It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Indeed the first record of the term 'Celtic' being used to refer to the pre-Roman inhabitants of Britain was in 1792 AD. The Romans used 'Britanni' to describe the Britons and the British themselves would have used their tribal name.
The term 'keltoi' was used by Herodotus to describe the people living by the Danube.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Ok so its not genetics, maybe we just have our priorities straight then? Either way , there are earthy folk in this nation who feel that they are not part of the monument to death and blood that the empire of Great Britain actualy is , but do not see how those so called Brits who enjoy it, can lay claim to a land which they routinely destroy, defame , and defile with thier capitalism . None of thier crap matters. Eating , sleeping , excreting and screwing are the only things we should ever have had to worry about, and its the Empire of Rome that made things change, and its everything after which buried that simple reality so deep that hardly anyone remembers. Well I do , and Im not the only one, and thats all Im saying.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Having a Half Arab child - Death Sentence!

What are you going on about???

Ugh...

Peace

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

And how do you know my ancestry? It’s a nonsense argument to say that because I, according to you, don’t have celtic genes that I can’t understand freedom; especially when you don’t know my family’s background! This is the same kind of logic the BNP uses.

Pre Roman Britain was made up of around 20 different tribes not some utopian oneness; it wasn’t the lovely idealistic community living in harmony with the land that you seem to think it was. There was war, death, technology, trade; all the things common to any other nation or tribe but on a smaller scale. And that is all an empire is, just a bigger version of what was going on anyway. Is it really that different morally for the British Empire to engage in the Opium Wars as it was for the Brigantes to raid the Parisi?

I don’t like those aspects of the Empire and I wouldn’t want them to come about again, but I do accept the positive aspects such as the spread of the common law system, liberal democracy, technology and trade systems and the use of its power to end the Atlantic slave trade. This extends to the influence of the Roman and Norman conquests; I mean without the Roman Empire would we have seen the spread of Egyptian and Greek medical knowledge?

You may see things in absolutes, in terms of black and white, but I appreciate the grey areas

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
How disgusting that an American should show respect to someone who is not an American!

Come on guys, prisonplanet is a joke and this story is just a load of ignorant, racist, anti-British bigotry.

Well said!!!

...apart from Prince Philip and his 'slitty-eyed-esque' (look that up - his words not mine!) outbursts they aren't that a bad bunch.

It is a good thing, however that international relations can transcend politics. Its the easiest thing to knock the Royals, but the Queen bring alot of attention to charities and worthwhile causes, however much you may want to disagree with them for the sake of it (and I do sometimes!!!)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Ok so its not genetics, maybe we just have our priorities straight then? Either way , there are earthy folk in this nation who feel that they are not part of the monument to death and blood that the empire of Great Britain actualy is, but do not see how those so called Brits who enjoy it, can lay claim to a land which they routinely destroy, defame , and defile with thier capitalism. None of thier crap matters. Eating , sleeping , excreting and screwing are the only things we should ever have had to worry about, and its the Empire of Rome that made things change, and its everything after which buried that simple reality so deep that hardly anyone remembers. Well I do , and Im not the only one, and thats all Im saying.

You remember the Roman Empire???

I thought your rant sounded like it came from a relic

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Cheers to you! And I'm not even British. She IS the Queen of England. With Obama over there begging for help[ in Afganistan, he needs to suck up a little. I'm sure his Ipod gift wasn't enough to seal the deal!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Oh give Barry a chance he is trying!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks to me like he had to stoop, rather than bow, to talk with her.

Michelle and Barack simply Tower over the royal couple...

...and I thought all presidents are somehow related to the queen anyway.. ( there's a website somewhere that proves that...)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
How disgusting that an American should show respect to someone who is not an American!
Come on guys, prisonplanet is a joke and this story is just a load of ignorant, racist, anti-British bigotry.

WRONG, it is YOU who is ignorant of WHAT the USA is all about. Perverse notions of aristocracy, nobility, royalty are what our forefathers threw out of our country with the barrel of our guns.

The "monarchy" of Queen whatshername, is antithetical to the very notion of America and by acknowledging her "title" and bowing he is demeaning the office of the President and stature of the United States of America, a republic of the people, by the people and for the people.

If he would bow to PM Aso of Japan, I wouldnt care or do a "namaste" to the Indian PM, I wouldnt care. But to bow to a monarch, especially a monarchy we declared our collective repugnance and disgust of is plain idiotic and pathetic. George Washington must be spinning in his grave.

Barak Obama can be courteous and represent America at the same time without the need to genuflect and grovel before that depraved and perverse institution.

Some times, I miss Bush, he truly understood the greatness of America and our union. Obama in a purille attempt to be suave came off like a fool.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Of course he should bow to Prime Minister Aso. Aso-san (Aso-sama to you) is the personal representative of the Emperor.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Exactly what freedoms am I giving up by being a monarchist?

Well first of all, officially you are allowing an UNELECTED official decide when and where your country is going to war!

You like the Afganistan and Iraq Wars? - Doing a lot for your country are they??

But secondly, both psyhically and philosophically, you are seeding your 'inalienable" natural rights of "life, liberty, and property" to a criminal cabal, who have been born into their wealthy, mafioso like, family - that has perpetuated their own power simply for power's sake for centuries.

While the UK may only now grant the Monarchy limited powers in theory, I guarantee thier elitist influence corrupts at many levels of your govenment, and I firmly believe that the Intelligence apparatus in your country is more than willing to do their dirty work, in exchange for social and political influence.

You can choose to put your head in the sand all you like, and claim that their comical anachronistic presence is a boon to touristry and the national coffers, but in reality this parasitical racist white trash is a negative, corrupting, and diabolical influence on your representative democracy.

The sooner you take back your liberty from these bloated walking corpses - the better - not just for your Island - but for all of us who have to deal with the necrotic influence of these disgusting elitist swine!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well first of all, officially you are allowing an UNELECTED official decide when and where your country is going to war!

Erm no I’m not. The decision to go to war is made by parliament via a free vote initiated by the serving government which is elected by the people. The monarch or monarchy has no role in it. Where did you get that nonsense from?

But secondly, both psyhically and philosophically, you are seeding your 'inalienable" natural rights of "life, liberty, and property" to a criminal cabal, who have been born into their wealthy, mafioso like, family - that has perpetuated their own power simply for power's sake for centuries.

Eh? You think the Queen personally decides to take people’s stuff and kill them? I’d like some evidence of that if you please.

While the UK may only now grant the Monarchy limited powers in theory, I guarantee thier elitist influence corrupts at many levels of your government

But I’ll have to take your word on that right?

and I firmly believe that the Intelligence apparatus in your country is more than willing to do their dirty work, in exchange for social and political influence.

Believe all you like but it’s evidence that counts. Got any?

You can choose to put your head in the sand all you like, and claim that their comical anachronistic presence is a boon to touristry and the national coffers, but in reality this parasitical racist white trash is a negative, corrupting, and diabolical influence on your representative democracy.

The sooner you take back your liberty from these bloated walking corpses - the better - not just for your Island - but for all of us who have to deal with the necrotic influence of these disgusting elitist swine!

And the freedoms I’ve given up are?

Come on, so far in answer to my question you’ve given one example that isn’t even true and an unsubstantiated belief.

Personally I think you’re just pissed because you think you deserve some sort of recognition that no one is giving you; so to placate yourself you’re transferring this anger onto anyone or anything that you perceive as getting undue respect. See, I’ve got my unsubstantiated beliefs too.
Though I’d say mine is much more likely to be true than yours.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We as Americans, when our forefathers took a blood oath to revolt, made it public that no American was to ever bow to any country. It was also said the flag should never be flown under any country as a sign of of INDEPEDANCE

Now god damnit it are you nay sayers real Americans, or do you just play American when its popular or need her protection.

We have been free people for so long, most do not have a clue what it is like to live in teariny, to have you house broken into at night, thown out in the dark for some other govt. troops. They take what they will and stay as long as they like...Our forefathers knew this, lived this and is a huge centerstone of our rights now as Americans.

No no, never more shall we bow our heads, fore we are a free people and the President is supposed to project our values and never bow to another like a subserviant...This is a huge embarassment for America and I would say this about any president regardless of party.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TooRisky
We have been free people for so long, most do not have a clue what it is like to live in teariny

Evidently “most” don’t know how to spell it either.

Where do you get this rubbish from, do you think The Patriot was a documentary or something? The revolution was about taxation and representation in parliament not some Hollywood struggle for FREEEEEEDORM*

Give the rhetoric a rest, you’ve probably never been near someone who’s genuinely been oppressed let alone lived it yourself; yet you act like you were in the front rank at Concord.

Obama’s bow was nothing more than a sign of respect and protocol, what’s wrong with that? Is calling a stranger Sir or Madam a sign of submission? Is holding the door open for a person a sign that you're their servant? No it's just respectful.

*must be said in best Mel Gibson Braveheart accent.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
[edit on 6-4-2009 by geopyt]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The treaty of Ghent has 892 pages? Now, are you absolutely sure about that? I fear you are exaggerating somewhat. . . .

Yep it sure is, good read too.

You know those bailout bills they are always about a 1000 pages long!

3 days on and still no sign of any source for your alleged 892 page treaty. In the absence of any such source I fear I must conclude that it is bo****ks.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

This opinion is flawed with respect to the UK. We vote for our PM, and he is the person who OK's war . If it comes down to it, I think the Queen although kept abreast of possible future events , is largely out of the loop. The Queen hasnt got much to do with anything these days apart from raking in those tourists money to the tune of £200 million or something silly like that, making a speech at christmas time, and holding state functions, charity events, meeting old folks, handing out medals....
The only time we ever get a choice made by someone who is unelected, is when you get idiots like Gordon Brown, jumping into another idiots bed while its still warm. That is a usurpation of everything that this country has stood for, since the defeat of the Monarchy in bygone days. You see we also value the electoral process, however democracy and tyrants do not mix well in the idealistic sense. If we are worried about an un elected sponger, then I think we ought to look to Gordon Brown . Lets face it , we didnt vote for HIM , and he has assisted the banks in scuppering our progress via a collapse of the markets.
An interesting aside by the way . With the billions floating around at the moment between the banks , and the bailouts theres been enough money changed hands just lately (just in the UK mind you), to convert every house in this nation, into a completely eco passive building. By that I mean all heat provided by the design of the house, and not requiring massive central heating as we know it, I mean all electricity in the building being aquired by use of the latest in solar panels. This would allow people to sell up to £15,000 worth of energy back to the grid, or live completely seperate from that grid. Its ridiculous that instead of fixing our nations homes so that families dont actualy have to pay for basic rights like heat and light, and therefore find debt less of a hassle, our nations leaders decided to bailout a bunch of engorged grossly overpaid knownothings whos only talents are ruining everyone elses good time and getting filthy rich for some reason?
And do you know what that has to do with our monarchy ? Absolutely nothing. What have we given up ?? Nothing, we get the same as everyone else. Every few years we get to choose who will be screwing us next, and thats the way it is . The Queen has zero power.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by News And History

Those so-called, royal-families have a long history of supporting genocide. Yet, they still pretend to love all kinds of ethnic-groups so the general population won't suspect that family of occultists are still proud racists.

They have plenty of mixed-relatives, but none of them are as wealthy & influential as the queen's immediate-family. If you're not in their immediate-family, you are expected to bow down to them & smile as if you enjoy being their loyal-servants.

Did Obama Bow To the Queen?

Apparently, Barry Soetoro has no trouble bowing to other racist dictators (or royalty), as long as they have large kingdoms & plenty of armed-servants:

President Obama Bows To Saudi King Abdullah

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Shame you didn't refer to Obama toadying to the ANTI WHITE racist leader of Brazil, but no, that wouldn't suit your narrow world view would it

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A

Erm no I’m not. The decision to go to war is made by parliament via a free vote initiated by the serving government which is elected by the people. The monarch or monarchy has no role in it. Where did you get that nonsense from?

Well - I got it from Wikipedia - cross verified with other online encylopediac sources:

The Royal Prerogative includes the powers to appoint and dismiss ministers, regulate the civil service, issue passports, declare war, make peace, direct the actions of the military, and negotiate and ratify treaties, alliances, and international agreements. However, a treaty cannot alter the domestic laws of the United Kingdom; an Act of Parliament is necessary in such cases. The monarch is commander in chief of the Armed Forces (the Royal Navy, the British Army, and the Royal Air Force), accredits British High Commissioners and ambassadors, and receives diplomats from foreign states

See there - you might want to learn the Reality of your Governence - even if they are playing softball right now - certainly we in America have seen what happens when an unchecked Exceutive (Commander in Chief) finally starts formally abusing their power!

(of course - that was unconstitutional - so, at least, we can be confident in OUR case it was a series of Criminal Acts!)

TrueBrit - you might want to pay attention here too...

And as far as my idle speculation on the corruption of the Monarchy with the British Govt. and Intelligence services - I think one needs go no farther than the evidence revealed in the Diana Inquests of late.

Of course I cannot present this or that "smoking gun" for you - but need I really do so. Are your really in denial that the Royals throw their influence around for selfish gain throughout their kingdom??

Has it ever been not so in History?

Now - don't get me wrong - I believe that Plato was correct that a "Benevolent Soverign" can do great works in a country - elevating them greatly during "his" reign - but of course, the problem is, eventually their reign ends - and their corrupt, no good, elitist spoiled kids take over the helm - a far more common result of the corrupting influence of power on a common man.

That's why Monarchies in the end are worse than useless - they are actually very debilitating to a Free and Healthy Republic!

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TruthMagnet]

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join