It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Core of Corruption: In the Shadows now on Google Video! (a 9/11 exposé composed of a ton of video m

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is a very instructive documentary, highly advisable to be watched by first responders to that nagging feeling that some thing's are awfully wrong with the official explanation of the day of 11 September 2001, and clearly with the period before and after.

Of course, as has been said so many times before, you'll only have to follow the money to arrive at the perpetrators.
It's in fact much more obvious, as can now be seen clearly these days.

Where are the care-takers of our money?
Yes, in the banks.

Who played for years all these pyramid schemes on us all?
Yes, the banks.

How do you take care of such a problem?
Threaten to bankrupt the banks.

How?
It just needs about 12 % of the customers to remove their assets from said banks, and these greedy bastards and their bought and sold politicians will be in for a big surprise.

Do not underestimate the power of the people.

We, the people !

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Watched part of this video before. It takes the line 'yes your right - power is corruption' but then points the finger at 'hijackers' and terrorists.

Waste of time & disinfo.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You will be in for a big surprise when you would sit it out to the full end.

Then you'll meet f.ex. their chapter about the Northwood incident papers.
Where they show past main-stream news about the intent by the whole military brass in the sixties to send a full plane with patsies or better, no people at all, only a false passengers list, to Cuba to be intentionally "shot down".

About as near to a story in 2001 where they could have filled 4 planes with never existing people and their made up lifes, and strengthen the story with some relatives interviewed later on. And let the same FBI special agent who investigated the OKC bombing do the flight 93 report. And let the same PHD who did the DNA testing in the OKC bombing case do the same as overseer for the flight 93 human left overs.

Or just let the real passengers die in a remote controlled, taken over plane, like they show extensively in the last 10 minutes of the film.
Snippets of a television suspense film aired in January 2001, where parts of the 9/11 plot was shown in advance, on national television.
Watch it!

I suppose it's something like that, what you meant by your above comment.
Especially the last 10 minutes of this documentary will finally open your eyes.
It's my opinion that the producers left anything open for interpretation, they just feed you with news snippets from main stream sources, and spice it all up with other peoples insights.

How come that many of you have become part of such a low attention span society?
Was that played on you on purpose?

Oh, yes, forgot about the advertisement industry, which needed a compressed time span to spout their drivel, against as low as possible costs, on that dumbed down tube.

Your only defense against this type of ADHD based drivel in advertisements and "reality" shows and main stream media "documentaries" is reading, watching and talking about as long as you can about things that disturb you so much, that you sign up for a conspiracy tuned web site.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Well if you'd watched it all the way through, it would be different. Then you'd know what you were talking about.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

....but then points the finger at 'hijackers' and terrorists.

Waste of time & disinfo.

Thats a very simplistic way of dismissing what the video presents. It points at unanswered questions surrounding the 'hijackers'.

And the only "disinfo" are the explanations for why seemingly important information was left out of the 911 Commissions Report.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
just my thoughts..but this movie provides the best evidence I have ever seen for the planned destruction of WTC 7........as well as a few other interesting things I was not aware of...

Thanks for this OP!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A follow up on my post at the top of this page :

In a whirlwind of exposures, this coming month the banks will fail.
The same banks, which played their pyramid schemes for over 30 years already.

They will go bankrupt, and that was exactly what they tried to avoid, by planning the day of 9/11.
They hoped to force us into a cascade of small wars, thus camouflaging their utter failures and repeat the days before WW-I and WW-II . That did not work out.
And now it is pay back time.

Don't worry, your houses, households and cars are still worth considerable money, the failure of big banks will not let you go bankrupt too.
Because the real government will have to show their faces ones and for all and will have to intervene and guarantee your personal assets intrinsic value.
A new state-controlled bank will submerge from the ruins.
Controlled at last again, as it should have always been, by "we, the people".

Read and smile (and don't worry!) :

market-ticker.denninger.net...

Monday, April 20. 2009
Posted by Karl Denninger in Banking System at 10:06
(Page 1 of 302, totaling 904 entries) » next page

Treasury: Caught Lying Again

Last night Hal Turner (who has a reputation that is best described as heavily-adorned with Reynolds Wrap) published this (1):

The Turner Radio Network has obtained "stress test" results for the top 19 Banks in the USA.

1) Of the top nineteen (19) banks in the nation, sixteen (16) are already technically insolvent.

2) Of the 16 banks that are already technically insolvent, not even one can withstand any disruption of cash flow at all or any further deterioration in non-paying loans.

3) If any two of the 16 insolvent banks go under, they will totally wipe out all remaining FDIC insurance funding.

4) Of the top 19 banks in the nation, the top five (5) largest banks are under capitalized so dangerously, there is serious doubt about their ability to continue as ongoing businesses.

He then goes on to list things that we know to be factual, including derivatives exposure (mostly in interest-rate swaps and similar.)

This appears to have led to Treasury issuing the following statement (2) this morning:

The U.S. Treasury Department has not yet received the results of "stress tests'' on the health of the nation's 19 top banks, spokesman Andrew Williams said Monday, after a blog said it had obtained the test results and some U.S. bank shares moved lower.

That's a lie.

How do we know its a lie?

Because of this from April 10th (3) :

April 10 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Federal Reserve has told Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc. and other banks to keep mum on the results of “stress tests” that will gauge their ability to weather the recession, people familiar with the matter said.

The Fed wants to ensure that the report cards don’t leak during earnings conference calls scheduled for this month. Such a scenario might push stock prices lower for banks perceived as weak and interfere with the government’s plan to release the results in an orderly fashion later this month.

How can you be ordered not to release something you don't have?

Since that was published on the 10th of April, we therefore know that the results exist and Treasury, the banks involved and The Fed have them, as The Fed was concerned that some banks might try to use them (perhaps in a misleading fashion) during their first quarter conference calls and earnings releases.

Sorry guys, but whether Hal Turner has the real results or not is no longer material. What's material is the claim that Treasury doesn't have them, since they told the banks on the 10th not to release them, and you can't release what you don't have.

The problem with lying is that eventually you forget your previous lies and thus get caught when you contradict yourself.

My response to Treasury's claim is best expressed thus:

STOP LYING TIMMY; THE MARKET IS REACTING VERY, VERY BADLY TO THIS OBVIOUS AND TRANSPARENT LOAD OF CRAP YOU ARE TRYING TO FOIST OFF ON IT THIS MORNING.

(1) turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...
(2) www.cnbc.com...
(3) www.bloomberg.com...

Please read these 3 links and their comments sections!
They are very informative at times.

Now you know the Corrupter's need for a 9/11, it was their last and most obvious try to resolve the unavoidable.

[edit on 20/4/09 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's interesting that the no-planer's refer to any evidence or theory that believes that real planes and hijackers were involved as "disinfo" because it has also been said that the whole "no planes/drones/holograms" theories are COINTELLIPRO-like pieces of disinfo seeded to make the whole movement look like raving idiots.

Anyway, I'll have a look at this video. I've seen several vids, such as loose change and In Plane Sight, which I thought were crappy and a bigger bust than boon to 9/11 Truth Searches. but I did watch them so i could form a proper opinion.

I will check this one out and see if it's truly doing any justice.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You are now officially an historical witness to the exposure of the OP's mentioned Core of Corruption, it's forced out of the Shadows, and you will witness a landslide change, the "CHANGE" however, president Obama and his team weren't aiming at....
They will have to clean up the mess left from the 9/11 disaster and its later years.

Updated: New York, Apr 20 19:08
London, Apr 21 00:08
Tokyo, Apr 21 08:08

U.S. Stocks tumble on concern over Banks; Energy, Material producers slide :
www.bloomberg.com...

April 20 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. stocks tumbled, led by the biggest drop in financial shares in three months, as concern grew that credit losses are worsening and lower commodity prices dragged down energy and material producers.

Bank of America Corp., the lender that lost more than three-quarters of its market value in the past year, plunged 24 percent as rising charge-offs for bad loans overshadowed better- than-estimated earnings. Citigroup Inc. dropped 19 percent after Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said the bank’s credit losses are growing at a “rapid rate.” U.S. Steel Corp. and Exxon Mobil Corp. declined as oil and industrial metal prices decreased.

“The market seems to follow the direction of financial stocks one way or another,” said Keith Wirtz, who helps oversee $20 billion as chief investment officer at Fifth Third Asset Management in Cincinnati. “There are definitely more writedowns ahead and more challenges for the loan portfolios, particularly in the consumer side of the equation.”

-snip-

The S&P 500 Financials Index of 80 banks, insurers and investment firms slumped 11 percent, its biggest slide since Jan. 20. The gauge is still up 62 percent from a 17-year low reached March 6.

Regional banks tumbled, with Fifth Third Bancorp, Marshall & Ilsley Corp. and Huntington Bancshares Inc. dropping at least 20 percent.

Stress Tests

Nobel Prize-winning economist Michael Spence said he doesn’t expect every bank to pass stress tests run by the U.S. government to assess their financial health.

Spence said in an interview with Bloomberg Television he would be “very surprised” if all the banks pass the exam, which he says will probably give a better picture of their health than earnings statements. He also said that “the data on lending and credit are still not that encouraging.”

Obama administration officials signaled there may be no need to request more financial-rescue funds from Congress as several banks plan to return taxpayer money and others are pushed to tap private markets first. The White House chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, said while he had not seen results of stress tests on the 19 biggest banks, he believed the White House won’t have to request more bailout funds.

“The first resort for more capital is going to the private markets,” by issuing new equity or swapping some liabilities into stock that dilutes other shareholders, National Economic Council Director Lawrence Summers said.

More Losses Predicted

Global banks are likely to suffer about $400 billion more in losses on soured assets, requiring further injections of government capital, according to JPMorgan mortgage-bond analysts led by Matthew Jozoff in a report dated April 17.

Fed Said to Order Banks to Stay Mum on ‘Stress Test’ Results
www.bloomberg.com...

Updated: New York, Apr 20 19:08
London, Apr 21 00:08
Tokyo, Apr 21 08:08

President Barack Obama is scheduled to get a progress report on the tests today [That was the 10th of April! ] during a meeting with his economic team. Geithner will attend, along with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and Sheila Bair, chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Goldman Sachs plans to report first-quarter earnings April 14, followed by JPMorgan Chase & Co. on April 16. Citigroup reports April 17, and Morgan Stanley announces April 21. All four banks are based in New York.

Spokesman for the banks declined to comment.

“No matter what the result, the stress tests are going to move markets,” Camden Fine, president of the Independent Community Bankers of America, said in an interview yesterday. “That’s the tricky part. If they don’t give out enough information or the information is presented in the wrong way, that could cause markets to plunge.”

-snip-

Under the Treasury’s plan, banks would have six months after the reviews to raise any new capital they might need. If the money isn’t obtained from private investors, the government will provide the funds from the $700 billion bank-rescue plan.

Does anyone here believe that amount of money will ever come from "private" investors?
The BIG problem with that last frase is, they will need at the least, 4.5 TRILLION dollars to save a few banks, let it ever be, they could ever save them all......

Thus the world will inevitably witness a shift from secretive capitalism to :

Conscious Capitalism.

And that's what we were all waiting for.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is what results from massive Corruption :

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...

5) Five large U.S. banks have credit exposure related to their derivatives trading that exceeds their capital, with four in particular - JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Bank America and Citibank - taking especially large risks.

6) Bank of America`s total credit exposure to derivatives was 179 percent of its risk-based capital; Citibank`s was 278 percent; JPMorgan Chase`s, 382 percent; and HSBC America`s, 550 percent. It gets even worse: Goldman Sachs began reporting as a commercial bank, revealing an alarming total credit exposure of 1,056 percent, or more than ten times its capital! (HSBC is NOT in the top 19 banks undergoing a stress test, but is mentioned in the report as an aside because of its risk capital exposure to derivatives)

7) Not only are there serious questions about whether or not JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs,Citibank, Wells Fargo, Sun Trust Bank, HSBC Bank USA, can continue in business, more than 1,800 regional and smaller institutions are at risk of failure despite government bailouts!

The debt crisis is much greater than the government has reported. The FDIC`s "Problem List" of troubled banks includes 252 institutions with assets of $159 billion. 1,816 banks and thrifts are at risk of failure, with total assets of $4.67 trillion, compared to 1,568 institutions, with $2.32 trillion in total assets in prior quarter.

Put bluntly, the entire US Banking System is in complete and total collapse.

A comment by a reader :

"" 11:17 AM, April 20
Gabriel said...

Looks like the real stress test would most likely be similar to this in view that the gov is unwilling to disclose it during this earning season to avoid a battering on the already bleeding stock market. However, if this was to be the case, any 2 or more bankruptcy would cause the FDIC to collapse as they would need Trillions of dollar of compensation. Nevertheless, the gov would not let this happen which would take us to the loans to equity conversion issue. Assuming if gov was to take in Citibank and Bank of America, it will cost the taxpayers a lot of money. With the level of toxic assets and mounting debts, the gov would need to inject between USD 100bil to USD 120bil just to keep them in business. Worst case scenario, a bank run would just kill in in matter of months. Thus, it is wise for these 2 banks and others which will follow suit to file to Chapter 9 at least till the restructured debts and toxic assets and neutralized. ""

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That was actually a brilliant documentary, definitely the best one I've seen so far. Something that gets ignored a lot amongst 9/11 questioners: Saudi Arabia. I have always been convinced that they played a major role in the attacks, as they have previous attacks. Both Clinton and Bush did nothing, even forbade any interference.

And the Pakistani and Israeli links are just as strong. It wasn't just the US government involved here. A lot of other entities had much to gain.

great video! Star and flag!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Thanks for the links LaBTop, I'll go through them tonight.

I also believe 911 was a designed faint to distract from the real ripoff going on in the banking industry. Thanks to Bill Clinton and George Bush for deregulating and allowing all this poop to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prjct
just my thoughts..but this movie provides the best evidence I have ever seen for the planned destruction of WTC 7........as well as a few other interesting things I was not aware of...

I agree. And what blew my mind away was the 2 seconds that showed that foreign troop (right outside WTC-7, prior 2 collapse) saying: ""Building is gonna collapse. No information."

Not only that, but it was important to present all the evidence (on WTC-7), because it clearly shows that explosives were infact the (obvious) cause of the collpase. Therefore, there must have been knowledge of the 9/11 "event" in order for those explosives to be placed in the building.....umm weeks in advance. You can't just place explosives and booM! It takes atleast a few weeks for any demolition project, especially 47 stories!

Atleast people can relate to this documentary on a rational level. If they choose to.
I'll be interested in watching the rest of the series/films b4 I decide an opinion.

Worth watching tho.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Well...don't know why are "truthers" denouncing this video...? Official story is that there was no conspiracy.

Here's what i got from it:

1. The government was involved (multiple high ranking individuals, from the FBI, CIA, Kongress, and the Presidents). There is no denying it. Evidence is pretty clear and undisputable. Weather it was in hushing up the truth, or being directly involved...makes no difference. Pulling the trigger, paying someone to pull the trigger or hiding ones who pulled the trigger... you are guilty all the same.
2. There is a strong evidence that hijacker story is planted for the purpose of derailing the investigations from the true conspirators. Multiple simbols, people dressed as sheiks attracting attention, a white van with towers and an airplane over them, as if intentionally wanting to be noticed. Arab terrorsit talking in english over the phone and intentionally mentionig Osama Bin Laden...sounds planted to me. Slamming airplanes was a mere publicity stunt, planes could never have brought down those buildings. Many direct eyewitness testimony in this film confirms, multiple explosions before airplanes hit.

So...if you are a truther...you should take comfort in the fact that this video shows pretty strong verifiable evidence of an official story not being true. That's a win for the truthers...without going in to specifics of how it was actually done. It almost doesn't matter how...or even who for that matter. First things first...you have to establish a public viewpoint, of overturning the belief of the public in the official story. I sincerely believe, this film successfuly did that.

edit on 3-2-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Well...don't know why are "truthers" denouncing this video...? Official story is that there was no conspiracy.

It seems that you assume from the name "truthers" that they are looking for truth. If you keep digging, you'll find that "truthers" hide the truth. And if you try to use logic, you will find that is should be in this way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join