It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second American Revolution Thomas Paine aka Dr Bob Basso NEW INFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
After seeing posts rumoring that Dr. Basso was summoned to the White House for his 'disturbing' videos on You Tube I took a personal interest in his well being.

Even though this is internet and things are rarely what they seem here. This is especially true in this case per Dr. Basso's office.

Here's some background info for those that aren't familiar with Dr. Basso's 2 videos... And a Glenn Beck interview with him.

Second American Revolution

We The People Stimulus Package

Glen Beck Interviews Dr. Bob Basso

These video's are incredible and speak volumes to many of us starving for honesty and justice (and just to be heard) in and by our government.

Side thought & rhetorical question: If congress' approval rating is 13% in 2008 why did most of the incumbents get re-elected?

Anyhow, I was very concerned about Dr. Basso after reading posts that he had been 'summoned to the White House regarding these disturbing videos' that he had made and posted on You Tube.

So concerned that I wrote an email to his posted email address... It went something like this....

Bob,

Great YouTube Video's. I don't frequent youtube much but your video's are great!

I heard that you made a trip back east. Many people are concerned about you under the circumstances. We The People would love to hear from you.

Thanks Again for High Courage, Honesty and Ethical Values!

Your friends are uncountable and you are welcome everywhere that matters.

signed

After checking as many sources of information as I could find on a daily basis and coming up empty on information... I received this very encouraging reply on Thursday 04/02...

Message from Dr. Bob Basso

Dr. Bob asked me to reply to your email because he is on the road and didn't want you to go unanswered.

He has NOT been summoned to the White House and it is in Mr. Paine's very definite character not to bow to such a request even if it was made.

He thanks you sincerely for your concern about his well being.

There will be a new video soon.

Many blessings and God Bless America,
signed

My wife and I laughed when we saw that in her reply she stated the 'White House' whereas my email stated 'back east'. They have obviously seen the posts online.

Another incredible revelation is there is [color=gold]another video soon. Sorry. She didn't send me a preview of the next one. =\

Sequels are rarely equal or surpassing the original movie.

Trilogy's are even more difficult to ace. He has some great material to work from though...

In my opinion, Just because we're on internet doesn't absolve us of real world scenarios. Turning off the monitor doesn't make the world and our issues these days just disappear.

Please, don't forget to care about those that have really enriched your life (or have made sacrifices on your behalf.) When there is something that you can do about it... Activate; don't just deteriorate.

We The People (Americans in particular) Win at all costs

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
S&F my Friend, and it's good to see Dr. Basso has not been swayed to the other side.

Dr. Basso reminds me of my father at times. I await for his next youtube video. he has a charm about him i could not explain.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

It’s just in my cynical nature to ask for proof. How are we to know if you have actually had any actuall contact with Mr. Basso???

This is all just your word.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'd doubt it too if I hadn't done it myself ... I don't blame you a bit.

What have I got to gain... I mean, really?

Unlike Obama and his unwillingness to fess up his documentation, I can say this much...

I was originally skeptical of the source as well, I verified the information to the best of my ability and to my satisfaction. The woman is 71 (Dr. Basso is 70) they don't seem to be blood related although if they are romantically involved that would stand to reason because her reply hints at high respect.

We've had a minor volley of emails and she is as sweet as he is courageous.

I would draw the line at finding out more about her although information mining is relatively easy.

You could also email them yourself and ask but that would take awhile based on her observation that they are literally swamped with emails since the videos hit the big time.

If that's not enough I'll give you her name in U2U and her email.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

What have I got to gain... I mean, really?

If that's not enough I'll give you her name in U2U and her email.

This is very true. I just usually don't take things at face value. Thanks for the U2U, I wont use it though. It's not in my nature to contact people in that manner, I would feel intrusive. And no I'm not making a statement about you so don't take it that way. That's just my idea of what's ok or not.

top topics

join