It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OH come on people , we are all one, one great New World Order,

It can work,"doncha know?"

with subtitles

and look at you bickering

Sing together now,

we are the world, " singing"

giving , la la la

we are the children, "brighter day,"

lalala

[edit on 093030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well "pal" it seems you have forgotten that Obama has continued Bush's policies in Iraq and Afghanistan. Actually he is increasing troop levels. Also this country was in the red but it certainly doesn't help when in the first 60 days the new president has spent more than the previous president did in his entire eight years with two wars. Both Obama and Bush are drooling idiots. Obama has someone's hand shoved up his a$$ just like Bush controlling him like a puppet. So pal, I really don't need the lecture about how much better Obama is than Bush. They both have hurt the USA in more ways than can be counted.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Again it's all for the oil. Wasn't that what the left was going on about for the last 20 years?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
International Protocols are established and very meticulously explained to our presidents and all our 'dignitaries'.

Bowing is not an act of submission, but one of courtesy to the host, or foreign dignitary who is supposed to - in return - reciprocate as is customary in their country.

I will not venture down this path of interpreting the act beyond the diplomatic, because we can't know what was in the presidents mind and heart when he did it.

Not to demonstrate the deference to local customs would have been an affront to many of our friends over there. I don't suppose the queen would have expected a bow, had she been visiting within the US. Nor do I think one would be called for, by those same international agreements dealing with protocol.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well I didn't care for the bow to King Abdullah , if he bowed any lower he would have been kissing his feet, perhaps he should grovel.

I like yo queen, but then I don't know her personally.

Gosh some of you are touchy, I thought you didn't like the royal family.

[edit on 093030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

Again it's all for the oil.

And the sky is blue.

Irregardless, Obama's bow is diplomatic, not symbolic of some kind of American subservience to Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

OH now, it was symbolic of another kind of subservience.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just putting this out there. I am a metal head. I like really heavy music. But if I was to visit your president at the white house, I wouldnt throw him the metal horns as a greeting, I would drop myself to the level of a Norm and shake his hand in greeting , assuming I was of the correct station to be doing so . Diplomacy in foriegn nations is about sublimating your own customs in favour of those customs which exist in the nation you are visiting. Theres nothing wrong with that, and its common courtesy at best. Its like if you visit some tribal areas of africa, its customary to break the ice by spitting at one another , where as here in the UK thats a great way to start a knife fight. Different strokes for different folks.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This thread is nothing but garbage...

nothing more need be said.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
This thread is nothing but garbage...

nothing more need be said.

Then why did you feel the NEED to post?

Calling someone's thread garbage was not polite.

[edit on 103030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
What is your obsession with this image? Get over it.

You didn't read my posts ... or see the little
I posted, did ya'??
Perhaps a closer look on your part is in order.
My having a good time with that picture by mentioning it two or
three times is hardly 'obsession'.

YOUR reaction to my having fun and laughing about it is over the top.
What's YOUR motive?

Is this supposed to be indicative of something? That perhaps Obama is closet, Muslim Fundamentalist because he bowed to the Saudi King?

1 - Closet Fundamentalist Muslim? You are the only one bringing that up.
2 - Indicative of something? Perhaps. It looked exaggerated and strange.

edited to fix quote

[edit on 4/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh dear, it seems the British have found someone else they can call a racist (their favorite activity).

I know quite a bit more about HRH than I should by virtue of shall we say my former employment. Something that was never made public was his involvement with a high class call girl who was murdered some years ago. The police were happily wading through the numbers in her little black book when they happened on the number for Prince Phillips personal line at Buck house.............

He is without doubt a dirty old misogynist dinosaur who does look down on the "fuzzy wuzzies" and harks back to days of the glorious empire, when the British would sit drinking gin and tonic in white suits while the locals fanned them and catered to their every whim.

In spite of being foreign, the reason the British despise him so much is because he reminds them of what they used to be (i.e. better).

PS - Isn't he supposed to be a giant lizard anyway, and EVERYONE knows that those guys are all racists.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just another example of Alex Jones going rabid again.
Ya know he'd better reign himself back in a bit - he's really pushing the limits of credibility way too far these days.
Sure he’s got some good stuff to say but it’s getting so difficult to hoe it out of the other crapolla he’s dropping it‘s ridiculous..

peace

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

You are wrong. Truely British people (celtic lineage) would rather that we had never ever had an empire. We remember our ancestors, and the way they lived previous to roman imperialism. We weep at what we have become, and many of the paths that lead us here were ones we would never have trodden if it wernt for that initial sullying of this land by mad emperors, insane marauders, and the like. If it wasnt for that, we would be doing what we used to love to do . Enjoying the ebb and flow of nature, living off the land, and honouring our ancestors by continuing traditions of which we could be proud. Now the only traditions in this nation seem to be violence and hatred, and our habit of teaching these ways to people from other places in the world, and calling it civilisation. Of this I am not, have never been, and could never be proud. Nor would I consider one who wishes for a return to Imperial Britain, to be better than myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The more I think about it, the more Obama seems like a Christ figure.
Showing servitude to mankind and all..(i.e. bowing)

Christ may too have been black.

Three reasons why>
1. He called everyone brother
2. He liked Gospel
3. He didn't get a fair trial

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What complete garbage. The family is not evil just because they own a position of power (deserved or not).

Princess Diana was a philanthropist.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Umm - yes she was - and that is why she Had TO GO!

Being subserviant to the Queen - Ok

Discussing the immorality of Infidelity and British Mine Fields - Not Ok

Having a Half Arab child - Death Sentence!

It greatly disturbs me to see FREE Humans willingly submit their Liberties to Parasitic Scum like the British Royals - for they will chew you up and spit you out without a second thought.

Is it really in your best interest to defend and support these worms?

I will NEVER relate to willingly giving up my FREEDOM for some sort of misplaced sense of Tradition!

DISGUSTING!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like to do a funny thing…its called reading, I really love to read, I read all 1342 pages of War and Peace in a weekend.

Many of you are saying hey, I read the one page online version quicker than that!

I like to read all kinds of things like the Treaty of Paris granting the United States of America it’s independence after the Revolutionary War.

The Treaty of Gent after the War of 1812 was another good 892 page read.

The devil is always in the detail of things, it pays to be studious.

I think its great Barack didn’t screw up and upset the boss. It sure would have been embarrassing for everyone had he done something to be terminated in his position as head of state.

The paradigm shift has definitely arrived, people are now complaining about being mannered!

Thankfully I kept my cave and wooden club. First bell bottom jeans came back and now Neanderthals

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The treaty of Ghent has 892 pages? Now, are you absolutely sure about that? I fear you are exaggerating somewhat. . . .

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
This is a surprisingly typical American attitude.

Interesting that there is no difference between hatred based on skin color or national origin. People who do so are cut from the same cloth.

Another reason not to associate with Prison Planet.

Visiting dignitaries should always honor their hosts. They are the visitors after all. I would not expect Obama to bow if the Queen were to visit the US which is different altogether.

What do I know as I'm a "typical American", we are all the same and you of course are superior.

We also eat our young and worship Satan; every last one of us. Don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join