It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family

www.prisonplanet.com

The sight of any U.S. president literally bowing to British royalty is enough for many Americans to become outraged. However, the fact that the latest to do so is America’s first black president made yesterday’s exchange between Obama and the Queen of England even more troublesome.

Prior to meeting the Queen and her notoriously racist husband, Prince Philip, Obama announced that he “loves” her and that “in the imagination of people throughout America” the queen stands for “decency” and “civility”.

How repugnantly ironic that the first black president of the so called “free world” should refer to the most entrenched prejudiced and elitist institution in Europe as an icon of “civility”!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
A Tale of Two Bows, starring Barack Obama
Obama Gets Royal Etiquette Lessons for Meeting with Her Majesty The Lizard Queen

[edit on 3-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Those so-called, royal-families have a long history of supporting genocide. Yet, they still pretend to love all kinds of ethnic-groups so the general population won't suspect that family of occultists are still proud racists.

They have plenty of mixed-relatives, but none of them are as wealthy & influential as the queen's immediate-family. If you're not in their immediate-family, you are expected to bow down to them & smile as if you enjoy being their loyal-servants.

Did Obama Bow To the Queen?

Apparently, Barry Soetoro has no trouble bowing to other racist dictators (or royalty), as long as they have large kingdoms & plenty of armed-servants:

President Obama Bows To Saudi King Abdullah

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+46 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How disgusting that an American should show respect to someone who is not an American! What is the world coming too! We all know that Obama whasisname is the greatest person in the world and all others must lick his feet.

The sooner America invades and liberates the islands of Londonengland, Europeasia and Iraniraq the better. And lets kill all the nasty whiteskins in Londonengland while we're at it eh? They're probably all reptilians from planet Zeta anyway. Especially that Essan!

Come on guys, prisonplanet is a joke and this story is just a load of ignorant, racist, anti-British bigotry.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What is the point of this stupid rant? Even the British royals bow to other monarchs when they visit their kingdoms. It's called being gracious and respectful.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is nothing more than correct protocol when a visiting head of state meets the Queen. Head of state bows, some small talk is made to break the ice, Prince Philip makes an inappropriate remark . . . .

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Theres people out there that actually believe that what comes out of prison planet and Alex Jones mouth is true.

Theres nothing wrong with Obama and his wife showing Respect to the Queen and the Duke. Am sure it would be the same when they visit Washington.

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok ... did you miss the part where the Royal family of my nation stood for strength and UNITY against the Nazi scum during WW2? They may have alsorts of issues up in thier heads, but I think I would as well if my entire life had been lived with a camera up in my face. Imagine how stained your reputation might be if you had to deal with the same media attention constantly? If everyone in your nation, and round the world was looking to assasinate your charachter? I dont think you would end up looking that great as a front cover story piece, and I dont think your history is clean enough that you can accuse someone else of outright fascism as a personal attack. No one is that squeaky clean that they can sling crap about someone that way and be justified. Shame on you.
Further more, Obama is a head and a half taller than the Queen, so to actualy GROVEL he would have had to have gotten on his knees, because even at the level of a polite bow, he would still have been at eye level. He showed manners and decorum , and since the Queen is probably one of few members of any Royal family he has met since being in office, he had a duty to show that his diplomatic skills are functioning.
The only reason a big deal can be made of this , is that Obama is the first black president of the United States. The real story , is that every day that Obama leads those states, is another day he gets to show the world how stupid fascism and racism are by being the best example of good carachter, solid reasoning, and good governance that he can be. Sullying the achievements he has made, by turning his meeting with the Royal family of the United Kingdom Of Great Britain into some sort of shallow media bitchslap , is immature, disgusting, and above all wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This is a surprisingly typical American attitude. I watched an episode of Penn and Teller: Bull#!, and while I normally quite enjoy this show, there was a quick, off-the-cuff remark that very much disturbed me, because it was said in such a way as to almost be an obvious matter of course for its American-targeted audience.

I can't remember who they were talking about, but it was along the lines of:

"We just call him X, and not Prince X, because we don't live in a monarchy"

That floored me. Just because your government is different, means that you do not even have to recognise their position? I'm sure if I were to visit the states and have an audience with Barak Obama, it'd be required of me to say "Mr President", and not just "Barak", despite the fact I don't live in a republic...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
This is nothing more than correct protocol when a visiting head of state meets the Queen. Head of state bows, some small talk is made to break the ice, Prince Philip makes an inappropriate remark . . . .

...about being a killer virus! ahahaha!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

I actually find Philip funny, every time he meets some important person he allways makes some funny remark.

Of course the guy knows what he's doing!

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by News And History

Firstly, please show some evidence of the royals being "virulently racist".

I am in the UK, and while I find the Royals a pointless waste of space, I will defend them in this respect.

Yes, he's made some stupid remarks in his time, but these are often stated as being such as a knee-jerk reaction for political correctness.

Our country is so wound up over what is "politically correct" that people cannot have a sense of humor for fear of insulting someone. Everything is monitored and watched and then commented upon with such fevered anger, when the truth is, he's a silly old man with bad judgment and bad timing.

Prince Harry is the same. While I have no doubt that he has never intended to cause insult, his choice to wear a Nazi uniform for a party was a bad joke, and it was lost on most. His "racist" comment to an army friend was blown out of all proportion, and the friend even stated that this was a friendly term, it was a joke. I call my best friend "freak" and he calls me "queer", if anyone overheard that they might think it's offensive, but it's none of their f'ing business!

I suggest prisonplanet should get down of their stupidly high horse and grow a brain. Of all the things to make an issue out of, this is blatantly weak and pathetic.

Just goes to show how insane some of these people are. They're not telling you anything, they're creating myths in order to gain profit, and a lot of you seem to fall for it so bloody easily.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

I actually find Philip funny, every time he meets some important person he allways makes some funny remark.

Tsom87

Yes, he was a very dry wit which many journalists (not always the brightest of people!) usually completely fail to get. And I think he likes to play along with the (false) media image of him just for fun

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Tsom87

Here's a map of Phil's gaffes:
prince philip
Love the Cayman islands one.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Tsom87

Here's a map of Phil's gaffes:
prince philip
Love the Cayman islands one.

Thanks Alot!

LOL ''Do you still throw spears at each other'' Classic!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Subaltern Elizabeth Windsor , service number 230873

was a member of the armed forces of the UK in WW2. her children were and are officers in the armed forces and have fought in various wars , and her grand children are also in the armed forces.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
This is a surprisingly typical American attitude.

No it's not.

There isn't anything like this on the talk shows, the MSM, the news outlets, the internet, the blogs, the radio ...

You have to dig around to find anything like the OPs opinion.
It's definately NOT a 'typical American attitude'.

Now if you were to ask people about the Brits paying taxes to keep up the British Royals.... you'd find a lot of Americans saying that it's their country they can do what they want and at the same time laughing because we think it's a waste of money and because we shook off the yoke of royals hundreds of years ago. (now we have the yoke of crooked politicians)

But that's different.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It's called decorum.

Simple as that.

Obama's respectful bows are nothing to be ashamed of. It shows that he is an enlightened, respectful individual.

The bow is a traditional symbol of respect, not of subservience. The Japanese bow all the time- are you suggesting they consider themselves inferior to others?

I'd rather take Obama's bows than Bush's "Yo Blair, lets get a cheeseburger" any day.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
This is a surprisingly typical American attitude.

No it's not.

There isn't anything like this on the talk shows, the MSM, the news outlets, the internet, the blogs, the radio ...

You have to dig around to find anything like the OPs opinion.
It's definately NOT a 'typical American attitude'.

Now if you were to ask people about the Brits paying taxes to keep up the British Royals.... you'd find a lot of Americans saying that it's their country they can do what they want and at the same time laughing because we think it's a waste of money and because we shook off the yoke of royals hundreds of years ago. (now we have the yoke of crooked politicians)

But that's different.

You mean you wouldn't be willing to spend a dollar a year to have someone like Prince Philip to send around the world offending people? Not to mention a guy who talks to plants and sells marmalade. I cant see a president being anywhere near as entertaining as the royals, and as we didn't elect them we don't have to feel any guilt for anything they may do or say.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Who put these clueless people in the white house...oh yeah.....brainwashed americans. lol. Just get your candle and sway back and forth and sing Obama, Obama, Obama.

*just shakes his head and laughs*

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
ONe thing I did notice is that Michelle Obama DIDN'T curtsey to the Queen as most if not ALL women do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join