It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing wrong with a One-World Government

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What I find amusing is that most people that want to hang onto the past and who side against globalization and the sharing of wealth, are religious conservatives.

How exactly is the formation of a centralized bank going to share wealth? How is consolidation of power a conservative approach?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by depmode21

"There is nothing wrong with a One-World Government"

You must be an extremely naive individual with no concept of justice, freedom, or the depths of human evil. There will come a day when no one is a civilian anymore and you will have to choose a side. You are either fighting under the boot of your masters or you are going to fight and and die as a truly free man. I bet you probably think NAFTA and the World Bank are really nifty ideas too. Ignorant Schmuck.

We need to educate the poor, the young, everyone, about the financial institutions that are keeping them imprisoned behind bars that they can't see. Turn off the #in television, set your hummer on fire, and start thinking. "Don't let apathy police the populace".

Long Live the F.C.A.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There have been millions of people since the dawning of time who do good and mean good. Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Ghandi, the list goes on and on.

Check your history. Abraham Lincoln may have meant well, but he also suspended the right of habeas corpus. Imprisoned people without trial during the Civil War. Kennedy may have meant well during his administration, but that didn't stop Bay of Pigs.

The lofty points you expressed may have some merit, but at what point do the costs outweigh the benefits? In my limited experience, I've learned two consistencies about our government:
1) The harder I bust my butt, and the more money I make, they more they take away from me.
2) They screw up virtually everything they have their hands in.

Look at Katrina; it's still a mess down there. What if that happened under a global government? You think they would give a crap? How many millions of people are starving in Africa, or living in 'substandard' conditions in Asia? They wouldn't give a damn about our population. We're small cakes.

Governments only care about remaining in power, and serving the constituency that will keep them in power. I live in PA. The governor doesn't give a crap about Lancaster, York, Lebanon. A bulk of the tax money goes to Philly. That's where his voting base is, and those are the folks who are going to reelect him.

A global government will cater to its largest constituency, and let's face it: Western civilization is already on a decline.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK WATCH THIS GUY HE EXPLAINS IT ALL SIMPLY...IF YOU STILL THINK YOU WANT A NWO THEN YOU FRIGGIN DESERVE IT!!!

Jack Otto - Forbidden Knowledge

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To that I agree,,, BUT when you have Evil controlling things, and you know this has ALL been planned and that they don't have HUMANITY on their minds..

Then It is worng...
A New world of peace & LOVE, and Understanding for those around us would be great....

They do now have US in mind..... We also know how they want to DESTROY 2/3 of the worlds population.... THAT is why we do NOT want it their way...They are brewing the prefect events, that are going to shake this world,,, Chaos & Riots are in the near future,, IF we don't be our foot down NOW. We must Know who to blame,,, FOR all that has been set up.
ALL IN POWER are those we must PUT all our anger into.

R3VOLution of knowledge,,,, Get it before they control it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by depmode21
The whole point of a One World Government is to rebuild other nations and make the world a more balanced place. Why don't you guys take a trip to Afghanistan and see that there is a whole another world out there that needs help and they need it immediately. Or else, those same people are going to get become envious and raise havoc in the world, ie terrorism.

Obviously you don't know or understand the history of Afghanistan. Please tell me why and how a One World Government would bring peace and prosperity to one of the of the most politically unstable areas of the world. The most stable that region has ever been was under Mongol rule from the 13th to 18th centuries. Most recently, the Soviet and USA invasions have done very little to bring Afghans to modern living standards. As long as their #1 crop is opium, and the cash from this crop is controlled by drug lords/elite govt officials, their standard of living will always be low.

You can say that no elite group of human beings can manage the world. Well, ask yourselves why you all live so peacefully in the US? Did you yourselves create this kind of environment, or was it the "elite" group of politicians that have been making sure that the US is in good working order?

We live peacefully in the US because we have sets of freedoms defined within our founding documents and vigilantly enforce private property rights, contract law, and the right to bear arms. Once upon a time ago, our founding fathers were normal citizens. If they were elites, we'd be more like Canada and still honor the British monarchy on our currency. And the elites you speak of are our elected representatives, we are a Representative Republic after all, not a Democracy.

You guys seem to think that anarchy is the greatest way to live... That we should be free from all government control and that we should govern our lives ourselves, then why don't you guys look at Afghanistan for the past 20 years?

Living by just laws that don't violate our founding documents isn't anarchy. And freedom to make choices, responsible or not, is the best way to live. See the above point about Afghanistan.

Please tell me what happened to that country after Soviet War and the government had collapsed... Anarchy. There was civil war among various tribes and war lords running the show... Drug cultivation got out of control, and millions of people were raped, brutalized, and murdered. Women lost their all their rights and were forced into live dehumanizing lifestyles. But nobody in the world noticed, until the terrorism bit them on their ass and reminded them that the WHOLE WORLD needs to be looked after.

Please tell me what happened under the rule of communism? Flowers, Utopia, and Singing, and Wealth right? Or what about under secular rule during the 70s? Right the USA encouraged them to pick a fight with the USSR. Or the monarchy before that? Or British/Anglo rule before that? All 3 of which tried to modernize the territory, secularize the government, and give equal rights to women.

When the Taliban moved in after the Soviets pulled out is when the society regressed to ultra-orthodox Islamic law. This is also the reason for many of their current problems. Is the USA helping or hurting? Both, as we've always done.

At the least, read this Wikipedia article on Afghanistan. At best, go get a few history books of the region from your library. If you choose to ignore and deny the culture, history, religion, sociology, economics, and anthropology of the region, then you deserve to be called an idiot.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good post Amigori, I apologize for my earlier RANT but sometimes you have to smack someone that is asleep to wake them up.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The person who started this thread obviously has no conceptual grasp on what a dictatorship is. A consolidation of power to a small number of people is very dangerous, as things will end up being run by people who have no difference of opinion, who are power-hungry. These people will strip away freedom, as is occurring now in the guise of 'for our own good' and 'safety'.

As for 'no more war', there will always be an enemy, otherwise there will be no need for the NWO anymore - they will create a scapegoat (as Hitler did) to keep everyone in fear and scared, thus giving them more to 'potect' us from, giving them more opportunity to take liberty away from us.

Poverty would end would it? Violence would end would it? Yes, we would be very happy with our ration of bread and water, while spending our days 'serving' for the 'safety' of humanity in offices with cameras everywhere, filling out a form to request a toilet break, watching over our shoulders because they are waiting for us to trip up in their web of red tape...and when we do they cart us away to a 'camp' for 'rehabilitation'. Yes, sounds like a perfect world if you ask me!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by gazdemon]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In a Utopian world your opinion might have some merit.

That is not the world we live in amigo.

Also in accordance with the over population thing, you
can PERSONALLY help solve it by taking your own life
if you really believe in it.

There are thousands of square miles of the planet that are
barely inhabited.

You can fit the entire population of earth in Texas and
everyone gets over 1,000 square feet.

If you built 10 story high rises you'd use 10% of that.

Our problem is not too many ppl, it is VERY poor use of
what we have and lack of education for most ppl.

You sound like one of the ppl that believe rule #1 of
the Georgia Guidestones.

Anyone that thinks they are going to end violence either is
daft or plans to turn the human race into chipped and brainwashed
MEAT BOTS.

Read the the history of the past to know the future.

Prepare accordingly.

Good Luck to all the Good ppl !

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The problem with a one-world government is foremost that for it to have any chance of succeeding the welfare of the ‘state’ will have to supersede any consideration of the individual. The beauty of our Republic WAS based on the INTRINSIC equality of individuals, their rights and their worth, which descended from God. Our system began to melt down as soon as people were deemed to have no more value than animals, which allowed success (or survival of the fittest) to be the measure of personal worth. Capitalism failed when it was mingled with Darwinist thought after ‘God’ was removed from our society; it was then that the desires of the majority could supersede individual rights.

Capitalism did not fail, it was capitalism with a ‘survival of the fittest’ outlook where success was god, mixed with Government legislators like Barny Frank and Chris Dodd attempting to insure ‘equal outcome’ through a lack of oversight, or too much. Both of which were destined to fail because you cannot legislate equal outcome in a capitalist economy that has a Godless ‘survival of the fittest’ with success as your idol.

This Republic once gave ALL equal rights before the law, Godless or otherwise, because the right to choose your own destiny came FROM God. Where this broke down was first in the progressives (statism) attempts to supersede the Constitution during the ‘New Deal’ forward to remake American society through the Supreme Court, and the resultant religious right backlash against the progressives; all forgetting that when you seek to deign the rights of those you intellectually disagree with, “you set a precedent that reaches even to yourself”.

The spark of American ingenuity (the very reason most of the world is jealous of us) ignited by the freedom to succeed not only for your personal benefit, but for the benefit of all men, will be replace with the ‘equality of outcome’ one world government seeks to achieve; this certain to kill the desire to achieve that made this nation great. As productivity falls, causing governmental programs to begin to fail, survival of the government over the consideration of the individual will be the rule as the one world government will seek to remain supreme of course. America will be raped in the mad rush to prop up the government as we have the most to contribute to the state; welcome to the statist’s hell of a NWO.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Why are these types of threads popping up everywhere?

War: created by the people that proclaim they have a solution.

Poverty and Disease: created by the people that proclaim they have a solution.

Overpopulation: Really do you research. The earth is not overpopulated. Your just swallowing what your told. I bet you believe in Global Warming created by too much Carbon emissions too?

Violence: maybe not CREATED, but supported endlessly by the people that proclaim they have a solution.

Religious Extremism: created, and fueled, by the people that proclaim they have a solution.

Think of this as a chess game. It is time consuming and because we move step by step, we are now in check mate. But I guess it's not so bad. Right.

please read this post *very* carefully - this poster has done their homework and used common sense and basically hit the nail on the head!.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ugh...

This is ignorance at its best. A one-world-government would be a disaster at this point because of the psychopaths in power. It is a good idea, and for us to become a type-1 civilization we must work together, but at this point in time it's an awful idea. Absolutely horrible.

End war? I mean that just made me hysterically laugh. We'd go bomb the moon if there was no one left to bomb here on earth. We'd start shooting at aliens, or blowing up satellites in space, or converting our military industrial complex into an anti-asteroid 'buckshooting' complex.

I hate to borrow a quote from a video game, as I'm sure it originally came from someone who is much more wise, but;

'war never changes.'

You want a global government? You want someone telling you what to eat? You want someone forcibly injecting you with faulty vaccines backed up by studies run by big pharma?

You want to lose your right to free speech? You want to be micro chipped like an animal? You want to have your bones shattered by police just because they felt like it?

You want to lose your right to vote?

I mean it's great having a unelected tyrant running a one-world government and all, but I just don't think it's time yet. Put Utopia back in the box, it's not time to bring it out yet.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I've been thinking about this all evening. The flaw with the concept of communism is hard to define to someone convinced of it value. What it is is a carrot on a stick used as a lure by evil men. It sounds plausible, it is not. It makes sense, but could never be reality. Those who dangle the carrot know it.

well put my friend, VERY well put!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This would be true if the globalisation was a humanitarian based concept and not a concept based in control.

I could imagine nothing better for all people if it were done as a global community where everyone is treated as an equal, where everyone is supported to reach their highest goals, etc.

But this coming new world order, although they use the nice words, is only the finalising stages of a very long term agenda and as such it is anti-humanitarian, and will lead to the opposite of global community.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Theres nothing wrong with the IDEA if a one world gov. and those of you that think you have control in this or anyother country are sadly mistaken

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The phrase one world government is being thrown around the media so that people will legitimately debate such a previously outrageous idea.
It desensitizes people to the idea even further.

If put in place, it would have to be the most perfect, failsafe form of government ever concieved. And that's not going to happen.

Look what bush managed to do to the 'not to be tampered with' constitution with only a bit of scaremongering.

Even if this one world gov was a genuine effort to improve the world, with no sinister intentions, we are not ready for it and can not be trusted.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well obviously it's a nwo agent on here writing the OP

Seriosuly, the problem is that the antichrist will head this one world order as was predicted centuries ago and you will have zero freedom.

satan will be in control of evertyhing for about 3 years.

peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Whatever's in that teapot. Keep drinking. Its working.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Good points.

Great Thread people.

Let's pass it on to our 'Representatives'.

They obviously need some 'guidance' asap.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

omg you literally took the words straight out of my brain this is exactly what needs to spread around to everybody. because only the masses can overcome the few

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join