It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange light in poole,uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is a video that a friends son shot on hes mobile phone. It was shot at 2am on 31st March.
I have spoken to him and he tells me he was woken by car and house alarms going off. When he looked out of hes bedroom window he saw a bright light in the sky. Apparantly it did all sorts of strange manouvers. Most of the power in the area was off. It doesnt show up that well on the video, but its worth a look.
Time 2.00am
Date 31st March 2009
Location..Parkstone, Poole, UK

s705.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Dont know how this ended up in global meltdown. Admin feel free to move it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
When there is a power cut all shop and house alarm's sound it's a automatic action.

As for the light well i dont see any light in the sky at all.

So what do i think ?

A power cut for the moment unless there is any more evidence that actually show's the light in the sky.

I am in no way saying i dont believe the person who took the video and described the light.

It's just impossible for my to make any assumption's.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-4-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Like i said it doesnt show up too well on the video. From what i was told it was a very bright light in a clear sky. It was doing all kinds of weird movements, going up, down, semi circular etc. As for the alarm systems going off, they will only activate in a power cut if the standby battery has failed. There were too many going off for them all to have failed. I should know because im in the trade.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by raybies
Like i said it doesnt show up too well on the video.

The reason it doesnt show up too well on the video, is because its not on the video. Listen to the commentary 17 secs before the end,

Theres a fu**ing huge [unknown] light in the sky. Now it's gone!

I got to admit, I laughed so hard I almost choked on my coffee watching it though

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Think youve got eyesight problems. Its there at the start of the video. Why bother posting your drivel because you cant see it?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I bet it was a 2am escape plan from the Prison in Portland (Dorset, Poole is in Dorset).

And that would be the escapees helicopter.

On a serious note from the angle of footage which way would Portland Prison(s) be?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Interested to know why car alarms would go off as well as house alarms just cos someone cut the mains...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by raybies

that's the UFO? He doesnt sound that impressed by it, and is more interested in the fact that there was a small localised power cut

Sorry kid, but your video is drivel.

Firemoon: All I can hear is house/shop alarms going off, no car alarms. These generally activate after about 15 mins or less of power loss

What I can make out from this video is a guy who has gone outside during a power cut, filmed a light in a sky (could be absolutely anything), talked in a goofy voice and sounds pretty much stoned.

If anyone else can make anything of this video, please post.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Have to agree with Daisy here...

This dude made more comments about the alarm, the electricity and his cat then about the "UFO/Light" in the sky.

If it was that awesome and spectacular, I am sure he would have focused more on it.

I choked on my spit with laughter on his comments

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As a minimum, we need to know what direction this bright light was seen. All I see on the vid is what appears to be a bright star.

WG3

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The guy is spot on though about house alarms... about 3 months ago we had a black out in my own area... probably affected over 500 houses and 2 alarms went off.. certainly not virtually every alarm in the area, given where i live, it would have been deafening... what's more the outage lasted over and hour and no other alarms triggered either...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Look all i can tell you is the video came from a friends son. He was pretty sincere when he told me what happened. There were loads of house and car alarms going off. Ive been installing security systems for over 25 years so i do know a little bit about how they behave in power cuts. 1 or 2 going off is understandable but there were loads going off and lots of car alarms. I agree you cant see too much on the video and he does sound somewhat distant? for want of a better word. I personally think there was some magnetic interferance that caused the power outage etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by raybies

Yep, I clearly saw it.
Looks like a UFO, alright.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That sounds like a Close Encounters of the First Kind type of
deal, at least with the effect of the high power high frequency
propulsion system.

The whole phenomena is a reverse of Tesla's world wide power
system in that a powered craft, using the same system of