It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 summit: Gordon Brown announces 'new world order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
April 3rd, 2009 Telegraph.co.uk article:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Welcome to the machine.

DeLarge

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I just saw this too, well it can't get any more blatant than that can it!

I'm keepin an eye out for any FEMA coffins appearing in my town!!!

And to think the Daily Mail called us Conspiracy Theorists 'wackos' - turns out we're more in the know than they are

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Gordon Brown coming out and speaking of the New World Order before the world to hear is the beginning of the New World Disorder. This take over will be the blatant circumventing of The Constitution of the United States of America with no regard to it's citizentry and this country's sovereignty. Not only does obama bow down before the Saudia Arabian King he bows down before the NWO and is opening the door for the take over.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Need I remind you, it's not self deluded Gordon Brown, (well over due for a strait jacket) that makes the UK or America what it is. It's the people. Who gives a **** what this self deluded fool thinks. I certainly don't.

Don't believe everything you read in the press. Gordon Brown couldn't even take over a hot dog stand.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Run for the hills!
I agree though Gordon Brown,what a mistake of a man he is.But again NWO is a phrase thats used alot.Could mean anything..or nothing in particular at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I heard this quote from Gordon Brown this morning on the drive to work.

Indeed, it appears the "club" is beginning to take hold. Much like the United Nations, it's seen as "the thing" to be involved with. A New World Order to me is simply global dominance in the form of economic manipulation and eventually a military standpoint by one entity ... namely the United Nations.

Soon there will be a One World Currency. It's a shame that things have been allowed to get his far. But, as long as these exclusive clubs such as the Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations remain unchecked, they'll continue to conspire in an attempt to consolidate power and wealth into the hands of the few. Let it be noted that these are not the only "secret" or "exclusive" societies with this agenda in mind. Certainly the Trilateral Commission and CFR are predominately American interest. It wouldn't surprise me to find more throughout the world with the same agenda in mind.

new topics

top topics

join