizer but I notice quite a bit of hate speech here.

I honestly don't think it's hate speech. I think it's just telling it like it is. The UN is a farce, run by the dark masters and this appointment is just another example of their manipulations. We already know what the results of his investigation are gonna be. It's the fox guarding the hen house yet again. Is anybody else totally fed up with so many years of this type of insulting behavior from the bankers? And yes, this is the bankers in action.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I'd hardly consider the UN an institution "controlled by Zionists", the UN is generally pretty critical of Israel.

Mostly you'll hear actual pro-Israeli people about how biased the UN is against Israel.

Doing some research, it seems to me the UN is sending a political message to Israel, which has refused to participate in the investigation: "Don't try to hide behind accusations of anti-semitism this time, because our chief investigator is Jewish!"

Looking at it that way, I suspect the people who are upset about this probably shouldn't be.

The fact that's he's Jewish doesn't mean he's going to kiss Israel's behind

Ahhh, thank you. Finally, a voice of reason amidst the cacophany and hysteria that almost sounds like it's about to break out in a chorus of the Horst Wessel song and stiff arms will go up flying.

Your point is a great one, though I think you give the UN too much credit for being clever, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

i should have added `outside of israel within the middle east` - but im sorry your source is incorrect

www.haaretz.com...

Iran's Jewish community of about 25,000 people is protected by the country's constitution and remains the largest in the Muslim Middle East. Synagogues, Jewish schools and stores operate openly. Morsathegh said in Tehran there are 20 synagogues, eight butchers, five schools, four youth organizations and two restaurants.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am not condemning anyone; I simply chose not to deal with them and express my disgust for the behaviors and attitudes that in my opinion are displayed by the majority of Jews.
When the pro Israeli groups march in my city to support the war and celebrate the killing of women and children and say things like “they are a cancer and you deal with cancer by burning it out” or when the IDF issues shirts that have images of a pregnant Arab woman in the sights of a weapons I would say that is a lot worse than my words and or opinions but for some reason I am supposed to be the bad guy, not the ones screaming for the blood of children or the goyim as we are called.

Would you suggest that these things are not discussed and repressed as in other countries?
Look at Germany and how Nazism is flourishing amongst the young people there simply because it has become so obvious that even a simpleton understands that something is wrong and locking people up for asking questions and telling the truth never solved anything but has served to anger people into joining movements they otherwise might have never joined.

I don’t want the rise of skinheads in this country but the arrogance and criminal activities of Israel, aipac, our legal system and many other Israeli groups is fueling the hatred of Jews everywhere so why is there not effort to change that but there is an effort to tell people like me to shut up.
I know that groups like skinheads will move onto new targets once there are done with one so there is no benefit to anyone in dealing with them.
I will simply say that a lot of the “goy” are not as stupid as you might think and nobody wants to play with the kid that cheats regardless of how much the cheater cries.

I say the cover of racism because I am being called a racist for having practices that limit my exposure to people who it seems, statistically speaking, have a higher propensity for graft and fraud and walking when and if charges are filed.
I honestly believe that Zionist Jews are the most racist people on Earth so I would dare say that Jews should start in with their own house if racism is a concern.

As far as Judeophobes go it’s a great term because it describes exactly how I feel and it’s good to see that you are not pulling the anti-Semite card and instead using a more accurate although improvised term.

Judeophobe would indicate I have a phobia about Jews and I am more than willing to admit that I am so very concerned about what they were going to do whenever I had to deal with them that I chose to stop dealing with them and giving them my business and I am better off for making the decision to do things this way so I kindly ask am I supposed to regret making a decision that’s has kept me from getting screwed?

I will close by saying that I don’t anyone here is saying that Jews are “devil people” but on the flip side of things you are telling us that we are wrong and that we should just accept things as they are but you can rest assured that as things get worse people wont be looking at the Rich, powerful Jews to lay the blame for all that ails us, they will be looking at the Jew walking his kid to school or opening up his shop and they will be held responsible for things they had nothing to do with our present circumstances, history repeats itself and as long as you don’t get the rats out of your house people will see your whole house as a den of rats.

The idea of modern mass Jewish benevolence is a fraud.
Jews are no more special or different than any other person and their affluence is largely in part due to the way they stick together, not any special gift or preference from God.
The Nazis killed some of your greatest people and true spiritual leaders and the type of people that enabled the Nazis are at it again, will today’s Jews do anything about it or will they continue to falsely see the “goy” as their enemies and cattle?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
so , as infinte has said - he is an experienced and well respected judge - he is damned what ever happeneds because of his religion.

rules against israel? he will be branded anti- semite and thrown out of his faith

rules against the arabs? he will be branded as biased and called every name under the sun.

Thanks for providing us with two excellent reasons why he shouldn't be judge!

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Israel is not a Jewish state. Israel has nothing to do with Judaism, anymore than America has to do with Christianity.

Really? Did they create Israel for the Hindus & Buddhists?... They must be really non plussed about being represented by the Star of David on that national flag!

What's with all the flames man? Kind of an "over reaction" isn't it? Somehow, that's very familiar!

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Im not going to get into the politics of what happened in Gaza. What I am going to say is this.

To create an environment of trust and faith in the investigation being clean and non political, the investigatory committee has to be openly unbiased with absolutly no members who are affiliated to any country, citizenship or religion involved in the conflict.

Whether unbiased or not there should be no Jewish involvement if the UN are at all concerned with the views of others.

This world is corrupt, rotten and needs to start again.

respects

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Of course we can't have Christians investigating the war crimes of Christian nations either.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You must remember that anti-semitism by western Europeans is simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black. There is nothing that Western anti-semites accuse Jews of that they themselves (Western Europeans) are not more guilty of.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

The day that Christians march in the street and demand that women and children be killed....no.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

The day that Christians march in the street and demand that women and children be killed....no.

Oh...they did that in Germany seventy years ago....to jews.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Really... Christians in WW2 Germany just spontaneously decided to march in the streets to demand women and children be killed and celebrate the idea of it?

There was no manipulation of the public who ultimately where firebombed into the ground right?

I sure you haven’t heard about the Rich Elite Jews that funded from the safety of Switzerland, Hitler and his war machine either.

Also what does that have to do with right now and what Israel is doing?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by samhouston1886]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Really... Christians in WW2 Germany just spontaneously decided to march in the streets to demand women and children be killed and celebrate the idea of it?

There was no manipulation of the public who ultimately where firebombed into the ground right?

I sure you haven’t heard about the Rich Elite Jews that funded from the safety of Switzerland, Hitler and his war machine either.

Also what does that have to do with right now and what Israel is doing?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by samhouston1886]

Oh and Palestinians do it all the time (but i realise they arent Christian)-Never heard of jews doing it though.

Oh and ever heard of pogrom-a spontaneous attack on Jews by christians, after marching in the street calling for the blood of Jewish Women Children and Men-happened all the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Its amazing that you would say that the Palestinians are the ones are the ones attacking the settlers as everything I have seen shows the opposite

Care to provide some links for my enlightenment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join