It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, would a ONE World Government be THAT bad?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Seriously, would a ONE World Government be THAT bad?reply to post by kiwifoot

In an ideal world , a one World Government would be obviously the most efficient use of our resources and focus .....

but.......

We do not live in such an ideal world .
Just taking the European Union as a scaled down version of a (NWO) ....... it is choking on its burocracy and corruption , with larger nation working feverishly to advance their own particular agendas all the while play lip service to the " institutions of democracy" complete with flag fluttering in the breeze behind them .

My big wake up call came with the blatant ignoring of the Irish No Vote in the Lisbon Treaty Referendum held by Ireland last year.
What was the E.U`s answer to the democratic will of the Irish people ...
..... essentially We didn`t like the outcome , vote again ... or else !

A world Government will eventually happen , but hopefully when we have evolved enough as a species ... with many false dawns between here and there .
We are not ready for such a thing ~ ....... an besides , we can`t find enough, decent minded uncorrupted people to run a Continental Government (E.U) why would a world government fair any better.
I shudder at the thought !.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
I would like some feedback on this idea. The world seems to be going down the crapper. It's overpopulated, at war, running out of resources and overpolluted. I mean, seriously, would a NWO one world government really be so terrible?

I instinctively say YES, but on reflection I'm not so sure.

OK, so we may lose the vote, some of our rights as sovereign nations, but would world peace and a manageable population make it worth it?

I'm really not sure, I feel that it isn't so black and white. If there was a One World Government it would probably come with strings. I could see double standard for the Developed and Developing nations. Would they really try and cull %80 of the population, if you were one of the lucky %20 would it even matter?

Really, would it be so bad?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

1) The world is not overpopulated , simple mathematics can show you that.
The world is immensely vast , with immensely vast unpopulated areas.

2) The world is far from running out of resources , no really , I know TV is saying it all the time , but really , TV does not have the obligation to show the truth , according to law.

3) Both sides of a war are always funded by the same people that want you to accept this New World Order.

4) Hellooooo? Get the picture yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Imagine a world with no trade barriers, no third world to rip off.
I don't know what world you live in, but picking up the newspaper today paints a pretty drab picture.

Trade barriers? Do you really realize what the WTO does and is continuing to do? If no, how about checking out Codex Alimentarius. Thats a good example. Anything dealing with the WTO is immediately tainted. Research it yourself, and more and more it will become self evident.

Also, the fact that your getting your opinions from any paper says it all, IMO..

Every single 'problem' you listed, that you suggest a NWO the (solution) will fix, was created by the solution.

Good point, on the other hand if the NWO have caused these problems, could they solve them too?

I did not even want to address this one. But I thought it was a bit funny. Redundant? Refusing to see the issue there? I'm not sure. Lol. Moving on.

And by people like you, I meant people who aren't truly interested in learning about the situation, but would rather clog the forum with inane questions. Anyone with any form of common sense, who frequents this forum already has a basic idea of why a NWO would not be the best thing for the average person in North America.

You have to know I've done all the research, my eyes are open, but nothing but good can come from posing hard questions.

Although I agree hard questions are good to ask, I still think the point is being missed here. All you have to really do is look around and it is pretty obvious the government will create problems, but it's okay, they offer insurance too! As soon as the sovereignty of the U.S. is gone, and as soon as YOUR direct rights as a human being are being invaded, then maybe you will blatantly see that turning this into a one world police state would Never be a good idea. Come on now.

None of us knows for sure what would happen if there was a OWG, who knows, world peace, food for all, I don't know...free donuts?

Yeah, free donuts provided made with ingredients from Monsanto. Another one of your OWG buddies. They look out for the best interest in everyone, especially when it comes to nutrition needs. I feel super safe knowing that once the NWO is implemented, at least all of our food, and cotton, amongst who knows what else, is all coming from the same place so we can all live with equal enmities around the world. As equals.

(I'm all about equality here, but the goal is to make us all equal to a third world standard of living, but hey, maybe thats a good thing!)

When it boils down to it, you can't predict the future from you-tube and Alex Jones, but by debating amongst ourselves I bet we might just stumble upon the truth!

If this is the only place any one person is getting information, granted it is a start but the real question is:

How far does the rabbit hole go? And how far do you want to go?

Don't get me wrong. I envision world peace myself because positivity and not succumbing to fear is the best thing to do for yourself and the rest of the world, however I will not believe in a million years that any government will achieve this the way anyone wants or hopes or believes it to be.

Look at who is running the country, follow their individual pasts and what picture does it really paint?

For anyone to believe these people want any kind of world peace is the biggest pipe dream I have EVER heard of. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It isn't a matter, to me at least, that it would be a global government. It is the 'who' of the issue I don't like.

It's not like the prevailing world-view of those who would undoubtedly step into even more obvious control have, over and over again, talked about how wonderful it would be if the system put in place was run by and for them.

Oh, and the fact that they always talk about how nifty it would be if all us worthless eaters would just go ahead and stop reproducing...

...and owning property

...and our rights to privacy

...oh, and living. There is apparently way too much of that going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
iwifoot

Please!! one need only look at the people who are peddling this NWO crap to see that it can't possibly be good. The people involved have no morals whatsoever. They've made a living out of lying and deceiving people. So enlighten me, why should I trust them now. You mean to tell me they've suddenly grown a conscience and are now willing to turn over a new leave. Yeah Right!!!!!!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Who exactly is peddling this NWO crap? Please give me one example of a powerful person on the current world stage who is peddling about enslaving the masses and all the other hysterical crap that gets said on these boards.

Ever considered that you yourselves could be sheep to someone's conspiracy punchline? Perhaps you are no more a sheep than the people you accuse of being sheeps?

NWO... Y2K... 2012... It's all bull#.

There will be a one-world government established in our lifetimes, but I can guarantee that none of you will become slaves and live the harsh lives that you have dreamed up.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
People come on here and say they don't want a ''New World Order'' because there privacy will be taken away...but they use the Internet?

Its going to happen one day, that we have a one goverment, one currency, one huge army.

Tell me what YOU are going to do to try and stop it?

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Give me a reason why anyone would WANT to stop it?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What happened to you my friend? How was your life taken away from you?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am confused as to were to post my answer , here or on the other post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I like to think of it as "It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"

No offence, but you sound like a would be "collaborator" like those in Nazi occupied countries in WWII. After the war those people were beaten, heads shaved and run out of town…

But I will play your game…what’s so bad about a NWO? Assuming you were one of those that survived:

You would be a slave – work with no pay
You would not be aloud to breed
You would not be allowed to travel
You would not be allowed to eat what you want to eat
You would not be allowed to voice your opinion
You would not be able to access ATS!!
You would not be able to own a gun
You would not be able to worship your own god

The list goes on and on. If you think that is an ok way to live, come around to my place and do all my house and yard chores for nothing!

Well according to this guy, this mite be why you would WANT to stop a ''New World Order'' ^

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Kiwifoot, do you live in the US? how good of a job has the US Federal Government done? And you want to scale that up by five times and expect a better result? That would be laughable if it were not so scary of a thought. These NWO people like Bush are fascist power-grubbing lunatics. And you will trust people like him with the entire world in their hands. What are you thinking?!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would be more curious of the new laws a one world government would make. I imagine not every country would want in on this "great idea" so it could never truly be a one world government.

Because of this "rebellion" homeland security would be increased and wire tapping of the "united nations of the world" citizens would be re-implemented due to an increased amount of terrorism from this rebellion....

What an imagination eh?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by depmode21
Who exactly is peddling this NWO crap? Please give me one example of a powerful person on the current world stage who is peddling about enslaving the masses and all the other hysterical crap that gets said on these boards.

Ever considered that you yourselves could be sheep to someone's conspiracy punchline? Perhaps you are no more a sheep than the people you accuse of being sheeps?

There will be a one-world government established in our lifetimes, but I can guarantee that none of you will become slaves and live the harsh lives that you have dreamed up.

Depmode21 you can't possibly be that uninformed could you....sheep... just what Kissinger wants...Rahm Emmanuel, Geithner both known scholars of the KIssinger Agenda now it's Brown and before it was GHW Bush.... really if you need to ask then you have no idea what you are talking about...I suggest you do some research before you try to peddle the crap here .. good luck finding another job after they fire you from the FUSION CENTER...

DEPMODE21 another Shill culling the HERD...

here is where he is posting a cut and paste article here and godlike and yahoo...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hashishian
The ShillKiller..

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Hashishian]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Hashishian]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

No one deserves death. Kiwifoot, you will be killed under the New World Order. They will throw you in a concentration camp and gas you. Or however they choose. You need to research the subject more. I also think it is important for you to understand, that even if there were good intentions for this New World Order.... The potential for dictatorship is absolute. Dictatorships harvest tyranny. Not to mention all the people who died for their countries... for their sovereignty... All in vain.

A one world government is bad, and always will be. However, a one world government run by the Illuminati is 10 times worse.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by depmode21

Ever wonder why Communist News Network calls the planet, "the world stage"?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Who said anything about enslavement. There your words of paranoia, not mine. There are plenty of politicians talking about a new world order, most of which represent organisations like the Bilderbergs, CFR & The Trilateral Commission. Gordon Brown is one of them and others like Tony Blair travel the world talking about the global agenda. There's two renown self deluded liars for starters and there's plenty more where they came from.

You call me a sheep and deluded and you're the one who claims to be able to see into the future and do so with guarantees. You have obviously got a crystal ball.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by kiwifoot

Kiwifoot, do you live in the US? how good of a job has the US Federal Government done? And you want to scale that up by five times and expect a better result? That would be laughable if it were not so scary of a thought. These NWO people like Bush are fascist power-grubbing lunatics. And you will trust people like him with the entire world in their hands. What are you thinking?!

Find one post by me where I say I want the OWG, or support the NWO, I defy you to find ONE! I'm just trying to see another side of the argument. I believe that when we are arguing for and against it's gotta be better than just regurgitating the same old you-tube crap over and over!

When you look at it rationaly, what about the NWO OWG do we know for real, I mean that isn't scare mongering by Alex Jones or here on ATS. Listen I beleive it, well %90 but that doesn't mean as a rational being I cannot ask questions, does it?

I'm from NZ living in the UK by the way

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
reply to post by king9072

No one deserves death. Kiwifoot, you will be killed under the New World Order. They will throw you in a concentration camp and gas you. Or however they choose. You need to research the subject more. I also think it is important for you to understand, that even if there were good intentions for this New World Order.... The potential for dictatorship is absolute. Dictatorships harvest tyranny. Not to mention all the people who died for their countries... for their sovereignty... All in vain.

A one world government is bad, and always will be. However, a one world government run by the Illuminati is 10 times worse.

C'mon, don't assume I haven't done any research! If they were to cull the population it will be through restricting and controlling food and water, then possibly by a large epidemic to kill off those not vacinated. It won't be gas chambers and concentration camps!

And who says OWG means only one party, no parliaments hm?

Could there be parties that each country votes for, could countries become what the States of the US are now?? See, it's not just a matter of a facist dictatorshp! C'mon, think a little. I'm not sicking up for it, or endorsing it, just exploring how it might be, if you put asside all the scaremongering!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would think that freedom to make your own decisions would be worth fighting for. Obviously in a One World Governmment you would not have the right to do that. You would be microchipped and your every move would be monitored. Sounds like Orwell to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join