It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing wrong with a One-World Government

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amigori

Dude, I'm from Afghanistan. Both of my parents emigrated here during the Soviet War, and I was born in the US. Your trying to tell me I don't know about the history of my own country? You just read a couple pages of Afghanistan's Wikipedia article and try to bring up points I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You brought up the 70's and Communism era, none of which took place in the last 20 years. The only point I brought up was post-Soviet war which was Anarchy that took place starting 1989 until the Taliban came into power.

Do you even know any Afghans? They hated communism and will continue hate communism for the rest of their lives. So it wasn't flowers and singing brother, don't try to look at YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles and think your some kind of expert about that region because your not.

Ask any Afghan what he thinks about a one world government, and they will give you the thumbs up. You know why? Because we know first hand that not all citizens can contribute to a civilized society. We learned a long time ago that human beings at the core are savages and need to be PUT IN PLACE by more educated individuals. That was the POINT of religion and that is the POINT of government.

You guys point your fingers at the "elitists" who are the so called "NWO" but the fact remains you guys are trying to think your elitists yourself because it somehow makes you feel special inside that you guys have stumbled upon some kind of big secret. Let me tell you something, if the NWO was real, then none of you would be able to discuss it so freely. You would have been wiped out a long time ago.

I recommend that you guys start living your lives and enjoying everything that life has to offer. Go take a new hobby or something... Maybe visit a new country, or go study for a new degree, or find girlfriends... whatever.

None of the # you guys think will happen will EVER happen. The only thing that will happen is that some form of a One World Government will come soon and everybody will enjoy it. And you guys will slap yourselves for wasting so much of your time, worrying about nothing.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by depmode21]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In Afghanistan, we had something called Mujahedeen aka Freedom Fighters.
They fought with their blood, sweat, and tears against the Communist regime.

I've read 20 responses on my own thread that says "be prepared."

If you believe in all the bullcrap that you guys spew on this board everyday, then why don't you follow in the Mujahedeen's footsteps and start rebelling for real? At least they had the balls to fight, unlike what I see here.

So if your not gonna do anything about it, then it obviously means that you are unsure about what you believe in. So please, move on with your life, and let the big boys in power do their jobs. At least they pushed themselves enough to get them there in the first place.

You guys can close this thread too, I've never faced so much criticism in my life. I didn't even curse anybody out nor did I do anything wrong to anybody yet I had people in this thread tell me to go to HELL or tell me to commit suicide, and all this other crap.

One more thing, just by the responses in this thread. It seems you guys would enslave someone or put someone in camps if they didn't believe in your NWO conspiracy crap. Isn't that funny?

LOL. CASE CLOSED FOLKS.

ADIOS.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by depmode21

Are you saying that Afganistan want to 'put us in our place' and 'we will like it'?

Are you saying that only those who agree with you deserve to be taken seriously?

Are you advocating a OWG that is founded upon a single ideology and if so, please define this ideology?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazdemon
The person who started this thread obviously has no conceptual grasp on what a dictatorship is. A consolidation of power to a small number of people is very dangerous....

Apparently, neither do you.

A dictatorship is usually defined as an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual, the dictator, without hereditary ascension.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Back on Topic:

I consider the concept of NWO as less than ideal, but if necessary for the survival of the human race, tolerable. I humbly present the following analogy:

You are on a cruise ship with thousands of other passengers. There is a catastrophe requiring abandonment of ship. You now find yourself in a lifeboat with other passengers from all over the world representing a broad spectrum of socio-economic backgrounds and racial diversity. As humans, you instinctively band together in order to survive for as reasonably long as possible. You find an uninhibited land and begin anew.

While no single form of government is perfect. It is a "necessary evil" in order to maintain the rules of law and human order. Otherwise we would soon digress to a primitive wandering group of homo sapiens prone to inciting mayhem and upheaval. Thereby contributing nothing in the way of common good for the betterment of all mankind in the areas of science, technology and medicine.

Perhaps a common other-worldly enemy looms to threaten the future of the human race or by our own human misdeeds we are on the brink of destroying mother earth. ( disease, global warming, food and water shortages.) Or a potentially cataclysmic stellar event is on the horizon.

Those who continue to support the concept of "Tall fences make good neighbors" are missing out on the wonderful view.

Whatever the case, a common world governing body should at least be given careful consideration for the continuance and survival of the human race. Not necessarily utopian nor the futuristic, big brother police state depicted in science fiction movies.

We are all but drops of rain that will eventually fall back into earth's deep blue sea.
( Our human DNA is virtually identical save a few minuscule chromosomes. )

Thanks for allowing me to espouse my view, however misguided.
I commend OP for inspiring objective thought.

Regards....KK

[edit on 5-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

you sir, are a nutjob

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No one disagrees with you that under ideal conditions a one world government is most beneficial to all humanity. It is the people who are bringing about this world order that is the problem. Society does need to shape up and start reparing the damage done to the planet and get along with each other. Unfortunately citizen A) says his GOD will not allow him to associate with citizen B) and that they are infidels that must be destroyed. Citizen B) says citizen A) is a primative savage and is detrimental to the development of society. DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING?

One world government will FORCE people to get along regardless of your religion or beliefs. If it is found that a particular group is not complying what do you suppose would happen? The world is like a hornets nest. You are not going to make hornets become ants and change the nest into an ant hill.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If the international bankers want a one world government it will happen

JP MORGAN 1917

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113

No one disagrees with you that under ideal conditions a one world government is most beneficial to all humanity. It is the people who are bringing about this world order that is the problem. Society does need to shape up and start reparing the damage done to the planet and get along with each other. Unfortunately citizen A) says his GOD will not allow him to associate with citizen B) and that they are infidels that must be destroyed. Citizen B) says citizen A) is a primative savage and is detrimental to the development of society. DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING?

One world government will FORCE people to get along regardless of your religion or beliefs. If it is found that a particular group is not complying what do you suppose would happen? The world is like a hornets nest. You are not going to make hornets become ants and change the nest into an ant hill.

we can overcome these few(people) by simply putting aside our petty differences and finally see that we all need to grow up as an interplanetary race and instead of looking to our neighbors for venture look to the stars.

if this particular group were a country or IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER then they wouldnt be forced to do anything, in true communsim nobody is is forced to do anything only shown a better path,they would have the choice to either work within communism or stay seperate and try to figure things out in a different way resources would never not be available to them because selfishness is not apart of communism and as long as they stay peaceablly then they can continue to work on their own and honestly it really shouldn't be just anyone gov but just the people themselves doing all the right things for all the right reasons

IF THERE IS NO SEAT OF POWER THERE IS NO POWER TO CORRUPT

and as far humans not getting along with other humans just because... goes against one of the most basic tenants of almost all religions,LOVE THY NEIGHBOR, this phrase should mean much more to everyone than just get along with the guy you live next to but more love everyone because everyone is basically your neighbor and if everyone were to just stick to the simple side of the phrase then their would truly be no strife amongst nations, neighbors, or the individual stuck in between because it would create a chain that should in theory cross oceans but as long as their is an option for evil their will be evil.
unanimity( everyone must agree on the solution if an agreement can't be come to then rewrite the law until compromise can be achieved)must be used in the voting system or else this would only keep the door for evil open.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
You want to talk about morality...try to have morality without religion. Do your research, read how the founding fathers of the United States of America, said all laws are based on an intrinsic belief in the Creator, who gives us our rights. The founding fathers went on to say in their writings that without a strong religious populace laws would be meaningless. If there is no God, then what is wrong with murder...if life is not sacred, then there is no problem in removing that life...it is only so much as killing a plant or animal if there is no religion.

Overpopulation is a myth....every single person living now in the state of Texas would have enough room to exist if they all were moved to New York City today.

www.washingtontimes.com...

I'll do you one better: the entire world population can be housed in Jacksonville, FL or Texas:

www.texlife.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ok ,you already have experience of a one world government, its called united nations, what happened when countries wanted to go to war in Iraq they was told NO, it still happened, that is the danger.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
ok ,you already have experience of a one world government, its called united nations, what happened when countries wanted to go to war in Iraq they was told NO, it still happened, that is the danger.

and instead of a few telling them no it should be thee entire populace( 6 billion of us and counting) and besides if we to truly become one world then there will be no reason for fighting because territory will no longer exist. people will be free to sit, to build, to sleep whereever they choose as long as it doesnt completely destroy nature in the process

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
wow i love people who post and then run away if you going to attempt to make a point at least stay on for more than two minutes after the post to discuss with the rest of us the reasons why you remain to stay so ignorant to facts at hand

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
I'll do you one better: the entire world population can be housed in Jacksonville, FL or Texas:

Uhmm Fact check please.

You state "housed" but your source states "standing."

Big difference!

While I agree "It's a small world" I wouldn't want to paint it.

( Sorry, I often strive for brevity and levity but often fail miserably.)

Regards......KK

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Uhmm Fact check please.

You state "housed" but your source states "standing."

Big difference!

While I agree "It's a small world" I wouldn't want to paint it.

( Sorry, I often strive for brevity and levity but often fail miserably.)

Regards......KK

ok so if they can fit within the borders just standing then thhere is no reason why they cant be housed with the idea that building up is more efficient than anything else.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian

looks as though DEPMODE21 the OP is another shill...brand new account and it seems as though he has been posting this article on Godlike and Yahoo.
..or he just plagiarized it... cut and paste like the Bootlickers do..

just another disinfo agent trying to cull the herd...

TPTB are already horrible please tell me how giving them more power would do any good at all.. they start all wars, they start all pandemics, they crashed the economy on purpose or by plan, overpopulation is a farce...
... do I really need to go on...

"if Freedom were Outlawed, would You be an Outlaw...??"
Hashishian

Post the link where it was posted on GLP and Youtube, and I'll make an article: Shill caught in the act! I've already debunked a simillar article, that was posted in my local paper:

Exposing the article: 'The All-Earth government'

A 'cuddlier kind of globalization' my left eye! One can only wish that was the case.
Editor's note:

I like to browse through Montreal's 'Mirror' paper to find activism stories. I came across a push for world government. The lady pictured probably has no idea what she is really part of, and the real reason why world government is being pushed IS WORSE than simply 'world domination'. I find it hard to believe that somone so intelligent could be so misinformed & I don't mean to be rude here, but it's common for the elderly to think like children, and only somone younger than three would think that more of the government that is making peace and justice an impossibility would be a solution to the problems that are CAUSED BY GOVERNMENT. To think world government would be a good thing in ANY way is incredibly naive, and yet when any average guy talks about the new world order, we get labelled as cooks and conspiracy theorists. I mean come on! It's time to get real, and face reality! It's also very amusing that the only letter I've seen so far about the article was written by Carol Greene herself, and she called it 'informative'; how could it be informative for her? She's part of the movement for world government, trying to make it look like a good thing, and that it could possibly be democratic and disgustingly calling it 'cuddly.' How could it allow for the PEOPLE to have a say in what goes on? What's scary is that there is a brotherhood for the 'federation' in cities throughout the world! - And they were set up LONG before the economic crisis and recent climate change. - There are 3 primary reasons for the advocacy of a one world government, AKA a new world order, and they are as follows: 1) The Economy 2) Climate change 3) War - All three, and more are actually caused by the same groups that are offering this so-called 'solution'. Economy: Brokers and international bankers & the 'Federal' Reserve are to blame for this sudden World-wide economic crisis. Don't take my word for it, research yourself. The value of all currencies are being devalued intentionally. When loans with interest are issued, the loan plus the interest must be repaid. - When money is issued, it is simply printed out of thin air, devaluing the value of the currency. - No matter what it is, and so we are seeing the engineered collapse of economies worldwide. Climate Change: The causes of climate change are not certain, however let us assume that Human activities are impacting the global climate. - The constant environmental degradation; de-forestation, pollution & weather modification programs are... you guessed it: due to the sofisticated system of suppression & manipulation of the corporate-state complex. Governments & companies all over the world have made clean energy an impossibility intentionally. If the global elite actually had our best interests at heart, solar panels would have been mass=produced LONG ago to reduce cost, and would be now as cheap as toilet paper. War: We already have a global government, that is correct; Bilderberg group & the UN. But you will not mention that will you? The global elite have funded BOTH sides of both WW1 and WW2. It's called divide & conquer. So I ask again, Carol: Do you have Children or grandchildren? Because a militarized planet would not be the best thing for any of us. The elite are setting up a world government that will be totalitarian and cruel. What we need is for the PEOPLE to come together; not governments that control, lie, manipulate and limit every aspect of our lives.
Carol Greene: NWO Front or misinformed?
works towards a cuddlier kind of globalization

INCREMENTAL APPROACH TO ALL OUR WOES (yeah right): Carol Greene

by CHRISTOPHER HAZOU

“Global problems, like climate change and nuclear issues, need tohave global solutions,” says Carol Greene, president of the Montrealbranch of the World Federalist Movement Canada, explaining why shebelieves a unified world government is necessary. “[Besides,] wealready have a global government—the global corporate system. We needone which is a little more ethical.”

Star Trek fans notwithstanding, the notion of an internationalfederation goes back at least as far as the ancient Greeks and Romans.In the wake of the first and second world wars, a modern movement aroseseeking to create a single world government that would solve disputesand prevent devastating conflicts like the ones that had just engulfedmuch of the planet. Notable devotees to the idea have included theGerman philosopher Immanuel Kant, science fiction writer H.G. Wells andthe late Sir Peter Ustinov, who served as president of the WorldFederalist Movement International from 1991 until his death in 2004.

While acknowledging that the concept of an all-powerful worldgoverning body may sound ominous and soul-crushing to some, Greene, aretired teacher, voices a reassuring note, explaining that the proposedpolity would be “democratic and accountable.”

“Some people think that we want to take over and become a dictatorship,” she says. “But that’s not at all what we have in mind."

What they do have in mind is creating an international body similarto the UN, but with balls. ... Read the rest

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In short with evidence to support; the following is the reality.

1) War Would End

War is created by the Illuminati to set up power bases and economic controls. WWI, WWII, and coming WWIII were designed by Albert Pike between 1850-1871 and plans were put into motion to set up the One World Order by phases even if it took generations to accomplish. The evidence is irrefutable for those that have done their homework and obtained the truth from historical documentation, quotes and testimony or a combination.

2) Poverty & Disease Would End

NSSM 200 by Kissingers and Haig and the Rockefeller Eugenics programs going back to the early 1900's uses disease to control the population by murder basically. Diseases have been fomented by paid microbiologist working for government projects to take out members of the worlds population leading to their plan to reduce the worlds population down to 500,000,000 by war and disease and execution. This is a fact. Poverty is used and orchestrated to effect control as the US jobs were planned to be lost by NAFTA as the Great Depression was planned over a decade before 1929 to bring the US to a Depression in order to foment the planned military coup of 1933 you won't find in history books but you will in a congressional investigation that was pigeon holed. This crisis we are in now is designed to bring the US to its knees and martial law finally as FDR, the traitor he was has also planned but failed....two more coups were planned by our own government in 1960 and 1972, both failing but went covert until now.

3) Over-Population Would End

Rockefeller lied about to a group of international represenatives about life spans from the 1940's to now, and the LIE about overpopulation has CFR members believing that the evil that is taking place is necessary for the survival of manking....a BIG LIE. google the deaths of over 300 microbiologist working on government contracts over the past years.....those that speak out....DIE. fact.

4) Violence Would End

The violence is planned by the Illuminati using CIA, Mossad, ISI, MI5 and 6, Intelligence agencies in Saudi, Turkey, German, et al to control cultures preparing them to accept the new world order. they use the principles behind the Helgelian Dialectic masterfully to control the actions of entire populations and cultures......violence under the UN and world government will be mind boggling. I was in Kosovo for 1999 to 2004, went public in 2005 google Thomas Gambill + Kosovo as I'm not concerned about being open about our efforts to bring to light the truth..the UN on a high level does not seek peace but it seeks the control of countries one by one to lead to the New World Order. Notice that now Kosovo is independent the European call for the separate Balkan states to join the world order......

5) Religious Extremism Would End

NO. the hidden agenda is a Masonic and Luciferian effort to bring on the new World Satanic order.

The reality follows in actual quotes..............

August 15, 1871 - Now, can any thinking person doubt that the intrigue now going on in the near Middle and far East is designed to accomplish that satanic objective? Albert Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his [Albert Pike] own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both ! conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Shocking fact about FDR.................

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Illuminati is real and they have as protocol and doctrine to control and inform the goyim what they are going to do. They went public in 1990's when Bush, Illuminati puppet announced the New World Order. Sorry you are very much incorrect in your post......

It might be that you just don't know how they operate but the facts are irrefutable........and cannot be challenged due to the facts.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

I disagree... I do not think under the right conditions, a OWG is a good idea. Never!!! It is never and never will be a good idea for two very simple and and basic truths.

1) Each man has the right to his own liberty to do as he sees fit.

2) Each community has the right to its own sovereignty to organize itself as its sees fit. To make its own rules.

A OWG negates both those premises.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Let's say that this One-World Government sets a regulation that states that the amount of children you can have has to match the amount of income you make. Would this really be a bad thing?

So, you're not advocating setting a limit to the number of children per family per sae, just the capalistic dog eat dog American way of equating people living in unequal, unredistributed systems that reward the wealthy and think theat the billions of poor aren't the real flesh and blood humans.

I don't advocate any form of control of how many children you have, and believe in resource sharing of all people, in fact, believe in a moneyless resource society much like the venus project, and cooperation and wealth redistribution with no one anywhere being left out of the picture. I also don't like conservative capilistic measures. Canada, aside from bringing in immigrants, has less than 0% birth rates, as many as 40% of women opt out of having children because they don't like double standards and poverty, while some still have 12, and I don't care whether they're rich or poor but do intend to live in a society that equalizes income so a stay at home mother lives above the poverty line for her family size, because she's already working hard, and far more significant work than a roofer, or a trucker, thats our next generation, and all other works serve that one!

So I guess this has to do with your political paradigms, which is why a one world government will be topple. Because the fascists at the top dont dictate to me anything.

Edit to add: they the leaders have known for years that first class nations with high standards of health care, education and well cared for people have low birth rates. Our own ancestors had higher ones when there wasn't good health care and higher standards of living either. So, you want reduced populations, equalize the wealth of the world and enact world wide health and welfare programs. Thats the start.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
At first I thought this thread a rather tongue in cheek belated April fools joke, THEN I read it and the responses and I was stunned. The breath and depth of the alternate reality of ‘what’s wrong with one world government’ is almost inconceivable; how could anyone even retain such a thought, especially an American.

Have you seen or heard of the white helmet UN forces standing by and joking while genocide was going on around them? Have you seen them laugh and even join in on mass rapes and the machete mastectomies that followed? Have you seen them take bribes, rob and oppress the very people they were sent in to protect? I have, and I would rather entrust hell itself than those heartless and evil representatives of the NWO. The powers that be will not NEED to instigate wars when all of humanity is entrusted to the tender mercies of those international thugs, especially with them patrolling the streets of America; get a grip!

Further, if you think our elected officials ignore us and our rights NOW, just wait until your dealing with a government zombie .....

Very well said... I want to hurl when I see people pushing this or buying this... And if it was a shill who is the OP, whatever they are paying you is going to be WORTHLESS! - OH, and what kind of world are we all going to have to live in, including your children? ... Not a very good one. WAKE UP!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join